What's the name of this stance?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just stop

The big guy

He's trying so hard not to grab his belt

Stop?

The stance of being in control

He looks weird when he doesn't but he knows the meme faggots make fun of his cia pose

Do you think he knows what's it all about? Like, there's a subculture of people online that dedicate their time to laugh at a minor role that he played, I'm sure it bothers him, but is he aware how big it is?

Look at him, he tries so hard not to do it, and he knows we know,

Poor guy

Big?

Meme magic can have negative consequences.

I bet Aidan starts half the Baneposting threads up in here anyway. He clearly knows about it.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
>I could see straight away that my picture, while well executed, was very obviously mocked up from an image from the opening sequence of “Dark Knight Rises.”

He knows to some degree but he refuses to acknowledge it so we don't know how much he knows.

jesus christ
look at his face, look at his arms and hands
he doesn't know what to do with them if they're not in his pockets or in his belt.
he looks like he's trying so hard to avoid something that is so natural to him.

>You now realise Nolan just told Aidan to act natural

How can we help him?

Does he need saving?

What have we done? ;_;

Sophie Turner on the right

>What's the name of this stance?
Heiko Dachi.

>those hands

Geezer thinks hes david bowie

Star Platinum

meme magic
after all, he's the catalyst of so much of it, that must take a toll on your body

Kek, he knows

Does he have depression?

The clenched butthole

I think he just has hemorrhoids