Sup Forums - let's solve this once and for all. What is the master race?

Sup Forums - let's solve this once and for all. What is the master race?

>Caucasian
PROS: developed mordern society
CONS: too divisive amongst themselves and are physically unintimidating

>Negroid
PROS: the most athletically gifted race excelling in strength, speed and agility
CONS: the least developed in terms of science and social issues

>Mongoloid
PROS: the smartest race and also know kung fu and shit
CONS: N/A

Who you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/selection/corn/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dam she fine

Bump

>Caucasian
PRO: most attractive females

Caucasian FTW

This is the same race that just elected a mango as a president. Get real.

I didn't vote for the fucker. Most people didn't.

Bumping

I'd go with the Pie Faces personally. We're all going to be speaking Chinese in a few decades.

Race war!

you couldn't be more wrong. english, or some fucked up version of it, will be spoken by about 99% of the world's population within the next century.

>Mongoloid
>CONS: N/A

Hey azn, come on now.
>Physically even less intimidating than whites
>mild autism
>lactose intolerant

We need indians, latinos, arabs, native americans, j00z, slavsquats, etc in here

Sorry to say but this one clearly goes to the blacks.

Best music

Best culture

Best science

Best inventions

Best athletes

Best women

The races you listed are all categorised by Caucasian, negroid or mongoloid.

Blacks win by brute force alone. Strip all three groups back to their primal states and the nignogs curb stomp.

>Caucasian
why ? Because we elected Trump

Yeah I should have included that in the CONS

>Negroid
>PROS: the most athletically gifted race excelling in strength, speed and agility

u dumb cunt niggers were selectively breed for hard labor

go to africa and you'll see skinny niggers all over

>Best science
>Best inventions
Am I the only one that read this?

Butthurt much?

there's no master race because there is no more slavery right....RIGHT

Not enough stuff to steal

Corn was a black invention.

Panglish is what we will be speaking soon

>most people didn't
>WON THE ELECTRON BY MAJORITY
>proves his autism

He didn't win by a majority though. He lost the popular vote.

you are forgettin the latinos
(and yeah, im latino).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize
>Maize (/ˈmeɪz/ MAYZ; Zea mays subsp. mays, from Spanish: maíz after Taíno mahiz), also known as corn, is a large grain plant first domesticated by indigenous peoples in Mexico[1] about 10,000 years ago.
>[1]
learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/selection/corn/
>The history of modern-day maize begins at the dawn of human agriculture, about 10,000 years ago. Ancient farmers in what is now Mexico took the first steps in domesticating maize when they simply chose which kernels (seeds) to plant.

Whites are larger and stronger than blacks as well as better warriors

Oh yeah all of those historical black scientists... wait

Latinos are mongoloids

>not latina or asian

Hispanics are a mostly Native American and European "race", Basically a Mongoloid/Caucasian mix

You've basically got Philip Emeagwali and... Well that's probably about it.

Nice joke, user. The Sudanese are the tallest people in the world, and black athletes dominate every other race in any sport.

false

You're delusional
All the strongest men in the world are white

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He’s keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we’re a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven’t figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he’s now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it’s been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn’t mean he’s not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we’re a joke, it doesn’t matter. President Trump is doing what’s best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you’ll see, very soon

>warriors
Which age are you living in? There ate no warriors. And by that standard, Japanese would win by a long shot.

Jesus you must have not seen any sporting events in the past 100 years. Even "white" sports like boxing and polo are being dominated by blacks.

Sup Forums is so cucked

Electoral College is Unconstitutional. Every vote should be counted the same, regardless of where you live in the US. On a federal level, Wyoming citizens have more electoral votes per person than I do in Illinois. Should be equal, no matter where you sleep at night.

>gift from good
Fuck off Jesus freak

eat shit...

Mob rule
We're a constitutional republic
Not a direct democracy

You have to go back

Spanish people are hispanics though so what do we call central and South Americans?

All them negros running roughshod in the NHL

Nice bait.

I'm saying to change it to majority vote. Don't give a fuck about what it's called now, or anything else. Get rid of the college, go go majority vote. It's the measure of election for every other government office. Federal, state, local. All use majority. Why something different for the presidency?

Made me think of this

Ignorant mother fucker you are, no wonder your states pensions will be insolvent in 10 years, keep believing your own bullshit

I'm tired of watching my Country fall to the hands of communist, hate groups and hired guns for outsiders. Thanks Mr. Trump for standing up for our home, the place we live.
I have never been so disgusted as I am now to watch celebrity figures threaten our President, the white house and white people.
I am sickened by the Intelligence groups and their working for the highest bidder. I'm tired of the EPA, BLM, Police harassing, ticketing, killing and stealing land. All of you are a disgrace to every person out here who do things the right way only to get beat down from the federal government that has a endless bank roll and ammunition.
YOU'RE ALL COWARDS
Go Mr. President

There is no such thing as biological race. It is a social construct, therefore it is invalid. Read a book...

Nice misdirection. You didn't address my point. Why a different method of election for the top office?

Because states rights
Imagine if the European union had some arch leader elected by every country in it and it was done by majority vote

halfbreeds

We're not talking about states. We're talking federal office. You're in the US, right? Doesn't matter if you're east or west, our votes should have the same weight.

Because if a book said it it must be true

You ignored my comparison because you're an idiot
The united states is too big and too culturally diverse for that
Hillary lost the popular vote anyway since millions of illegals voted

>
>Nice joke, user. The Sudanese are the tallest people in the world, and black athletes dominate every other race in any sport.

what about chess?

Proof?

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Liberal sanctuary states have every reason to lie, falsely report, and remain in denile which they are doing

Katy Perry is hot.

May the nords have mercy on you puny niggers.

Latinas are God tier
Latinos are trash

>skinny niggers
>Africa
Very nice

Viking beast. See what happens when you keep the bloodline pure?

blacks are only good at the "gotta go fast" sports.