Whats up Sup Forums. i need your help. faggots need not apply, OGs only, bringing Sup Forums back to its roots...

whats up Sup Forums. i need your help. faggots need not apply, OGs only, bringing Sup Forums back to its roots. i already have about 10 of you retards so its happening with or without you. get fucked. or come get involved.
docs.google.com/document/d/1vluApHuqt06gqyPFJZQrC2cJRAOFm_6OVSMPce8dy_8/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WG43FFQ
twitter.com/jere_erin/status/839509101033975808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord.gg/WG43FFQ

thats the discord link. heres the link to a tweet we are currently trying to make viral: twitter.com/jere_erin/status/839509101033975808

idk what else you retards could possibly need to see that this is legit, we are going to kek our way into the oscars. again, with or without you. those interested hit the discord.

i'm pretty drunk, care to explain wtf this is about? and don't make up some stupid shit asking for a pa.

im telllinggg youuuuuu you guys will be fucking interesssteeeeddddd

we have an in to the entertainment industry via tracy morgan, currently gathering a social media follwoing

im pretty fucked up too, but only bc of the success weve had since sunday night

gtfo faggot

yeah dude, i'm the only one bumping your shit thread. how bout an explanation?

my friend and fellow kekker has been bulding tracy morgan's trust in the interest of hosting the oscars. all i want is a fan base so i can fuck with people. wre all working together to fuck with hollywood from the inside. progress so far, setting up social media accounts, submitting appplication for twitter verification

what do you have against faggots, faggot

did you read the google doc? thats why i included it

so you're just a kid that found Sup Forums for the first time and thought "epic idea bruh"?

no.

look either help out or gtfo of the thread, but this is legit. so read up and ask q's if you awnt but if youre gonna be a dumbass get out. and if youre interested ask what you can do

bro. not even lol, like i said either help out and be part of it, get pulled up along with me or get out

this is interesting Sup Forumsro

ill post screengrabs of other anons who are in on the project

this is from my original thread sunday night

what i want from you guy: can you guys make this poll go viral? it would just add to our credibility. anyone who assists and is in the discord if/when this pans out will be rewarded beacuse neither of us are interested in money at all. so let me know either way or leave thread

oops didnt include poll:

twitter.com/jere_erin/status/839509101033975808

just share it with people, your friends, anyone. were loooking for a normie demographic so keep that in mind

nig what do u have to lose?