>Conversations
>Friendly people

Everyone's welcome, so come join us!

hi miss.

2nd!

Yo

hello miss?

how do you do vert?

Welcome Vert, how are you? Lot's of work today as well?

-Al

Still here.

:D

Peek.

Could you please stop user?

Vert i love Reimu but people thinks i shouldn't approach, what do i do?

Guys I'm really scared. Should I be taking this seriously? I don't know what I'm going to do without it.

Me?

Hi Vert!
What's new?

Mantis

hey, do you need anything? help, advice?

hey others

Quiet night for you Reimu?
You are indeed the user I meant

Nah

Ok:^D

*salutes* Ma'am.

So when will you be messaging her? You said you received that message 3 days ago. I don't think anyone would consider you clingy if you texted her now. I'd consider you aloof, if anything

*salutes*

Look who's peeking in here. How are you Reimu?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

-Al

i see you peeking reimu, dont think your sneaky

Jill, should I sign Duke?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Must be fun having nothing else to do but spam a thread

Hello vert

Ah see You!

Mantis

Thank you very much ^^

Good evening, how are you?

Evening! How's it going?

Stressed, but good.

Well I found out that depending on my performance here I may lose my job. It's fine though.

Did I steal your thread, Reimu?

Trying to pursue someone like me or Reimu is rather difficult. While we try to be authentic here, there's no real way you can understand who we are as people on a personal level. You love the idea of Reimu, not Reimu herself.

Boo

hello 2B, how are you tonight?

hello to you too

Still here.

sorry for the question mark i just dont know what to call you by if you had a name you go by

Eh, the whole thing with the FDNY was 3 days ago, the "soft rejection" was 2 days ago.

Though I probably can message her about it tomorrow afternoon.

Dunno how to bring it up though

Tonight seems like a slow night.

I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

Also, Maki, if you're still around, sound off.

I've been watching all along and you didn't see me until now. I think my stealth skill is pretty decent.

Mhm. Just reading a pretty entertaining Korean manga and keeping an eye on things here.

I'm reasonably decent, what about you?

>*salutes back*

Oh that's quite alarming. Do you think you'll be able to make it?

-Al

My dumb friend has depression and when I try to talk to him he doesn't answer me back, doesn't wanna talk about anything. Just sits there and cries like a useless little fuck. What do I do?

Tits.

>FBI user
>Japan flag
I'd not worry about it, bud.

you can sign things however you like, hon. no one here's going to care either way, we're just here to bullshit with each other and help when we can

Doing quite well. Are you having fun sitting around and enjoying the threads rather than running them? This is a legitimate question, not a passive-aggressive guilt trip.

-Al

Tests don't judge me, though. And whether I do good or not is entirely up to me. It's objective. There is no wrong answer.

You're not wrong in thinking an interview is like a test, but it's entirely subjective. There is no objective measurements they're grading me against. What I believe to be a perfectly valid answer to a question, they could think is entirely wrong. That's the part that bothers me so much. Does that make sense?

You're right, and I understand that. Admittedly, I may be overthinking the anxiety thing. It's been a very long time since I've been in this position, and I've changed a lot. I like to think I'm quite a bit better now.

But I can't afford not to get the job. I'm not exaggerating when I say my life may depend on it. I just don't really know how to do an interview at all.

I am.

Tell me about it. Must be great having that much time and waste it

thank you
it doesnt feel like its only the grand scheme. i dont feel like i had any impact. stuff i was happy to do is now...a thing to get me through the day. my pc for example. im playing, alot. im playing stuff im not shit at, just to be not shit at something.. and as soon as i have a little bit of ego, i fail again. it feels so unreasonable to try if the only result is failure anyway.
i dont seem to see any wins, any accomplishments, either. its like...i go through the day and the negative stuff seem to be pretty much it. and this negative stuff happened because of something i did, or didnt do. it all comes down to me doing shit

i dont know about art school.there were so many subjects, animation, handcrafts, drawing, painting...it wouldve been 2 years of school, then maybe uni in that direction...?

a new romance... i wish. i dont have the qualities for a good friend i guess, not in a romantic way. im clawing the old memories, being the time i kinda was at my peak i guess, socially, maybe even mentally. i dont feel like someone would love me anyway

>What are you studying, user? Do you enjoy it, can you see yourself creating a career from it?
its a branch of computer science, focused on mobile devices. i kinda enjoy it, i dont see anything with it in the future though. i didnt know what to do anyway, this was just a...nice way to get away from my family, from my hometown. i dont see myself anything when i think about the next few years, just when im ~30-35, with a little daughter

im taking way too long with this, i cant type fast on my phone..

Or rather, there is a wrong answer. But only one right one. I'm really tired, sorry.

Get your friend to a doctor.

Mantis

Just stress. Lots of stress. How about you?

Evening, 2B. How are things finding you today?

Good evening! Have we met before?

Vert will do.

I thought it was a rather quick night.

That really depends on me.

That's how caring for someone with depression can be. Your friend needs medical help though, if he has depression.

I'm glad things are going well ^^
Does it seem like a good one? It seems pretentious and the joke is more between other people who don't come here

Well, overall. Yourself?

I don't think something like that requires any kind of segue. Be direct. You are concerned, afterall. Get the information and confidence you want.

There you are.

So how bad would you like to be able to visit your girlfriend? You must be strongly compelled to, I'd imagine. That being the case, then picking up a job is your only option.

This however, is only romanticism impinging on your vision with rose-colored lenses. Be practical. If you really feel that you cannot handle a job AND school, then by all means, stick with your schooling and seek employment over summer. Am I correct in assuming that your girlfriend would be understanding of a short delay?

Ma'am! There really is no need for that...

Well you are right wanting to be with someone i haven't exchanged words is a little bit stupid. I think i might leave, i'm a little bit embarrassed Reimu was reading all of this

He did therapy and doesn't wanna do it anymore.

It's so fucking annoying though, my life has been 100 times worse than his and he's sad about nothing. What a faggot.

I wasn't relating the interview to a test, sorry if I caused a misunderstanding. Just when I was in school, whenever there was a big test like the ACT or something coming up, they would always advise us to sleep and eat well beforehand, same thing before a possibility of a skirmish.

Well, you have my best wishes going out to you.

-Al

Its bullshit.

Also; chek'd

Ah okay well then let me try again. Hello Miss Vert.

Therapy might not be enough. He might need medication.

Mantis

It's not like she knows who you are, you're anonymous.

That's not how depression works. It's not about how bad your life is, it's about chemicals in your brain half the time. And aside from that, how bad things are is very relative. If you've had a bad life the whole time then you're more used to things and can deal with things more than someone who had a great life and ended up falling a bit.

Thanks. I feel like I can do this, but it seems like it'll take a lot out of me.

Good evening, anonymous. How are you?

I was having an oddly shitty day yesterday.

Everything seemed to be off... I ran late for class, then backed into the mail box while leaving home. Then on the way home almost rear-ending someone at 50, and I had to go into the oncoming lane to not hit them

I guess I can be direct with it. Just want it to sound reasonable though. I'll probably figure that out tomorrow when I am about to message her.

Hopefully it isn't too awkward after I came clean and all

Quick in terms of reply numbers, somewhat slow in terms of conversation progression. Although I was gone for the first thread so I suppose my opinion of it is probably not the same as everyone else's.

ironic

Hm, i see how things are, i'm truly sorry to hear it, i didn't think you were in such a hard spot, would you rather talk in private about it? Best thing i can do right now is stay closer to you, at least to cheer you up.

it's 100% up to you! I don't care either way.

"bad" is subjective. saying you've been through worse and are fine is like pulling the "there's starving kids in Africa" routine with a kid that won't eat.
it's not your job to care for your friend, and it's understandable that someone with depression can be hard to deal with.
I'd suggest saying that you're there for them, but you strongly believe that a professional will be more well-equipped to deal with their situation.

make sure you get enough rest and stay safe, please.

Important things always take a lot out of you. I don't want to pry, but do you think it would be anything I could give you some advice on?

-Al

I've been thinking that picking up a job over the summer could be the way to do it, or attempting to freelance.

It wasn't going to happen until summer at the earliest anyway, so I think we'll be fine.

i am very well

If it's so crazy, how do you know you didn't hallucinate that?

I do enjoy that, it's the whole reason Kagami and Vert have jobs~

There's not? I thought that was what you do when someone salutes you... okay, how's this?

>*blows a kiss and winks*

There isn't really all that much I can talk about when it's known who I am. There's a certain something to be said about anonymity

We had. Would bacteria ring a bell?

This was on Sup Forums, from the same "FBI user" who from what I understand gave information about things later dumped by wikileaks. It just kind of scared me

He drools a lot when he's mind numbing meds, and doesn't even realize when I put my cock in his mouth.

That does make a lot of sense. He was born with a sliver spoon in his mouth.

I HAVE YET TO TASTE SILVER

This nigga don't wanna go to therapy anymore.

because I just cheated and double-checked the thread.

No you don't!

God I want to fuck your ass in half...

You make a good point.

Not really. They just want more work from me than I was prepared to give in order to make this project actually work.

Vaguely.

You need to understand that depression is relative, or there's not really anything that you can do to help.

10/10

Thanks. It was just strange how everything seemed to be going wrong though.

then there's nothing you can really do to force him.

I see. Well, I hope you have fun conversing with people in the thread, and I hope you will continue hosting threads for people later, I really enjoy these.

I see, no problem, anyone can get scared, just its important not to be too paranoid. Since you're her, try to converse and have fun in the thread. Who knows? Maybe you'll stick around and become a regular.

Ah, that sounds like a pain. I hope you can finish what you need to do in order to do a good job. Best of luck!

-Al

Alright, don't worry it's not an issue, i'll see you again soon and in a more reserved place so try to hang in there.

Yes I do!

Mantis

Dammit, I didn't think of that!

You've never even seen it before!

You could just talk to me about it...

Okay. I'll see you around
Oyasumi

You don't want a life full of countless, small, cheap wins. Nearly invariably the grandest of achievements take time to complete. Be a little more patient, and a little more purposeful. Play games if you must, but have fun. Else, what is the point? An ego boost can be received elsewhere, and it is much more lasting and meaningful.

Overall, I think you're being slightly short-sighted with your projections in both the domains of studies and romance. As much as I try to veer away from romance, here's a little bit on the matter.

Ultimately, everyone is capable of being loved. Even the most disgusting and stupidest humans can manage to find someone to love them. I'm willing to bet that you are neither stupid nor disgusting; afterall, you're in university, studying something very respectable. It is clear that you are capable and whatever intellectual weakness you may have can be addressed through mentorship.

You once had a relationship, so clearly you are absolutely vile. So it didn't work out: it's probably going to happen many more times in the future. So it would be in your best interested to maybe not rely TOO heavily on your next significant other. Just some. That way, should you ever find yourself on your own once more, you'll be much more able to cope and adapt.

Honestly, most of this sounds like you just being down on yourself, while the evidence clearly points that you're a decent and capable person. A lot of this near-sightedness I feel could be attributed to your age; you're merely 19, new to being on your own, and, in a sense, oblivious to the true scope of things. An appreciation for this will come later with time, once you've been afforded enough time and experience to develop as a person further.

It might just be the case that depression is almost a right-of-passage these days. I see it all too often in freshmen. But the feeling won't last forever, and there is professional help at your disposal to make things suck less in the meantime.

Heya Shrine, Lyrica Prismriver here giving you a sneak peak at my new song! This one is to a "Hiphop" beat! Here we go...!

Yo! My name's Lyrica, and I love you!
What I've got here is a song for the Jews!
Please stop being greedy, and subverting my people!
Relinquish your control over the banks!

Thanks friends, I hope you enjoyed it! This is Lyrica signing out! See you next time!

Thanks, I'll try my best!

Stronk af

Eh, oh well. I'm shinoa. A nice time meet you. What's up?

I try to.

Nothing to be worried about...

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them, too. It makes me happy to see people having fun here, and helping each other out.

I forgive you, ma'am

Just relaxing before I start work, how about you?

You do?

I suppose that's about all that you can do. I'm sure you'll be able to live up to expectations.

I get that general feeling from the thread, so I try to help out once in a while by managing a few people here and there, but others are more capable at it, so I'm not as much of a help as some.

-Al

*thumbs up* Everything is under control, ma'am.

Both sound like great options. Quite lucky that freelance programming is a viable option; makes me slightly sad about all those freelance graphic designers out of work.

Unnecessary to the highest degree. Completely uncalled for. I shall make a note of this and report it in the morning.
>

Even the smallest amount of good can make a difference. If you pick up some people, and a few other people do too, you're already doing a lot more than I can do by myself. I appreciate it!

I don't know how viable it'd be for me though, that's the problem.

Would I lie to you?

I make decent points when they are there to be made.......(& when I feel like it...)

It's really no trouble at all, I enjoy doing it. Thanking me for it only proves to make me embarrassed.

-Al

Why would it not be viable for you?

i wanna thank you for all this, id love to write more but im slightly tired (5:30am)... i appreciate your effort and am happy that people like you and everyone else in the threat exist. i wish you all a happy day, a good time and luck and good things to everyone

I'm guessing you either work night shift or your European. I'm trying out gimp so I can make edits for friends and stuff

im okay tired been up all last night researching