I think I'm in love and this is so scary

I think I'm in love and this is so scary

>meet a genuinely cute girl
>we go to a skate rink (other people came too)
>actually have fun with other people for once
>she messages me and we start talking
>we message eachother at least once a day now

OH GOD I AM SO STRESSED
WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT I'M A FUCKING WEEB TRASH NEET

HELP

You shouldn't be stressed because if she's as awesome as you think she is (and she probably isn't) then she'll accept you the way you are. Maybe she'll be the impetus for change in your life that you really need. Maybe being in a relationship will be the boost you need to get your shit together. But don't self sabotage and worry about something that doesn't exist yet. Enjoy the ride and continue being yourself.

She will accept you for who you are, you will grow very close. You will learn to love one another, especially each others flaws. This is what makes the pain of losing her hurt more than anything you've ever felt. It's a sharp pain that will hit you fast and hard, but the worst part is this sharp pain will come back over and over until you either move on, or move out.

just fuck her

this

this

this

bump for interest

If dubs you ask her out.

If she is somehow interested in you then she is probably even more fucked up or desperate than you are.

yeah don't worry too much bro, girls are also retards

Take it slow, play it by ear

Now here's the real question:

You say you message eachother at least once a day.

But, being honest, are you the one doing the messaging first, and she's just responding?

Just by reading this you're going to be honest with yourself, even if you aren't honest with us. And it's going to eat away at you if you lie.

She'll eventually find out you're beta and cheat on you, break your heart and be happy with someone better than you. just a matter of time

actually thanks

this kinda makes me feel a bit better

See THAT is the true sign of someone who is actually interested in having a conversation with you.

You've got yourself a keeper, user. Congrats.

just slow roll the anime

you're allowed to talk about manga and traps after a year

don't trust easy girls, they will make you fall for them and then destroy you.

I already told her about JoJo

Just keep the things you feel she wouldn't like about you secret until you feel you the relationship is comfortable enough to share it. Don't lay it all out at once either, slowly introduce her to those things

can i add you somewhere to see the progress u make with said female

Just fuckin be yourself mate.

nuns on ripple amigo
i fly solo

tbh you're probably golden no matter what then
gl hf

But is the pussy worth it?

Rape her

Nigga, pork her and move on. You're just a kid and will get plenty of pussy. Don't stress over a bitch. Unless you get married, then you're stressed all the time

Women hate everything you do. Until they like you. if they like you then you get away with anything.

Tru dat

Don't talk about anything related to Sup Forums or any kind of weeb stuff, stop being such an autist and just have a normal relationship.

Love is awful, get out while you can

You sound like me 5 or 6 years ago.

The fact that you are already panicking means your chances are slim. Its ok user. The good news is she isn't the only girl in the world and the fact that you made it this far isn't some stroke of luck, it doesn't work like that. You have the power to attract, and have people like you.

Push through anyways and expect failure, knowing that now that you know you got it in you, you can keep pulling. Doing so will be great learning experience, and you never know - you might at least get laid and have some fun in the process. But when things cool off, use the knowledge you obtained and become mighty. You'll meet someone great as long as you have it in you not to be a defeatist.

>greatful
Leave her

Oh fuck you're right.

I'd almost say just lay out the cards on the table of who you are (not in a confessional style, just let her know here and there, casually). She might be a complete bitch immediately (unlikely), be nice about it but avoid you after, or still be interested in you.

The last option is the hope, even if it seems risky. But you are almost certainly dead in the water if you spend your time dancing around who you are, and she slowly learns who you actually are and how you seem ashamed of it.

You still have a decent chance if you have interests or hobbies that involve going outside or at least not engaging in escapist fantasy. Or if she turns out to be a weeb or some sort of other nerdy equivalent.