I fucked up Sup Forums. what do

i fucked up Sup Forums. what do

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

brilliant

Used it for my dildo ran out of lube.

say something along the lines of you were curious of what it would feel like if you jacked off with it. Godspeed user

Tell her you used it to jack it.. Tell her you put lotion in it and it makes for a no mess fun bag

is she your girlfriend? if not, tell her to fuck off and it's none of her business.

if yes, tell her you wanted to make sure it fit in case you guys needed one.

tell her you see a youtube video that said condom make your phone water proof so you were going to try it but backed out at the end

i like how you think user lmao even though i beat you to it

used for masturbating

This

this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlvaFwW1C0

>implying a Sup Forumstard has a girlfriend
>implying a Sup Forumstard could also get a side bitch

Own up to being a cheating piece of shit.

I personally have used this method

Tell her you like to masturbate with one, once in a while.

how would like it if she got bent over by 7 foot tall Jamal and slid his foot long monkey cock in her pussy.

I used to buy condoms in middle school to make a pocket pussy out of. Make it out to be an embarrassing thing you did where you made a pocket pussy and you think it's a million times better than Rosie Palms.
in case she asks how:
Unroll condom, sandwich between 2 wet sponges, cram in a cup to keep pressure, lube dick and head to Pound Town

"Hey. At least you know I'm not getting my side bitch pregnant."

Tell her you used in on a carrot to fuck yourself. If you ain't about that gay shit just tell her it was an experiment and you didn't enjoy it.

>You friend banged a grill in your room
Duh?

Get a flesh light. Tell her you use it in that so you don't have to clean up. Show flesh light as proof, if she's in happy with that, offer to buy her a toy.

Just tell her you jacked off into it as it makes for easy clean up. done

"This is kinda awkward but I wanted to try it for jerking off so I didn't have to clean up."

"I used it to jerk off so there wouldn't be a mess, we never use them so figured I should use it for something"

I want my 5 minutes back please

tell him you want to start using one because a condom isn't just for pregnancy protection, but stds. tell him you don't want aids.

how'd you know it was a guy user

Just say you used it to cum into after you fapped, you didnt want a fucking mess