that's a trap? post moar

nice quads

also moar

Checked.

Nice repeating digits grill

>lel op fucked Jackie Chan

moar

U want Moar?

I kind of miss her. She barely spoke English, but was always super nice to me.

Anyone in Maine want to ride a guys dick?

On the bus after fucking in public like degenerates.

Nice quads but that's fucking disgusting. How can't you tell immediately that it's a man. Look at his chin. Faggots.

Traps post your kiks please

bumporino. Also who did what to who?(more pics plz)

thats...a man....dude :/

Revolting.

Also, dubs

could be worst.

>calls them degenerate
>still fucks them
OP are you a serial rapist/killer or some shit? Are you posting photos of your victims to become the next big Sup Forums legend?

how black was it's asshole?

Nevermind, I read your post completely wrong.
It's fucking late out here and I need sleep.

Heyy (nz time)

No shit, son.
Dude, if it ain't your speed that's fine.

Secretly posting in a Dubs thread.

I mean, they are degenerates, but you don't really get to pick your preferences.

How ya doin hun? and can we see the booty?

I'd fuck that too for free bags of coffee. I'd even use whatever pronouns that abomination wants me to.

Fk ya

v cute user, nice get.

sure

Post some pics and save this thread.

hehe

it's not anyone's speed

>she

How did you guys go about meeting? Ive always been interested in meeting/having sex with a trap or a ts, just not sure where to look

different outfit

Lets see that chick stick ;)

Turn on a fucking light or something. Do you live in a hostel? Take a picture of your torso without the corset, let's cut to the chase. I want to see more of your chest acne.

Is just polite. If someone wants you to refer to them by different pronouns or a different name, why not?

The gets just keep on coming.

Gay bar.

hmph

someone post buttholes

k

damn you have a nice cock, show us it nice and hard

yeah i'd fuck that, any more?

here

Are there honestly a lot of traps or ts's at gay bars? Like ratios-ish?

yush

Thats one nice hard cock. How would you like it if I filled snd fucked your boipussy with my cock while I jerked you off?

nice

i would love that

:)

And if I came in that nice tight asshole of yours, would you make sure to clean up my dick after?

Kik plz?

do you have kik?

show us a pic of your cock from your point of view

Mg plz kik

I hope you didnt make eye contact with him while he fucked you

Not terribly many. But it depends on your city. Honolulu was super liberal so they felt safe just going to regular bars. This gay bar was literally right above a hetero one. But just give your local fag bar a spin. There's a stay show here with incredible ladies.

Sweet gets.

Why? Did I lose my soul?

mhm, i bet i could cum while riding you

everyone asks me that, i should probably make one

was the picture too dark :( ? I can do better

cum in my mouth pls!

if you say please

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A bit. I'd like to see your rosy pink cock and balls on my nose while I tongue your asshole.

omg you're turning me on

i wanna stick my tongue up your ass and into your guts

God I wanna see your ass plugged while I jerk you off and stroke your tip. I wanna suck your fucking nipples and make you moan.

can we see a ass shot with a dildo up the ass baby?

i want it

She/he is cute op, where from? More full body pics?

not passable, that gross jaw
that massive pig nose
those ugly brows
that FUCKING FIVEHEAD

okie

now push the dildo further in

Ooooh just stick it in. My cock is throbbing to sink into your boipussy and claim you.

do you like this? i like it when you call me baby

More light please baby. I wanna see your cock glisten

FUCKKK i am so diamonds right now

almost woke my gf up just stroking

I want your cock in me please

Please let me just sink into you and drain me of cum in you.

i like it when you pose doggy style with the dildo up the ass baby

Think you can take 7 inches balls deep? I'm gonna glaze your insides

God I'm about to fucking cum baby

Why must traps, trannies, and that whole lot be such beautiful abominations?
Yes, I'm well aware that that isn't always the case, nor is it with women.
Goddamn it, it's so unfair.
Not that it matters to me as I'll never have any intimate contact with another person again anyway, but some of them are simply otherworldly, almost angelic in their appearances.
I loathe the idea of exalting other people to divine statuses, and don't do it because I know fully well that they're only humans, too, and humans are imperfect creatures, but just look at this thing.
An androgynous ape in actuality, yet simultaneously such a gorgeous sight to behold.
If the Abrahamic god exists, many Anons and I are all certainly going to burn in Gehenna, or whatever Hell is supposed to be called, for finding at least some of these things attractive, and that's so fucked up.

I just want to slide in your tight ass baby and fuck you slowly as I fish inside you cute slutty ass

baby you still here?

damn nigga that bitch's body's bangin' af

>mfw thread is just 1 ugly manly ass crossdresser who isnt a trap posting stupid headhiding pictures

i wouldn't even call that picture manly. he just looks like a faggot. there is a difference between traps and faggots.

I don't care if I'm going to hell. I'd rather date and be with some qt 3.14 tgirls for life rather than pretend to be straight and act holier-than-thou just to appease some ancient Abrahamic god that was written by a bunch of uneducated goat herders from more than 2,000 years ago.

Traps are love; Traps are life!