How does it feel to be cucked by a 13 year old /b?

How does it feel to be cucked by a 13 year old /b?

SHE'S SO FUCKING UGLY. ALSO WORD IS SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE WITH MOMMA. DADDY COP SAYS SHE 17.

What the fuck, theres no way shes 13.

Hard to get cuck if ya dont give a fuck

fuck off, this wont become a meme.

I don't know what it is. I'm just posting it to solve the spam of it somehow.

this

you all thought the hack/leak was real lmao

So she's being that video vixen atm for Facer band and Glassface videos. 2pac rapped about those hoes, "Everywhere I go, I see the same hoe." I bet she's already been pedo beared. Her mom sold her to social media. This is what life is like now when you emasculate men, and give power to 3rd wave feminists and SJWs. Creating gynocentric males who are not raising their children. This is what the future looks like in the hands of Sup Forumsitches.

>Be normie
>believe everything you see and hear w/o asking or searching for the true.
>have no common sense.
>let this twat cuck them.
>still follow her and her zombies at 7.5 mil after wasting their fucking time with garbage.
>after seeing the proof they still think she got "hacked"
today kids call "hacking" when they take their friends phones and post shit on their media w/o consent. Then, state. "hacked by so and so lol."

that's the most hilarious part

did they tho? I remember a lot of them going to tor links and begging for videos/pictures from the supposed "leaks" and getting jack shit, but still hoping. I sat back, watched and laughed at you sorry fags.

I'm not a bro, but I come here to see all of you fail and I love every moment when you do.

lawl this lil twat thinks she's winning but once those pedos in the elite get a hold of her, they're just going to pass her around like yesterdays left overs cum dumpster.

>fair enough
>I noticed a lot of pedo ppl were really excited about newds leaking.
Yeah lol some anons were totally fuckin clueless

If ur not a Sup Forumsro u must be a Sup Forumsitch

yes I "itch" for the moment y'all fuck up.

shut the fuck up

There's literally a South Park episode about this. It was from 2002, before she was born

'Pedos' wouldn't be interested in her.

women are born fuck ups, that's what they do. Its in their nature.

what do you consider a pedo.. define? What age do pedos like; what's considered too old for them? I LOVE mature women. Can we turn this into a milf thread?

Shitty meme.

A pedophile is someone who has a love for prepubescent minors. Sexually it would be classed as 'exclusive' attraction from ages 4 to the onset of puberty.