How's your night going? General conversation thread

How's your night going? General conversation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/ll542236pm
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpxb04x9FT0
youtube.com/channel/UCjYE7H1crMcBHTI7fHNJh4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drinking, gaming. Pretty good. Life going OK right now.

Just got off work, so right now pretty good

Same here, game of choice?

Rather crapper sadly. In my feelios

Wishing i were asleep

whats on your mind?

WoW. Getting boring at this point but whatevs.

I've been playing 2007 rs for a while now. It's hard to leave a game once you start

Lonely, by myself as usual. Except its getting to me more than usual tonight

Started playing WoW in 07 just part of the daily routine by now

why?

I'm doing pretty fucking well. My new gf has basically been begging me to kiss her over FB (we haven't had a chance to see each other in a few days) and think I could easily get her to fuck me pretty soon, seeing as how I've been suggesting it since the first half hour of flirting with her, and she seems super siren with it. It would be the first time for both of us, so undoubtedly awkward. I finally helped her overcome her nighttime anxiety, and she just mentioned that she's gonna do a Slave Leia cosplay, which I'm really hyped for.

Thats whats so fucked about these games though. I cant even remember what i used to do before i'd waste all my free time on this shit

Thats dope man good luck. Just be chill with it, don't stress sex too much. You hype it up so much then once you do it you realize its not a big deal at all

Same here yo. When I get bored of it I don't know what to do with myself.

Which butt would you fuck?
anonvote.com/poll/ll542236pm

It's been alright, to be honest. I went to university, than came back home and tried to produce something. Nothing creative came to my mind, so I'm just sitting here high as fuck. Feels good, man

Yea man, no internet is so shitty. I feel like I cant enjoy free time now because every minute not on the game i feel like i wasted

Just got done watching this weeks episode of 600 lb. Life. Spoiler alert, it took the person a year and a half to lose just 30 lbs.

Just got off work after a 12 hour shift took a ton of adderall so feeling like im dead right now. Although the sexiest girl gave me a hug today and told me i was adorable so that made me feel good.

If you are fucking with me good job, but if not, I feel the same way. Thankfully I recently met a girl I've been spending time with to take me away from web and gaming.

Just realized I haven't hugged anyone in years.

Thanks man, that's what I've heard.
I went from being dateless and kissless to being with this beautiful girl and having another want to be FWB in the course of 4 weeks, so it's been kinda crazy, And it's all thanks to the Shakespeare play I was in. At the same time I went from crazy hard classes at school, to really easy ones, so my life has gotten waaay better recently.
Pic related, my gf in bed tonight.

Nah not at all. That's good, I've got a gf I spend alot of time with. Problem is drinking and fuckin around online is so chill that me and her could be fucking but after I'm just thinking about this haha. Not even video games, just being alone and relaxing

Not messin with you bro i was really shocked myslef tbh. She works in the store next to me and randomly came in to give me a hug. Guess getting a job wasnt such a bad idea ever though i work my ass off and barely come home with 200 a week

Cute as fuck, nice work. For some reason shit always works out like that though. Just make sure you commit if you're serious, don't game her with the fwb chick - that shit's never worth it in the end

Confused about the double responses. But yes I live a very similar life. Interestiing

As you get older, you have sex first, then figure out if you want to date the person. More cut to the chase once you get it out of your system. Sex is great.

I'm 23 and still wait about a month before sex. At least a chance to get to know the person a little bit.

037 isn't me, it's another guy who must have related to lol. That's the worst part though, I love spending time with her, but we live in dorms so it's really easy to spend a lot of time together, especially at night, so i rarely get time to myself and it's all i crave now even though i love being with her

I know it, I already told the FWB chick that I'm taken and let my gf know about it so she doesn't find out and think I'm cheating on her. A mutual friend of me and my gf sent me a screenshot of a message my gf sent her about how she thinks I'm the one, so I think I've got it locked down and I'm really happy about it. This is after a whopping 4 days, but it turns out she's wanted me for 4 years, and was too shy to ask, and was super happy when I asked her. Honestly, she's pretty perfect, and talking to her makes me the happiest I've been in months. In the 24 hours following me asking her out, we talked for 11 of them.

Word. Similar story here, she has her own place which I can sleep at any time I want, usually about 3 nights a week. At this point im cool with it but it's only been a month.

Me and my girl have been together 3 months this Friday. Problem living in close quarters is that everything moves so fucking fast there's no middle ground. It feels like I've known her for a year because i see her everyday for a few hours

That's good man, just make sure you don't move too fast - idk how old you are, but it's easy when your younger to fall so inlove you get into something unhealthy when the real relationship sets in

Just finished work for the day.
I'm so lonely I want to fucking kill myself.
Time for a 9 hour osrs session and about 15 bong tokes

Thanks man, just turned 18 so still really fucking young, but I'm thinking this could work out. Any tips for making sure I don't fuck it up?

Night shift.

Sitting at work.

Healthy mixture of depression, loneliness, apathy and anger.

I keep hearing the words "You're going to die alone" over and over again in my head.

Doing alright, watching John Carpenter's Vampires and playing Soda Dungeon. Gonna do some facestalking of my exes later

are you me?

hi guys

Fuckin love osrs, I've been grinding agility while on this thread and that alone makes we want to kill myself haha. I've been DCing alot tonight though

Working graveyard, watching Scrubs, Sarah Chalke was strangely cute

Dirk Gently was pretty bloody good in the end

I'm only 20, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt - my experience with my girl is just keep communication open (tell her if something's bugging you in an honest non offensive way) and make sure you both still maintain your hobbies and friend groups outside the relationship

Everyone dies alone.

It doesn't matter how the game is played, at the end the king and the pawn go in the same box

What's this pseudo-philosophy shit?

The dying isnt the hard part the hard part is having nobody to mourn or care when I do.

>pseudo-philosophy

No one giving a shit about you after you're dead doesn't concern you at all, you'll be dead

Jesus fucking christ.

IT'S NICE TO BE NEEDED is what I'm trying to say you fuck

me being dead before i have died doesnt even concern me bring that shit on

Don't mean to make this a feels thread but idk need to get your guys advice I've been feeling in a rut lately like not depressed but not content either nothing really get me excited anymore except for laying in bed alone, have a gf and she cheers me up sometimes but other than spending time with her and taking classes at a JC currently I have nothing else I just feel empty but not sad and also just tired all the time no drive or motivation what do you guys think am I just being a whiny little bitch or what anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah dude I feel exactly the same, like life is empty and without meaning

Yeah idk why I used to be so happy way back I'm high school lots of friends went out a lot partied and worked out a lot to stay in shape now I just wanna lay in bed

osrs is fucking grand.

That's the plan, good to hear that my instincts are right so far. The only thing about her that annoys me (and I've told her this) is that she refuses to accept that she's good looking. I told her tonight that that would just have to be something we agree to disagree on. I'm currently trying my hardest to bring up her self esteem, and bring down her anxiety, just to help her as a person, tonight was the first night she didn't need me to talk her through her anxiety to get her to sleep, so I think I'm making progress.

I'd say wait it out if you can. Physical exercise can do alot to improve your mood. I've gone through some real shitty patches, feeling just like that, then eventually you get out of it - it may just take months

Bretty gud. Played some vidya, got some fucking good burgers from my local mom and pop place, went to the bank to pick up my Euros for my vacation in a couple weeks. Heading to Amsterdam for 2 weeks to fuck bitches and just have a good time.

Solid all around.

cmbt level? or do you have a specific build?

Yes I've tried working out again and it did help boost my confidence a little for a while it's just life took over and was hard to stay disciplined any tips to stay on track?

Thinking about uploading a new vid... not sure if I should do Xenophobic Jackass or Fallout vid. Checkem then any opinions welcome. youtube.com/watch?v=Gpxb04x9FT0

I'd say just make sure she doesn't get too dependent for shit like that - where you're the only thing that can talk her down or fix how she's feeling. Legit, that shits cute at first, but you dont want to be stuck in a position where you become her whole life and emotional rock, it gets hard to maintain, especially when you get busy with life - just keep an eye on that

Thanks for the advice. I've mostly been giving hey techniques to do it herself so I don't think that'll happen, but I'll be careful

Guess everyone here has got problems. I was feeling pretty good after watching some anime but I'm still a bit stuck on something that happened a few days ago. I thought i was going to be run over by a truck but it stopped in time but honestly when it was happening I wasn't afraid. I just felt relief.

not at all for discipline man, I can never keep my workout routine either. Main tips for depression though is stop smoking weed if you do, and definitely stay away from anything heavier then that

Can confirm this my gf is waaaay to dependent on me and is the exact same way I love her to death but when she gets in her moods it can be physically exhausting but if you keep doing the right thing they get past it

like one other anons said, just make sure you keep in your mind that she is just a girl, and it is just a mood. Not redpilling or anything but girls do love attention, and it's easy to get into a habit where you feel responsible too for all of her problems which can take a toll on you

I just got back home from karaoke at a local bar. Ran into old friends and got some free drinks from several people. I sang Rick James Fairly poorly which was tight. Spent more money than I "should" have. Pretty tight night.

Yeah that's good advice was never a person to let "drugs do me" instead of the other way around and actually quit a long time ago yet I did notice even though I wouldn't say I'm depressed when I did slip up a did something like that it definitely makes it worse if you don't have your mind right

I had a super fucked shrooms trip last year, and I've only came out of that rut a few months ago. Even smoking weed now when i feel fine just fills me super negative, mostly irrational thoughts, but i still smoked every day for that whole time. I didnt stop feeling fucked up until I quit consistent smoking and spent my time better

It's not nice to be needed. If you were needed, you would know that. But you're not, so be happy. All parents do is try to get their kids to not need them anymore, so they can live in peace and fuck real loud again. Being needed sucks.

But you're not

They key to happiness isn't a search for meaning. It's keeping yourself busy with unimportant nonsense because eventually you'll be dead

take acid and/or dmt. you're ready.

No way same thing happened to me last year ha small world

Fuck me youtube.com/channel/UCjYE7H1crMcBHTI7fHNJh4Q thats my channel not that prank cancer....

The key to your happiness, friend. Remember, opinions are like assholes...

I'm willing to bet theres someone on this rock without an asshole

It was so fucked, even now whenever I smoke i get that same feeling coming back. I still have no idea why i put myself through that every night

Neighbor had a dog once got cancer on it's asshole and the tumor closed the whole thing off does this count?

Pretty good, cyberred two russian camwhores for 20 bucks, came buckets, added them to a little folder with all the whores I've fucked/cybered (#7023 and 7024), when old will give it to son and tell him he will never live up to his father's legacy of fucking thousands of whores.

Yeah idk in some ways I feel it was beneficial in others I feel like there was no point would definitely like to try again but definitely when I have my mind in the right space

Not bad. I'm only up to around 100 whores so far myself, but then I've only been doing this shit for a couple years now, and only when I travel.