The new ozil

>EXPOSED

he's 17 and starting for USA

meanwhile your unemployed, obese and 34 years posting on a online cambodian tantric sculpturing emporium

He needs to go into a gym. Too scroney

he's a great player and he showed flashes today

he's surrounded by absolute horse shit on the US team. not even messi can make this team look good.

>your unemployed,
>your

like that ever worked out for American soccer players ...
physicality is cancer for young players

He did a lot of great plays today. I'm still surprised nobody went PULISIC PULISIC PULISIC in the match threads.

He did good. He should have gone to Croatia.

he's american, you retard

> new ozil

he's a muslim?

at least he isn't bradlel

So?

never understood why we hype the most garbage players.

He was literally born and raised here and based on his mom, they look Americanized and integrated as fuck. Why would he play for a country he barely has ties to?

because usmsnt is trash

America BTFO

>Amerilards implying Pulisic isn't based
He's very quickly approaching I'd-let-him-fuck-my-wife-tier

its not his fault most of his teammates suck

>le ghost man
>le invisible all game croat

>cuck
>american flag
checks out

If he were worse than ozil, he would still be better than literally every single american soccer player who has ever lived

I'll say it again just like I did during the game

Pulisic almost had an open shot on the goal before one of the mexican players dived right at his legs

>jones should have gotten a yellow before half
>brooks should have gotten a double yellow
>the penalty on herrera from omar
>ref had a hard on for besler and only gave him a yellow after 20 fouls
there was a lot of murderball from both sides but the usmnt was the worst of the two

I think he and Wood were quite good.

i only liked wood, johnson and brooks, pulisic didn't do much imo just that one decent cross.

If the US can't build around him, we're done for

he's our last hope, he is incredible on the ball but whoever he passes it off to ends up just squandering possession or kicking it away. He needs someone to pass to

Never understood why morons like you post

He needs to sign for Liverpool

literally remove bradley and get someone who can link up better with pulisic and something good might happen

>they look Americanized and integrated as fuck

Kek do you think they fuck goats in Croatia?

But if the kid actually wants to play proper international football, Croatia would be the way to go.

He's never going to get any international accolades with the USMNT, nor will he properly be appreciated.

This

>the new ozil
well that seems about right

All of them play in Germany, by the way. :^)

>Amerilards telling me this slav autist is better than Rashford because he got an assist against some German farmers
Kek

>tf
>tt

the kid is evidently good. only 18, already starting for his NT, and leaps and bounds ahead of any of his teammates understanding of the game, let alone individual skill.

the rest of the mlels babbys are hilarious tho. bradlel must be the worse CM ive ever seen playing at international level and the passiveness of the whole defense is amateur league tier.

Rashford is rubbish m8

literally won't matter what he does until Bradley is killed

Bradley is the single worst professional player at the international level

>Rashford
could we please let this meme die already?

funny thing is he actually has dual citizenship so he wouldn't need visas to play in europe.
so in his official papers has to say he's croatian and american.

so all you faggots saying huuuurrr he was born and raised on deep fried corn syrup so he's american, that's true, but he's also croatian.

>so he wouldn't need visas to play in europe.
No, it was so he could go to Dortmund before he was 18, without one of his parents having to come with him and get a job in Germany.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

he's by far the biggest talent USA has had so becoming the face of an entire sport in your birth country is more appealing than cleaning Modric and Rakitic's boots in Zagreb

>But if the kid actually wants to play proper international football, Croatia would be the way to go.
Hell no

Look up how corrupt the Croatian NT is. He'd have to basically sell his soul to get on the NT

This 2bh. Isn't Modric still giving away half his salary to some shady businessman?

overrated as every croatian player alive

Some might say that the USA has just been trumped

i dont watch soccer

is this kid the next in line of a very long line of "teenage soccer phenoms" from America that never pan out or what

he's pretty good, and he's actually playing in europe rather than memeLS like "the next Pele"

English arrogance knows no bounds

>"the new ozil"

Setting the bar fairly low there.

I thought he did ok

This tßh
Easiest 3 points in WC group stages

>but muh world class players with funny names

> hes 17 and starting for USA

wew lad, I feel bad for him

What happened to that nigger American kid who played for Buyern?

>they look Americanized
I don't know about this I've never seen him fat and stupid

he was a fraud

RARE