I'm getting obsessive calls late night from this guy...

I'm getting obsessive calls late night from this guy. Help me make sure I'm never contacted again by blowing this sick fucks phone number up. I don't know who he is but he's calling me 100+ times a night. (919) 521-3455. Please send him the grosses shit you can find. Please call him obsessively and talk shit. He made the mistake of not blocking his number once and I would love to ruin his night the way he's ruined mine for months and months. I've contacted the police regarding this with no help. Please. Find justice and fucking wreck this person.

Other urls found in this thread:

2000i.net/9195213455.who.called
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Help me out. Say something to know this is started. I've received 46 calls tonight.

You know the rules. Are you a femanon?

LOL. You didn't even get a "no personal army" thing. THAT is how little people give a shit.

Not your personal army moron. 100+ calls a night and the cops can't help? BS

Tits or GTFO

If you're legit, OP, tits and timestamp. Face not required, but enough backstory to motivate us. Where'd he come from? Who is he to you?

OPs stalker sounds like a Sup Forumsro

Op is a faggot. This thread is bait

>Inb4 OP himself is the guy who is blowing up some girls phone

Honestly I was referred here from a friend. I live in a bumfuck town with a small police force. I'm just looking to find revenge as it's been quite disturbing for me. this isn't an ex boyfriend or anything. It's legitimately a person I don't know calling me nonstop, breathing heavy on the other line at all hours of the night. I have a child that has been woken up from my phone ringing nonstop for hours. My service provider cannot stop "No caller ID" calls so I'm just shy of changing my number and plan to tomorrow. This also was recommended by local law enforcement. I just want this person to know the hell hes put me through. If you're unwilling to help, thanks for your consideration.

Go to tumblr or reddit, plenty of white knight there

also a single mother? Maybe it's the father

If you get your tits out people will help, its not difficult. You gotta pay the troll toll before we help you

mute cellphone or block his number for once.

kek

It sounds like something some bros and I could get behind, but rules are rules. pic of kitties with the date on a post it -share it and we'll crush his ass. This rule is to prevent us from getting duped by trolls and attacking an innocent victim.

I got a background check app on my phone and got this information from there phone number

Example of what we need from you. No face or identifying details required.

their*

Show pussy

Pro hacks, too many cognitos to reside in.

Dude - don't drive her off. I'm trying to make sense of the t or gtfo rule and you go and do some stupid shit like that.

THANK YOU TO POSTER WITH BACKGROUND CHECK. THIS GUY WORKS IN MY FUCKING OFFICE AT WORK. Goddamn that's a relief because I can contact HR. Holy shit. That freaks me the fuck out,

Give a mouse a cookie

Shit mayne, what's that app called?

Fuck we could have gotten some tits you faggot.

Truth finder

/gif/ is full of them, go there.

Seriously though.. I'm a mother. Please.. I cannot post a nure photo of myself and will not. Please, just ruin this guy. I'll be contacting HR in the morning regarding this so thank you for your help.. but seriously. Please guys. Fucking ruin his night so that I can ruin his morning.. goddamn I can finally get some rest. I honestly was starting to fear the worst and knowing this person sat in the other room just fucking creeps me out,

There's ways to do it without knowing who you are

Just looking for tits not a fucking fb profile

it's just tits not your full credentials.

and why does it matter if you're a mom?

At least show feet

Here's some tits

Pro tip, don't show us your face, make it a closeup in the mirror. If you can't bring yourself to do it, we understand. But we can't do anymore without that assurance. It's a hard and fast community rule. Do it though, and we'll crush his ass.

Aye, feet with timestamp will work. This time only. You seem legit.

Can you take a picture of your torso with a stamp? You don't need to be naked.

Moms like to show tits all the time
Don't diss moms now

Pic coming with feet

Yaay!

That'll do.

Tits bitch

Fuck off bastard, show some respect to mom.

How do I upload photo in reply?

Back down, prick. This is part of our purpose.

Hit choose file in the bottom corner of the dialogue box.

Click on the browse button and then it should bring up documents or somethin

This truly shows that if the chan knows one thing, it's negotiation.

Fucking queers

I'm concerned, mom. If you don't know how to link a photo, how did you attach the original screen capture?

Think I figured it out! Oneeee secondddd (:

She wants to reply a post with the photo.

this

What app is that?

Block him?

Because there's no way this is OP, ya morons.

It's called truth finder

To reply a thread click on the "No. #########".

cringed

2000i.net/9195213455.who.called top kek

It was a lot easier when it forced me to upload a picture but thanks for the help guys. And you know what, fuck it! Just for finding out who it was, he's some icing on the cake for ya! (; everyone's got a nipple or two.

And it's fucking upside down. How the fuck do I rotate it?

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS Sup Forumsrothers!

Daaaamnnnn look at dem tiddies

for you lazy fucks who want it rotated.

So please do your absolute worst to that fuck?

I know what I'm whacking it to tonight. No feet??

The devil's deal has been sealed!

Thanks!

I'd really love to see that ass bent over

C'mon you already got our attentions

Mom, you kick complete ass! Thanks for being a sport. I'm on it. Kicking sci bully stalker ass is my jam. Cheers...

Brace yourself Sup Forumsrothers, today we feast! Mom has delivered, now avenge her!

We need to post recordings and/or texts somewhere if possible. I'm currently unable to participate in this and dreadfully saddened by the fact. Help a Sup Forumsrother out.

Mom is sticking around for the comments now. Honestly.. kinda felt good to feed the beast knowing you guys will fuck his world up. And since dude who earned titties found his name I'm sure you'll have fun!

The dude's got a sick compulsion. Check this out.
2000i.net/9195213455.who.called

Feet!

Don't stop there cutie keep feeding it

Already posted

Bombers, the target's name is MacMillan Marquez

there's an ultimate kek available but my conscious will not let me suggest it

You're all faggot though, b sucks, the lost kek

no "do not" disturb mode on your phone? also, what is google...

Attach his phone number to some dodgy Forex websites. Theyll call him 10+ times a day

He goes my Marquez. His last name is McMillan

Mom, is it Marquez MacMillan in North Carolina and what's his approximate age, race if you know?

>implying we're going to help now that we already got what we wanted

You're dumb lol

Matching nail polish for added support. Couldn't figure out how to throw time stamp in the photo.

Momma should bend that ass over for the Sup Forumsoys in the thread

He's of Adrian decent and probably around 25-28

Race age of Marquez?

DO NOT go to HR unless all other options are exhausted. He will deny it and, without verification, there will be nothing they can do, and once he knows your on to him he might get violent. You need to file for a temporary restraining order, once that has passed an investigation will be launched and you can get a real one/put him behind bars.

African. (Black guy) anywhere from 25ish to 28ish in guessing.

Thanks for the advice. I will contact the police again and file an order. You guys are the BEST.

Damn niggers.

I agree with this. This is for the police first, not HR.

Does it make your panties damp having all these savage beasts in this thread craving some of what you got momma

More than that sick fuck will ever get them, absofuckinglutely.