Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to heal a broken heart?

Hey Sup Forums what's the best way to heal a broken heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/ip542237zk
youtu.be/zkIv8lvO8Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sex

there isn't you just earn to live with it

Booze, drugs, and hookers.

>Remedia Amoris, Ovid

Basically time, distance, and a hobby is a winning formula

this

suffer long and eventually forget this person. it can be hard but delete/block this person. you dont deserve what they did to you.

find as many distractions and friends as possible, start doing whatever favorite thing you've always liked doing and get good at it.

All these people answering are dead wrong. All you need to do is decide not to feel the way you do. It's not an infection, or some traumatic life event like loosing a limb. It's not part of. It's simply a mind set. You are 100% in control of it. You have to realize that you're choosing to feel the way you do for whatever reason. Just choose not to. Tell yourself what you have to tell yourself and choose.

I can do this as if I have a switch in my head. Just turn it off.

it's your choice user. It's all up to you.

Or don't, and constantly think about it with time, eventually getting bored of it, turning for something else to feel in it's place. What these chumps are basically recommending without saying as much.

That's just apathy

Vote for the biggest whore!
anonvote.com/poll/ip542237zk

Vidya!

youtu.be/zkIv8lvO8Yc

Holy Shit! Those are big sluts!

Suicide

its love

break someone else's heart.

do to others as others have done to you

time

Holy shit! Those are slig buts!

>apathy
No, I feel plenty. I just choose what to feel.

technically you are correct. But its not so easy like u mentioned it. Love is the fucking strongest feeling on Earth. And even if you are fucking sure that your relationship was doomed anyway and know things will get better now.. even then it FUCKING SUCKS if you're remembering any kind of stupid thing of your old relationship.

man try to say fuck you to your brain and stop thinking about it, but this isnt the way this shit is working. Just stay true to you and get your facts straight and let the time heal your wounds.

nothing fucking else works properly, just try to get your shit done and find as many distractions as possible. It helps a lot!

good luck op... good lucks Sup Forumsros

Op here...Holy shit guys this shit actually makes feel better

lots of alcohol and self pity

damn!

Para todo mal, mezcal.
Para todo bien, tambiƩn.

I was once given some great advice that I will share with you young one.
"The best way to get over your ex is to get under your next"

Herpes AIDS hepatitis

can support this with evidence

this is pretty important too

If you can actually be fucking some other chick you'll forget the first one.
It's the worst when you're just stuck alone.

Paul Blart says peanut butter

Oldfag here: user, go out and party like you would see people go out and party in the movies. Every weekend, hit a different bar or pub every night and make sure and be friendly and try and talk to EVERYBODY. The rule here is to not bring up or mention the person who dumped you. Just say you're trying to do things differently. Spend time with your Sup Forumsros and do the kind of shit that you will talk about decades later.

Also, if you can, join a gym or do an exercise program like P90X. Work out HARD. Look as good as fuck, user, don't quit, and while you're at it, make changes with your wardrobe and improve it.

Do the shit that people are scared of trying, get some ink, maybe go a shade darker in your clothes, dress the way that will get girl's attention. Maybe one night just for shits and giggles go out wearing a suit. Wear shades at a club, make bitches wonder what's up.

Get those kick as boots you wanted. Spoil yourself. Her fucking loss. Be AWESOME.

But this is IMPORTANT: You will avoid all contact with the ex. Delete her. If she texts you do not answer messages, that shit is in the past, and it's 100% certified horse shit that you somehow "remain friends". My two nuts are friends and they don't talk to each other, and neither should you and that punk bitch who dumped you.

You're not a cuck, user, and you can become a fucking legend, all you have to do is CHOOSE TO DO IT RIGHT FUCKING ME0W.

Choose to be legend, user. If not for anything, just for the fact that there nobody fucking crosses you, user. Make them regret it.

Go to the gym, run, become fit and strong.

Especially if that hobby is fucking hotter girls.

By not giving ur hot cousin a creampie, trust me, I know.

>love is the strongest feeling on earth
Gonna have to stop you there buddy.

Well what is?

Pain

Mayonaise