Post top albums for 2017 so far

Post top albums for 2017 so far

>184 plays for stormzy's garbage album

Do I also need to point out you belong to reddit?

my personal top 10 for right now

You might have the worst taste on Sup Forums

it was just one of those albums you weirdly overplay too much after they get released lol
reddit is shit so idgaf

and why is that mr. elitist?

Yes and I quite like it

Meh, not really into hip-hop.

Remo Drive is pretty good, haven't tried the others. That Angles 9 album always makes me think of a reverse version of that Yndi Halda album (you guys know the one).

where is the new planning for burial

slow year

havent been listening to that much music in general this year

same, same

good year for me so far
good picks with the flylo, been getting back into Wildflower as well.
decent hip hop taste, kinda basic tho.

pls no hate ᶦ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ʳᵉᶜˢ

reply to others you idiots

interesting taste, should I listen to red house painters?
>The Suburbs
nice
New Order

personally, i love Red house painters and i also love sun kil moon a lot. RHP's stuff is super sad. but also beautiful and just something about it is very calming to me. At least give em a shot, your taste seems to match up to someone who would like em.

Are you like OCD with having your scrobbles be multiples of 10? Kinda crazy how many of those end in zero

i think the only new album ive listened to this year is the charli xcx one. no other albums really stuck out at me enough for me so far to listen to more than a few tracks

Pretty much, used to play albums constantly a couple years back when I first got into Sup Forums, then a year or so back when full autism and started playing every album I come across 2 times a day until I rack up 20+ scrobbles.

I basically listened to mouth moods non stop for like 3 days when it came out but I've barely listened to it since. Same thing happened last year with TLOP.

Apologies for the typos.

why?

To be honest I'm not really sure, it just kinda feels good as I keep virtually everything on schedule. I get the feeling that if I didn't give each album several listens I wouldn't really "get" them or enjoy them as much (seeing how I usually listen in the background), that and I tend to get intimidated by bands that I know will blow my mind (i.e. Fugazi, Swans, Talking Heads etc.) and look for any excuse to put them off as it seems kinda like I'm violating some sacred code by listening to it, as my perception of music will be altered by them forever and so my first listen should be as pure and enlightening as possible. I suppose its stupid on my part though there no other way to really explain it.

I used to listen to flying lotus a lot, guess I just got bored of him

blonde is top 3 of 2016

Could only get into Cosmogramma, gave the others a fair shot though You're Dead! was the only other album that was entertaining for me.

I've listened to like over 200 new albums this year, but I've only listened to them a few times so they didn't get caught up here

how is that new k-dot album to you

nice flylo scrobbles

>doolittle and madvillainy
my nigga, those are both one of my fave albums

mouth moods is pretty good

b u m p

I'm ok with this

>Donuts
Nice
Which Ween album is the best to start with? I'm seeing them in like a month and I've barely ever listened

&&&&&& is still my favorite thing Arca has ever done
Obelisk especially rules

not listening to as much new stuff as i used to, or at least when i do its nothing that i listen to very frequently. just been a slow year so far, i think

Haven't listened to that much new music this year.
Always good to see some Rise Against. I like their older material but damn their latest single was terrible.

Top 50 of 2017

>Which Ween album to start with
You can do it in several ways, but I did it like The Mollusk >Chocolate and Cheese > Quebec > The Pod > GodWeenSatan > White Pepper > 12 Golden Country Greats

Havent listened to Pure Guava and La Cucaracha yet. Also protip: Listen to them several times

+Syd Barrett

+Swans
-Megadave

+DSO