Not you

wuts a butt sweater?

Not really.

>JULIAN DRINK JULIAN DRINK JULIAN DRINK
>ok stop drinking forever now
unless it's like a clumsy attempt at reverse psychology

A repulsor blast to the face

always expect reverse psychology, then it won't work

It's immaterial either way. I'm going to carry on drinking regardless of what anyone says because I like drinking. Maybe if I have a close call with alcohol poisoning I'll stop.

Why's it called a virgin killer?

fair enough, drinking is nice

Some nip meme about how it makes nerd virgin boys unable to control themselves. I don't understand japs.

They're just trying to harvest virginites.

Indeed.

don't let them get yours, buy a nuke today.

No one gets mine, ill kill a bitch or twenty.

speaking of crazy nips everyone should read vagabond

I want that sweater

Snarf is a creature of whims. What ever I feel like goes.

bernard cornwell wrote a good book called vagabond

Mine's samurai rather than crusaders but you know all the same flavor

i don't remember if any of the three books took much place in the middle east, it was mostly just france and britain
cornwell writes really good, descriptive battle scenes

i think i misunderstood what you said

Woo

He was using "Crusaders" in a general term. Since these meme days anything with a knight's helm is "DEUS VULT!1!!1"

Evening, homos

ah, yeah i guess that is the meme going around now isn't it

sup

Marcel Hesse

Hun, I'm sleepy.

How's it going? I've never talked to you before, you go by your name or your trip?

name, my trip is just a reference to wisps from warcraft and my main race is night elf in warcraft 3

i'm fine i guess, had a bit of a shitty day but that's normal for me, missed class completely because i slept too long and through my alarm. yourself?

Go to bed

>tfw you'll never have cock shoved down both holes

>you'll never shove your cock in someone

I see, I never played Warcraft.
I'm powering through a headache, having some instant noodles. Not been getting good sleep, but at least I've been drawing again.

You going to have some repercussions from not having gone to class today other than not seeing the days material?

it's got incredible lore
instant noodles are alright, i've been having that a lot lately. do you know why you're not getting good sleep? also drawing is neat, i've never really been good at it but my sisters are pretty good at it.

i'm pretty behind in class and miss it a lot as it is but fortunately it's not a class like that unless it's thursday when i have an actual college course, other days i'm just working on finishing high school credits from a computer on the campus in town

Its too early.

Warcraft is an offshoot of Warhammer: Fantasy since GW didnt want to give Blizz the permission to host the IP as a videogame.
So Blizz said, "Fuck you then" and made Warhammer: Tits and Ass Edition.

I'm not getting sleep because I spend way more time on the computer than is healthy, but at work and when I get home. I don't feel tired because I'm so engaged with games or drawing or whatever random youtube nonsense pops up.

I really don't know how that feels anymore. Haven't been in school for a few years now, I think, and haven't taken it seriously when I was in school for much longer than that

I'm getting off early this Friday to get the new The Shins album.

is that where you got for "fool" name from

Its almost 11pm!

No, I got it from Shakespeare.

yeah i can relate, i'm almost always on my computer, i can feel tired though still and sleep enough since i use f.lux so the screen isn't as blue which keeps your brain going as far as i know

i never really took it seriously, i always had an awful time with teachers, other students, always barely passed classes if i passed them at all, with a few exceptions where it was a decent mark
i hated every aspect of school so i would always skip going, i'm behind on credits because of that combined with being in the hospital for a while during my 10th grade year where i couldn't get any work done

Apparently a "Shakespearean fool" is the guy who is least paid attention to, only one who understand whats REALLY going on, and is the smartest of all the characters.

How hubris of him.

You were supposed to say yes, that way I could have said "I learned to play that song, does that mean I could play you too?" and it would have been funny :(

You mean Taken for a Fool? That song is not one of their best.

is this supposed to reference something, i never understood what it was

fake humility

Sounds like a rough highschool life. Seems like everyone here has suffered that enough to affect them.

So? I don't have to be into work til 8 pm tomorrow.

my dick

evening

whatever floats his boat

you're right, should have been "caring is creepy"

lol, sf isnt a virgin.

a masters is the new high school dropout

I think I will go home and mull this over.

hm, guess i just haven't seen it enough to get the reference right away
or i'm retarded, both are likely

yeah i don't think i'm any special case since most people have gone through something similar
my problem is still actually doing the work, or doing anything productive at all really. i had homework assigned in my college course since a week ago that's due tomorrow but i didn't bother doing it

never got cold wearing nothing in the snow

Fucker should be shot.

You go home and stay there. No come back.

is it true that enough time on Sup Forums will turn you into a gay furry nazi?

Yes.

What is this comic

Well, it sounds like despite it not being the ideal thing, you seem pretty set on what's going to happen to you in the near future.

This is way beyond my remote concern.

Come back?

100% chance of that happening

I can't say for the gay furry part since I was a gay furry before I found Sup Forums but I have been going here for around 8 years and I'm not a nazi.

Some lewd kitty on dog comic. I'd tell you but I forgot what it's called.

bane's a great meme
you are not retarded for missing a meme

How's life.

Harubon 9 by Harusuke.

i'm not cut out to survive. i would have been weeded out years ago in the savage wilds
how are you

That sounds about right. That artist is pretty nice.

No, no come back.

No no comeback?

lucky that isn't the standard any more.

Fine, finally tracked down my package. Living situation is looking better also.

at this point i've got no willpower to do much other than sulk around, eat and sleep, i might be booted out of the program at the end of the semester or earlier depending on how things do go, but if i do i won't end up getting even my high school diploma at any point

i meant i haven't seen the movie enough
i also meant in general that i'm retarded

You are only allowed to live because you have a butt to hump. If you ever withheld your tribute you would be thrown out for vulture food.