I'm bored. Ask a cop anything

I'm bored. Ask a cop anything.

how many niggers have you shot?

why do you lie on Sup Forums user, nobody would fact check you why u gotta lie?

None. It's the crazy white people I have to worry about anyway

What's your sidearm and jacketed hollowpoint brand/weight?

Glock 17 hollow point. with Luger 9mm. Don't know the weight. I never bothered to ask.

>cop
>never shot a nigger

hand your badge and gun in and find a new job faggot

>cop
>doesn't know shit about his equipment

this checks out

have you ever arrested a hot chick then told her she could go free if she sucked your dick?

I know how to shoot it without shooting myself. Thats all that matters I figure.

I did arrest a hot chick. She worked at a strip club. Been debating on if I should stop by to see if she works there still.

>I'm bored. Ask a cop anything.
why do you cut people breaks when they plead not guilty to a traffic ticket? Why not save yourself the afternoon in court and just write the thing for 5 over from the start?

What's your thoughts on marijuana and how aggressively do you enforce related laws?

I don't write speeding tickets and rarely run laser. Most of the time I'll write tickets for insurance, registration or no DL. During traffic stops im mostly looking for drugs tho anyway.

Can I get a quick run down?

Will you check my dubs?

If your partner is a RoboCop, and he is sad, would you give him a RAM from your laptop?

Are there worldwide child kidnapping rings?

My department is pretty aggressive on marijuana. I honestly rather not take people in for small amounts, and the time I did try to cut someone some slack other cops were like take his ass to jail. So essentially its either your ass or my ass, and I like my job. Also I figure if you dumb enough to do some stupid shit like smoking in public, or essentially stupid enough to hand me a bag of weed from your pocket, you probably need to go to jail anyway.

Whats your opinion on lolicon

Have you ever lied while under oath?

what sort of cases you work on?

if you see some spic that is almost sure an illegal, what do you do?

Why do you ally yourself with fascists and kill for corporate interests?

I'd give him baby food.
I haven't came across any
I actually almost disqualified when applying cuz the department thought all anime was loli. I figure if no one is getting hurt, it shouldn't be a problem, although that person might need to seek counselling
Nope. I'd rather take an ass chewing than to lie.

>I figure if you dumb enough to do some stupid shit like smoking in public, or essentially stupid enough to hand me a bag of weed from your pocket, you probably need to go to jail anyway.
Are you busting people that do it in their homes? Or just the idiots as you describe?

I work patrol
Its not my job to do anything about illegals. Most are just law abiding citizens trying to stay out of trouble.
I wanted to actually make a difference. Sup Forums would rather have me on the streets than someone else

I've thought about being a cop, but I did a shitload of drugs early on in life, for several years. No record and I've been clean for a while. Is this possible?

is there ever a good reason for me, a citizen, to talk to you, a cop if you come asking questions, without a lawyer present

Any sort of corruption in your department? Or maybe have you heard of any in other departments?

You don't know how to clean it?

How do you feel about jaywalking?

So you chose to make a difference by allowing the state and it's agents to murder and exploit others and you by using your willpower and even life as to exert its force upon others?

Bullshitter detected

Do you keep a "Frame that nigga" toolkit in your car?

They're fairly popular in the third world.

Just the idiots I describe. Although if someone lets me into their home with blunts and marijuana out in the open, then they're just as dumb for letting me in. I can't just walk into peoples houses without permission.
Yea just don't volunteer that shit. I looked at the recruiting guidelines and when it came to drugs and shit, the manual said "Does not admit to doing drugs" so don't snitch yourself out.
Just make sure you are asking a cop you know. Its my job to be nosey and figure out if you did some serious shit
Its like some scandal every couple of months, and we r one of the better departments
I know how to clean it just fine
If you look like a shitbag thats jaywalking then I care alot.
Yep
Nope

Are there many negros in your area of patrol?

>"frame that nigga" toolkit

Its mostly blacks and hispanics. Probably 40 percent white

What's your personal moral opinion on what someone should do if they commit a crime but don't get caught?

Are you white?

If a person has a drivers permit and their mom/dad ask to pick them up from a mechanic or someplace, can they without getting in trouble?

I find that hard to believe.

I've worked a lot of security jobs. Never anything at the level of a cop, but I've worked campus security and several local jobs for conferences and the like.

My question was going to be do you treat people of different ethnicities the same?

Generally speaking I treat whites and Arabs about the same because they don't ever do anything unpredictable. I treat Asians a lot more forcefully because you have to display dominance with them or they become defiant.

But African Americans I treat very cautiously because in my experience they're the most unpredictable. There's no pattern other than disproportionately high levels of inexcusable bullshit.

Have you noticed any patterns like that and does it impact how you approach situations?

>doesn't have a framing kit in his car
>is stupid enough to think he makes a difference by helping government exist
I'm conflicted as to whether or not this is a real cop.

>cop
>doesn't know shit about his equipment

this

>confirmed fake
You have to kill a homeless nigger to graduate from the academy.

What are the most effective things to say/do to not get a speeding ticket when pulled over?

Have you ever let someone go? Cops usually let me go except for this one time I got caught smoking pot, but that's about it.

If I have a pro boys in blue bumper sticker, and I am honest and respectful when being pulled over, will you be less likely to give me a ticket? Assuming I'm not doing something incredibly retarded. Maybe I was going 10 over or driving without proof of insurance or had expired tags, no seat belt, etc. How much weight would the sticker hold of any?

Just shoot them.

Depends. If its minor then don't snitch on yourself, if its major then my moral opinion is turn yourself in
No
They can probably get a ticket
I'm new to the job, but I have realized people are treated differently. I grew up in a bad neighboorhood so i can relate better to people in my beat and I like to think I get the job done in a positive way. People who grew up in the suburbs don't see what I see or know what I know. Blacks I treat are cool, but they freak out more thinking they gonna get shot. Arabs have been fine, and I actually have a good percentage of muslims. I don't really like dealing with the males tho. In general, most people are respectful to the uniform.
Just be honest. If its something like speeding or something you know you did but try to lie about it or throw a fit, everyone i know is gonna write you a ticket for being an asshole. Every cop is different. Most I know will pull you over for 10 over, but only write ticket for 20 over. Unless, like i said, you r an asshole.
I let people go all the time. I can't actually arrest for everything. And I can only let go for the lowest level of offenses.
Your chances of getting let go are 90%. Just don't blatantly point out you have the sticker, then it will look like I'm showing favoritism on the camera and I will have to write you the ticket anyway..

you would be surprised at how many cops don't know their shit

did this thread die?

Fuck you pig piece of shit

>idiots
>instructed to do the work of multinationals
Who would have guessed

How much faith do you have left in humanity?

Well the job did make me realize people are assholes to each other. So.....51 percent....

And you don't kill crackheads?
They don't frame people in the developed places?

>law abiding citizens
not if they are an illegal

my bad...they not citizens.

What race are you?

Human?

maybe in europe, but in the states cops just have to say they were scared and they can execute anybody they please

Are you black?

What breed are you then?

go back to Sup Forums

yea

We need help with the #ZaynHasAids Rumor. Go spread it on twitter and other social media and forums. Link to thread:

Whats the most effective way to get out of a speeding ticket when caught speeding?

I think i already answered this question.

Why do cops still care about weed. Why cant you leave us stoners alone and focus on the meth and heroin problem.

>because marijuana leads directly to heroine addiction and baby bbq parties

Badge #, and call # ?

the baby bbq party part is true. Once after 3 marijuanas I ate the face off all my fish.

Not from/pol/ assclown. What just because o ask about someone's race means I automatically have mal intent? Gtfo back to >>>/tumblr/

How's it going dude? FF/EMT Here.
Thanks for all you do. You don't get enough credit for how important you are to EMS.
Also, been on any 51/50's lately?

And the CALIFORNIA CHEESEBURGER!

In short, it's still illegal. My personal view is its the easiest thing to arrest for. I can conduct a search of a car just by the scent. It draws attention, and is something I can't ignore. I can't pull someone over and smell heroin or coke while approaching the car. So I always tell people I know if you got weed, throw that shit in the trunk and smoke it in your house, not in your fucking car, not at the fucking park, not on your front porch. Don't do stupid shit and I won't have to arrest you.

I think we use different numbers. Thanks for what you do too tho. I got a greater respect for FF and EMS now that I see what they do.

51/50 in California refers to:ection 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) (in particular, the Lanterman–Petris–Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled.
Also refers to dangerous mentally altered individuals.

Well I just looked it up, and I usually get about 1-2 a week.

when did you first realize you were a piece of shit? you stupid faggot..

9th grade

I did my EMT prep in Oakland... Suicide, methhead, cokehead, and drunken hobo in three hours.
Straps on the gurney got real usage

Thoughts on blm movement and what civil rights movements in general have become?

Also who did you vote for?

If two guys above 18 got into a fight, both wanting to fight, could either be charged?

Voted for Hilary. BLM and other movements have legitimate points, but the decentralization of their organization and lack of leadership makes it extremely difficult to take them seriously. Part of the reason I became a cop, maybe 20%, was that I felt like if good people want to change things, they should actually do something about it. You can't expect things to change when the qualified, sane, good people in your movement don't step up, and you can't expect others to change just cuz you demand it. The world doesn't work like that
Depending on the state, yeah they can be charged, but the charges will probably be dropped when they go to court. At the very least, it will be a ticket for fighting in public.

You are a fucking fag, no cop, your a fucking rat. If you are on the job , you disgust me. Do not even reply, I do not talk to rats.

sure thing shitskin, don't you have a building to bomb?

What are the most common surveillance protocols used by local level law enforcement when they are building a case or observing someone?

idk. I don't have to deal with that shit. If I'm casing a house, I just sit down the street and watch.

How can I know if she's cheating on me?

Nigger dindu spotted

break into her email and facebook. A simple keylogger will do the trick. If she has a phone, figure out her unlock code and use an online texting program to see what she's texting. Verizon has one, you just have to be sure to delete the message on her actual phone when its activated. Androids GPS shows exactly where someone has been and for how long if you activate the google device manager program.

I know you can't enforce immigration laws but it almost seems like a willful neglect of duty if someone is breaking a law and not to at least gather that info and pass it along to BP or call them and see if they want the illegal held.

I'm not the cop but illegal immigration is not a local police matter in the same way that petty theft is not a military matter.

why the gshock homie this aint 2010

shit like that is time consuming. If I cut a ticket or charge them with something, thats one thing. But going out of my way to track down info on illegals who only committed that crime is another. Now I work at a station thats undermanned and very busy. We have a limited amount of resources and a finite amount of time. For every second I'm doing one thing, I could be addressing something else. So would you rather have me go through the process of collecting the info of every illegal i come across to send it to ICE who's job it actually is, or would you have me tracking down the non-illegal drug dealers, child molesters, wife beaters, and violent felons. Besides, if an illegal goes to jail or court, the way things are now they are probably gonna get deported anyway if that makes you feel better. From my talking to the folks at the jail, ICE detentions went from every 3 in 10 to every 9 in 10 since trump became prez.

Hillary hates law enforcement. How could you ever vote for someone that hates yoir profession?

I never really got that vibe. My personal views may play a role in that though. Government power should always be restricted and watched carefully. I mean it would probably be easier if a president gave me free reign and allowed me to do whatever I wanted and get away with shit, but wouldn't that just lead to corruption? People should be willing to restrict overreaching powers of the government. And those who give up freedom and liberty for protection deserve neither...or however that quote goes.