Celeb

celeb

Here to finish...

JJ!

I'm here...

So tight!

Are you going to cum for JJ this thread? :)

Only if she helps...

I dunno about them but I'm not...dickweed.

I cum to Hayley everyday

She'd love to help! What would you have her do?
Checked but awww, why not user? JJ loves cum.

Flexible.

What do you think about?

lewd...

Prove it.

Flexibility can come in handy...

Put her infront of of me facing away, pull her pants down, and see her tight pink hole...

Bring her sluttiest friend over and start a threesome.

Love her butt in this shoot

Hayley sucking my dick...and taking my virginity lol

Lol. Does she at least get big dick?

I try. :)
Cum all over her face and she'll show you!
Imagine how nervous JJ would be user! Her toes would be curling from anticipation while just standing there! What else?
You wouldn't bring one of your friends user? Fill JJ up to the brim and feed her all your cum.

lol yes

How big user?

I would notice how anxious she is and slightly grab her soft little cheeks and spread slowly...

Hey, do i remember you?

GTFO AND DIE FAGGOT

7 inches of nerdy cock just for her

wow that makes me shit my pants just thinking about it

You'd cum in 10 seconds

I would cum puss and kidney stones... and blood

You would be sooo deep inside her walls. So tight.

I-I w-went t-to the ch-chocolate s-store w-with m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice and wh-when the m-manager s-saw Vic beside me h-he s-started t-to become v-very n-nice t-to me... H-He called m-me o-over behind the c-counter and g-gave m-me samples o-of h-his b-best chocolate in the gl-glass shelves f-for free... Then h-he a-asked i-i-if h-he c-could g-get a-a selfie picture w-w-with Vic and I-I felt p-powerless t-to refuse h-him w-with the delicious chocolate t-taste i-in m-my mouth... H-He w-was about 50 i-in age and w-was e-even shorter in s-stature than me... H-He then w-went u-up t-to Vic and p-put h-his arm a-around h-her shoulder t-taking a-a pic... H-He then s-said h-her p-perfume w-was s-so heavenly sweet h-he wanted f-for m-more o-o-o-of a sampling treat... I asked what he meant a-and he t-told m-me h-he w-wanted a-a kiss... I-I s-stood still in silence: kinda surprised he w-was being so forward and V-Vic gave him a-a very nervous s-smile... When h-he s-saw m-me standing perfectly still h-he smiled and g-grabbed Vic's h-hand, s-saying t-to her h-he thinks everything w-will b-be alright... H-He t-told h-her n-not t-to w-worry and she l-looked a-at m-me f-for guidance b-b-but I was far t-to scared t-to s-say anything... Then she b-bowed h-her h-head with h-h-his hand slowly p-pressing hers: h-he r-rose h-his hand and hers u-up and d-down, s-saying h-how n-nice company she i-is and h-he i-is very h-happy they m-met t-today... H-He c-called it a-a fateful bolt o-of lightning f-from the s-sky and l-laid compliment after c-compliment u-upon h-her while softly p-pressing and guiding h-her hand back and f-forth... She l-looked a-at me once o-of t-twice a-as her hands felt his gentlest touches; I-I really d-didn't w-want t-to say anything because it s-seemed harmless f-for n-now... I-I w-wondered what h-he w-would d-d-do next, watching b-both o-of them holding hands s-side by side...

Are you going to fuck her tight asshole user? I don't think she's had any experience there before so you'd be her very first! Don't go rough if that's what you're thinking.
Probably, I'm one of the few anons who post JJ in these threads.

Lol it'd be the best 10 seconds of my life

but when I push that deep, I fart too much

I should eat less brocoli

I don't know! Is that what she wants? I want her to tell me what to do, I don't want to hurt her.

t-t-too long, didn't r-r-read

your little pecker couldn't hurt Tinkerbell, tinkerbell

I'm talking full blown jj threads months ago

I think if you lubed up a little bit and went slowly to begin with then she'd warm up to it and then you could have your way with her. Be as rough as you want, make her your own little personal cum slut. Choke her, slap her, fuck her. She just wants to please.
Months ago, I had made webms for anons in a JJ thread that was made by someone else but I never made the threads themselves. So maybe you seen me in one before!

T-tldr
F-ftfy

Maybe. Perv.

m-m-more?

Just the whole facial bit maybe i started it i don't remember

Oh my fucking god imagining her asshole so loose around my cock. Gliding like it was her little pussy. Fuck. You're going to make me cum

no clue
search has no clue also

Sarah Hyland

I will make you cum right after I freeze-burn these warts on my scrotum and dig out my excess ear wax

That's not very kind, I didn't do anything wrong.
I'm not too sure user...
Could pull back her hair so that her neck is exposed and you could put your hand over her neck and just squeeze as you continue to fuck her little asshole and she tries to beg you for your cum.

I-I saw h-he reached over with h-his other hand and started t-to grope h-her arm: h-he l-looked a-at m-me right away to see m-my r-reaction and I-I j-just smiled and pretended t-to ignore it... I w-was kind o-of getting scared a-at where this would lead, h-hoping h-he wouldn't s-start touching other p-parts o-of her body in f-front o-of me... V-Vic s-started to p-pull a-away h-her a-arm b-but h-he g-grabbed i-it tighter, saying i-it w-was alright b-because I-I was h-here and she r-really h-had n-nothing t-to fear... Sh-he l-let o-out a-a little g-gasp, and snicker and short laugh and a-again t-took a-a long l-look at me... I-I d-didn't k-know what t-to d-do about this situation though and j-just l-looked a-at her expressionless, which I-I guess she took a-as uncaring and g-gave u-up trying t-to l-loose her arm from h-his clutch... This b-brought a-a little l-laugh and smile t-to the shop k-keeper's face and h-he calmed h-her w-with a-a, "Shh" and "Shh" and "It's alright baby Shh..."... Then she cast her eyes downward and let her arm go limp, a-allowing the burstingly h-happy keeper t-to h-have h-his w-way with h-h-her hand and arm, rubbing and groping..

Fuck. user. Please. What is she saying?

We're the same person Dickweed.

is edging actually bad for your prostate? i edge for fucking hours

Edging is what Tay wants

Well I guess it's time to take my cock out

Oh my God lets edge together to tay

Hey look, you got dubs!

i suspected as much

My bad user.
"I want you to dump your hot, sticky load in my bum. Please. Please..."

Is it pretty and pink? Is it clean and bleached?

Darn tootin'

Of course it is, JJ isn't some filthy animal. It's a perfect lil' butt-hole.
What?

is your penis sensitive to edge for princess?

Darn tootin' rasputin it's your bad

I'm going to put two fingers inside her pussy while I pound that bleached asshole. Finger while filling both holes for a bit then press against her thin wall feeling my own cock, and stroking my cock through JJ's fleshy wall... I'm gonna cum

mmm yeah my cock is very sensitive makes edging amazing

He had accomplished wh-what m-men c-can o-only d-dream o-of, c-controlling a little bit, abeit only an arm and hand of beautiful Victoria, staking a claim w-with h-his clutching hands... H-He j-just s-stood there looking a-at her, rubbing h-her hand and m-massage-l-like pressing h-his thumb into her u-upper arm... After a-a while sh-she s-started t-to w-weaken in h-his clutches and thanked h-him f-for h-his c-careful touches... He then l-looked at me and smiled, telling m-me to stand there while h-he massages h-her back and n-neck... H-He asked i-in a-a very gruff and strong voice i-if I-I had a-a problem w-with that, e-even cl-clenching h-his right hand into a fist, l-looking a-at m-me intently... I-I felt a-a growing f-fear r-run inside m-my belly and I t-told h-him in a-a weak voice, "No.. n-no p-problem s-sir"... I-I d-didn't w-want t-to get h-him u-upset o-or I-I'm s-sure a-at that p-point, with his hopes u-up s-so high, h-he would clobber me f-for stopping him... H-He then l-laughed o-out l-loud, t-told Vic, "You go with this guy? Ha!" and sh-shook h-his head v-vigorously in scorn... Vic j-just sm-smile, trying to b-be nice t-to him, and said, "Ya..."... Then a-as if o-on cue he began to do wh-what h-he s-said h-he would: he put his hands on her sh-shoulders a-at first, l-letting them r-rest there f-for a-a minute until Vic, l-left with n-no recourse, seeing h-he strongly held them there, and m-me not w-willing t-to interfere o-or help h-her, a-accepted them there... Then h-he knew h-his p-play w-w-was strong as he bullied b-both us into accepting his free hand gropings o-on her body... H-He w-went r-right t-to work and brought h-his hands d-down on h-her blouse, right o-over her b-breasts... She l-let o-out a-a small sigh i-in sh-shock these strange hands the shop keeper's brought... H-He c-cupped and r-rubbed h-her breasts f-for minutes, enjoying h-her s-softness...

user, you're making me laugh.
Imagine all of her moans and squeals she'd be making from having both of her holes filled!

I'd love to lift her up in the air, her legs wrapping around my head as I eat her out.

Fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming

Sounds divine.

I love that... just like my bone spurs when I eat too many pigs feet

I so wanted t-to stop this b-but c-couldn't bring m-myself t-to utter a-a word o-of protest.. Then h-he r-reached d-down a-and thrust h-his hands into h-her p-pants, m-making h-her m-moan... My eyes b-bulged in d-disbelief and I-I wondered h-h-how did we ever g-get into this p-predicament and h-how d-do we get o-out of it.. Vic's little l-legs w-were j-just being d-dangled a-around a-as he p-practically w-was l-lifting her u-up, trying t-to get into h-her Holy of Holies w-with his hands and d-dirty fingers... Then h-he ordered m-me t-to help h-him b-by h-holding h-her l-legs firm s-so h-he c-could m-massage h-her hips and r-relieve any s-sorenesses there... I-I f-felt s-so helpless b-but h-he o-ordered o-out a-again i-in a-a loud and d-demanding t-tone f-for m-my h-h-help i-in controlling Vic s-so he could feel her u-up... I w-went u-up t-to them and did as h-he ordered, h-holding Vic d-down... "That's good," he said and I saw h-him t-turn h-his b-b-back, reaching into his counter drawers, s-saying, "I have the condoms here somewhere."... I-I knew I-I had t-to act n-now t-to save Vic this disgrace s-so I jumped u-up quick and while he w-was looking in the drawer, p-pushed h-him with all my might o-over the counter t-top... He f-fell d-down i-in a-a crash, h-hit his head o-on the counter edge and l-lay there knocked o-out... I-I quickly r-rushed Vic t-to get her up and grabbed h-her hand, ushering h-her o-out the shop door before the k-keeper regained consciousness... P-Poor l-little Vic w-was quite s-silent f-for an h-hour afterwards before she c-came around... We n-never want t-to go t-to that store e-ever again...

I'm shitting
fucking prunes

*bad lip syncing* you wanna tango?

Yay! JJ is very happy with the cum that you've given her!
user, I'm so confused.

I don't want to fight user. I'm afraid I might hurt you.

I hope that dude she's seeing is doing that for her. She deserves it.

Pfft