Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

BANE WAS GONNA TROLL ME

I AINT THE BIGGEST GUY ON THE PLANEEEE

>So no one told ya bane was gonna crash this plaaaaane...

What did Pratchett mean by this?

Has baneposting evolved into an intangible time-traveling entity?

It's a big scene

>Doc. Thor Pavhell, im CIA
Why was Thor so important? What did he knew?

The dust may have settled, but the fire will never stop rising.

It's on my flight plan.

You're plane's a joke
You're broke
You go by "CIA"

I don't think that the dust will ever settle on this kino tBh

The best five minutes of 21st century cínema so far.

It's like we're falling through the stratosphere
But Dr. Pavel now is not the time for fear…

shit is he smiling a little bit? I always thought his mouth was just ajar for no reason

TAKE ME DOWN TO GOTHAM CITY WHERE THE VILLAINS ARE MASKED AND THE PLOT IS SHITTY

This desu flamingo

He's cocky; thinks he's in charge.

Little did he know.

Little did he know.

I remember reading that the screenplay writer or someone in charge of the script was a huge fan of terry pratchett, and he admitted to taking some inspiration

It was great at a first watch. You obviously have no idea what's going on, so don't think about the flaws. You just sit there and quietly get blown away. Bane's screen presence is sublime in the Kantian sense of the word, you don't know if to feel awed or terrified, the vibes about him are of a metaphysical evil, not just a munande criminal. It's really an out of this world experience. It makes you wanna scream 'mommy'. Victims or real islamic terrorist attacks probably would trip our hard from PTSD watching this. CIA actor is really not bad at all. He adds so many quirks to his gesticulatory repertorie that makes the character alive, with a palpabla indiviuality. Like the little nod he makes after saying "gets to stay on my aircraft" and tell his henchman to open the door, you know.