I HATE feminists. Man spreading...really?

I HATE feminists. Man spreading...really?
I want to punch every single one of them in the face.
I've dated a feminist. EVERYTHING I did was misogynistic to her. It was a fucking nightmare.
Sorry you females weren't born with cocks. Sorry we're stronger, faster, more emotionally stable. We're not equal.
So holding the door for a female so she can walk in before me is sexist now? ARE YOU FEMALES RETARDED??
I also dated a girl that thought all reality tv shows were real. How could one be that dense?
You know what? Fuck them all. Fuck all females. The ones that have any intelligence what so ever are becoming a nightmare to be around. Everything has to be backed with a cause...everything is a protest..
And then the ones that you think are great to date have already posted nude photos of themselves somewhere over the internet for all your friends to find. Fantastic.

For all you virgins out there...count your lucky strikes you don't have to deal with the bullshit just for a bit of pussy.
Femanons, you are becoming the worst kind of people to be around. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Also FUCK THIS FUCKING MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell em why you mad son, tell em why you mad.

tldr

adjust expectations. the world and it's women don't owe you anything.

these sprawling posts

tldr
news flash ur gay

>holding the door
Why you Hodor? I bet you make a big show of it too. "Enter, milady." If a chick is behind you, let her grab the door... None of that let her pass while you wait bullshit. Just the same as you would do for a dude.

Hail Satan.
Trips don't lie
/thread

Spot on my dude. I dated a girl in the med field (rn so obviously smart, much smarter than me, the only thing I don't agree with) if I wanted personal time, I was automatically a dick. Also, Every time we eat together I had to name 100 places before she decided.

Was super upset about it all, definitely got heart broken and I was just fucked up emotionally over it. Now? Fuck them. I rather my dog in the bed. Nut and gtfo, when they start talking about a relationship, it's time to find a new one.

Being a feminist means you want equally for women and men. If a woman can't support the baby and the dad wants to, the courts should let him.

>I rather my dog in the bed. Nut and gtfo, when they start talking about a relationship, it's time to find a new one.

Dogs don't talk.

Female pedophiles should be treated the same as male pedophile

>I had to name 100 places before she decided
You should have decided, and ignored any subsequent whining.

>Over the years, I have observed a great many women who cannot make the connection between their actions in this moment and the consequences in the next. Because they cannot make this cause-effect connection, they explain/blame everything on mystical magical forces operating in the world - like "patriarchy." Understanding this explains everything from why women tend to be so ineffective, to why they refuse to take responsibility for everything, to their absolutely insane demands - they really do view what men accomplish as magical and thus have no concept of the amount of effort it takes. Deep in the little pea-brains that many of them possess, they think we make things happen by waving our magic dicks, so when we don't do what they want, because we can't because it is too much work, they attribute it to malice on our part and deliberately withholding what they want.

Equality is sexist you mansplaining pigs.

#Castratemen

>Man spreading.

To be fair that shit pisses me off as well. it's 90% niggers of course; close to 100% when you're talking about the worst form of it (taking up 3 seats on a packed train during rush hour).
and since nobody wants to get stabbed, they get away with it. or actually do get stabbed, people get into knife fights on the subway with niggers quite often.

I forgot to mention how severely she was into the blue pill. It was all internet videos of a homeless man getting money or a child getting gifts or some gay shit. At first I was attracted to this but it becomes annoying when facts become "toxic"

She's probably watching the daily show and laughing with fucking Trevor Noah right now.

>It became apparent that women could say any damn thing they wanted about men - no matter how wrong, no matter how hateful, no matter how unfair - and that was fine, but every time I stood up to that and said "no, that is wrong, there is another point of view" I'd get some little fem-bot harpy in my face shrieking the same old tired slogans, like a mindless Chatty Cathy doll, about how I was threatened by losing my power, wanted to keep women "in their place", was probably violent, and was a misogynist.

>There is a belief among those who believe in magic that one must speak a spell 3 times in order for it to become binding and true. It took being called a misogynist a lot more than 3 times to become true, more like 300+, but in time it did become true.

>I began to see women as vicious creatures whose only agenda when it came to me, or any man, was to see how much they could get from the man - then when he had nothing left to give because they had taken it all, toss him out with yesterday's garbage. In short - as nothing but users. Feminist author Wendy Dennis came out with a book in the early 1990s called "Hot and Bothered: sex and love in the 90s." Among many other astute observations in the book was that nothing was more classically typical of the state of male/female relations than the woman who complained bitterly about every aspect of men, then couldn't figure out why she couldn't get one of these awful creatures to fall madly in love with her. I had observed the same thing so many times that I had simply concluded that such women were simply not very bright. In stark contrast to the mythology of how socially adept women are, I was baffled that such women were so stupid that they didn't realize that no living thing will respond to such projections of distaste, contempt, and hatred with anything except return animosity.

>rn so obviously smart, much smarter than m

what? nursing it what you do if too dumb to be a doctor.

..and if you want to know how smart you have to be to be a doctor, look at fucking ben "i can make you recite a book you read 5 years ago" carson, neurosurgeon and renowned moron.

Satan confirmed a cuck.

now tell us how you really feel

This is the third time tonight I'm checking trips or greater

For real. Nursing degree is pretty goddamn easy. RN's are pretty dumb. They just memorize shit and rely on each other for answers.

>A particularly sore point for me is absolutely contradictory social expectations. A world in which women earn every bit as much money as men do cannot co-exist with a world where a significant percentage of men make enough money to allow their wives to stay at home. It is not possible to put pressure on every part of a system at once, in all directions, and not have it break.

>Women cannot have it both ways. It is not up to men to resolve the paradoxes women create. If they want "wage parity" with men, and also want to be able to expect that men will pay for dates and support them if they "choose" to stay at home to raise their kids, one of those expectations will not be met.

>Likewise if they want to continue the passive strategy of forcing men to be the initiators of relationships if they want relationships, and at the same time keep screaming "harassment" or "rape" if the guy doesn't do it to their liking, they are going to find themselves in world where men won't initiate - at least decent men won't.

suck it up cupcake

Leftist mouth fucking

kys feminist

TL;dr: I wish I could punch you in the dick. Like really hard. This is a fucking image board. Posting thumbnails should be a banable offence.
Pic related, it's the pic op attempted to post

Some girls got you this worked up. user you must one heck of a pathetic faggot.

I think it's a pretty cool picture.

I know this is a troll thread, am I'm not overly fond of "feminist"s either

but who thinks the act of "man spreading" is acceptable? like keep out my bubble loser

its just as bad as sitting on a plane next to a 400 pound person..........except they have less control over invading your space

Nigger detected

Im clapping for you user, even if this was intended as a troll thread

>but who thinks the act of "man spreading" is acceptable?
The real question is, why did feminists act like taking up too much space is both a gendered and political issue that required legislation that targeted a specific demographic? Wouldn't it be better to simply ask them to move?

A manspreading law was passed in New York. Feminists celebrated this as a great victory for women. The vast majority of the police in NY are men, and they face all sorts of danger on a day to day basis. Everything from finding a dead to becoming involved in a shooting to dealing with drunks to missing children...
Did the feminists really, genuinely think that they would use the law to magically make men do whatever women want?

Regardless, feminism jumped the shark a long time ago.