The Walking Dead - Season 3

I'm almost halfway through Season 3 and I absolutely hate this season so far. I quite liked the second one (contrary to most people) but this season is just bad, from the Woodbury plotline to the prison (which had potential) everything is kinda boring and just filler. Does it get better or do I drop it?

It really doesn't, drop it now before some sort of autistic compulsion tells you that you reached the point of no return and you need to see how it ends. Every fall I return to a hell of my own making on Sunday nights.

You liked season 2? Stick with it then, you have shit taste, you'll love it.

s4 best season by far

Season 4 is slightly better but still has some rough patches.

Seasons 5 and 6 are both great. 5 is kino, 6 has some questionable storytelling decisions but it is very intense and entertaining throughout.

4 is more of the same. 5 is actually surprisingly good for The Walking Dead. 6 is back to being the same old shit.

You're gonna hate it even more as it goes on. The Governor literally becomes an anime villain

I dropped it after that season. It built up to some big final showdown and then failed to deliver. This is what happens when a show becomes successful. they milk it for all it's worth.

>actually liking Hershel's soap opera farm better than based Governor, Merle, Ricktatorship, Lori finally dying, and the overall way faster pace and ramped up action

Ok then

season 2 was kino. season 3 was lowest hanging fruit tier.

To be fair the payoff with the Givenror did come early in season 4 and was pretty good

*Governor

Fuck u phone

what pace? they stayed at the prison the entire season, brought in characters just to kill them about one per episode, added 3 more episodes to that season that added NOTHING, and then didn't even kill the fucking governor at the end.

season 3 a shit. I stand by OP.

>and was pretty good
'no'

>action packed final showdown with beheadings, a tank, Rick vs Governor brawl, tons of deaths

I'm not sure what more you wanted user

I rewatched season 3 recently. It's got way more fucking action and strong pacing compared to 2, at least in the first half. Second half is where all the problems came, but seriously season 3A might be the best the show has ever been.

I dropped the show at the end of season 2 because of all the filler and melodrama. I heard 3 was even worse than 2, so I just gave up all together.

whoever told you that is a retard and wrong.

I wanted that half a season before when it logically should have happened, not another drawn out shitfest because the money counters at AMC found an opportunity to milk major moments in the series until they're dry.

I dropped the show midway season 4. Ya it's garbage and doesn't get any better. I'm surprised I lasted that long with it seeing as I started hating the show by the end of season 1.

I really liked all of it, especially season 5 which is kino

Andrea is 100% of the problem with season 3 once she dies the show improves.