If you could shit on any female celeb then who would you choose and how would you shit on her?

if you could shit on any female celeb then who would you choose and how would you shit on her?

pic related, I'd wipe my ass in her hair then sit on her face and let a steaming turd log slip down her throat while I piss on her tits and she fists herself with a handful of my warm shit

i liek youre style Sup Forumsro

scat talk is dirty

I'd shit on Natalie Portman. I'd take a hughe post-thanksgiving dump on her chest while she reminds everybody that she went to Harvard, and all the nerds stand around and yell "You can't do that to Natalie Portman." Fuck that bitch. She isn't hot and she can't act

Goddammit hillary

Twist: I'd let her shit down my throat. Assuming she's still as hot as she was in Carrie, which I'm assuming she is.

>724855923probably her

Nigga wot

Emma Watson.

I'd like to shit all over her tits while she's chained down in a sort of lawn chair type contraption, laid back, so the shot drios down her struggling body while I grab her by the hair and piss all over her gagged mouth and face.

Be great to just make her a toilet, too. Love that shit.

I'd make one eat my shit then see if the other one could puke it up

then feed the shitty puke to the first one

in a sort of endless human centipede kinda deal

I can't believe I just thought that

sorry Sup Forums

I'd change it up a bit and actually let a huge warm log slip out of Andy Sixx' asshole and run down my fucking throat

Would happily eat the spiciest, smelliest Indian food I can muster, wash it down with a few glasses of full-fat milk, then spray Kim Kardashian across the face and chest with spicy, creamy diarrhea.

excellent choice and good preparation for the task in hand

I'd dress her up in a fairy outfit and let her drop a big warm log on my chest

because she really really would not enjoy it

Omg you beat me to it

bump

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Bella Thorne, just to say I did.
And a normal one. Just let it come down in hit her in the face.
Then maybe get her to do the same to me.

>not into scat though
>but you can't pass that up

Everything