Kaiju thread

Kaiju thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/blendertutorials
youtube.com/watch?v=JiwFIKHG7w4
youtu.be/xQEWgwEJu5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Generic overused movie poster number #16391

Does anybody have the Leslie Jones version?

>Godzilla in the light
>Kong in the dark
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
BRAVO LEGENDARY
R
A
V
O

Tell me, Gojira... do you bleed?

Godzilla got it rough his film. Reduced to an extended cameo and narrative footnote. Maybe Legendary will treat King Kong better?

K O N G
I
N
O

Godzilla was a big ol camera-shy softie. They're alone on an island with Kong and he looks like he wants to stick his bus sized finger in their assholes.

simply ebin
Also checked

thiccc

Why did you say that name? Mothra? Why did you say that name? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

>[the fight begins. Kong impresses the crowd with acrobatics and gets cheers. Then he approaches his opponent]

>Kong: Have they told you who I am?

>Godzilla: [skreeonks] Some dead ape!

>Kong: I am the brother of Elia Kongell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking, shit-pile of a city? For you. I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You ate her children. Say it now and we can end this quick.

>Kong: Say it. You raped her. You murdered her. You ate her children. You raped her! You murdered her! You ate her children!

>[Kong circles around his opponent, forcing him to tire himself out, dodging his charges, parries his swings and punches back, while taunting him repeatedly to confess about killing Elia and her children. Godzilla manages to knock Kong several times off his feet and cuts his tree trunk into half. Kong evades Godzilla's blows with amazing agility, and grabs a replacement trunk from his quiver. Again, Godzilla knocks Kong off his feet, but Kong evades his blows and punches him in the chest. Godzilla stumbles away, but quickly recovers and continues his attack]

>Kong: You raped her! You murdered her!

>[Godzilla charges. Kong evades his blow and hits his knee. Godzilla groans in pain and kneels down]

>Kong: You ate her children!

ALL CGI
L
L

C
G
I

>[Kong charges, burying his trunk in Godzilla's stomach, pinning him to the floor and causing him to cough blood. But Kong does not mean to let Godzilla die without confessing. He circles Godzilla furiously]

>Kong: Wait, are you dying? No, no, no. You can't die yet. You haven't confessed.

>[Kong extracts his trunk from Godzilla's body]

>Kong: Say it. Say her name. Elia Kongell. You raped her. You ate her children. Elia Kongell.

>[Kong points accusingly at Watanabe]

>Kong: Who gave you the order? WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDER? Say her name! You raped her! You murdered her! You ate her children! Say it! Say her name!

>Kong: Say it!

>[Kong gets too close to Godzilla. Godzilla trips him over. Kong starts to get up, but Godzilla grabs his throat and punches him in the mouth, breaking his teeth. Kong slumps down stunned, his mouth bleeding. Godzilla is on top of Kong, grabbing his head with his massive hands, plunging his large thumbs into his eyes, gouging them. Kong screams in agony]

>Godzilla: [roars] Elia Kongell! I ate her children! Then I raped her! Then I smashed her head in like this!

>[Godzilla then crushes Kong's skull between his huge fists with a sickening thump. Godzilla, severely injured, collapses next to his dead opponent. A stunned silence sweeps over the crowd. Watanabe stands]

OUT OF MY WAY ORGANIC FUCKING SHITS

I'll go see it this saturday. Somewhat excited, but I'm not getting my hopes up

so is there any chance they are in same universe and will be in a movie together?

You don't trust these people to deliver the pure essence of kaijukino?

They're and they will. Confirmed some time ago.

>it will never be real

HE JOCK IT MADE OF STEEL
EATS SUSHI FROM A PAIL
JET JAGUAR? JET JAGUAR!
HE MOTHER NEVER REALLY LOVE HIM
HE CRIMEFIGHTING COVERS UP A BASIC INSECURITY
HE DICKEY COVERS UP AN ADAMS APPLE THE SIZE OF A TOYOTA
HE BASICALLY GOOD-HEARTED BUT HE'D LIKE TO SMASH THAT KID AGAINST A ROCK
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
WHO'S THERE ?
HIS HEAD LOOKS LIKE JACK NICHOLSON
DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT, IT WILL STAY THAT WAY
YAHMMMAAHOAAHOAAAUGH!
DON'T TOUCH MY BAGS IF YOU PLEASE. MR. CUSTOMS MAN

So what's up with Pacific Rim 2? The fuck are they taking so long for?

No but really, was Godzilla 2014 actually good?

It was decidedly average

Godzilla is in for literally 10 minutes and all the human characters were bland as fuck. Every time you think Godzilla is gonna be shown, the cut away at the last second.

Infuriating to watch.

SUPERIOR NIPPONESE SCIENCE LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF WESTERN SMALL BRAINS

As far as the monster goes, yes. But the melodrama was poorly executed and Kickass guy has zero charisma.

Special Effects provided by: youtube.com/blendertutorials

I heard the new Kong is going to be 100ft tall. Isn't that still way to small to fight Godzilla?

Lightening will solve that

>I hate classic Godzilla

Well, I guess you would hate it since you seem to think the bullshit kiddy Godzilla is true Godzilla.

Are you retarded? Are you telling me you enjoyed being baited a dozen times?

Classic Godzilla has more interesting shit going on than Kickass

Certainly, but complaints about Godzilla's on screen time in 2014 version is literally retarded. The human parts kind of sucked and could have been better, but Godzilla only on screen for 8 minutes is literally not a proper complaint.

How tall is the new kong supposed to be? I mean, compared to gojira

The complaints are valid. The human parts are boring, and we build up to godzilla's reveal only to get it sidelined to a tv in the background.

The only real payoff is when godzilla uses his breath to kill that monster.

>not having Godzilla on screen more was fine
>the time when Godzilla wasn't on screen is filled with shitty human characters

Flawless argument and logic.

it will be 3 100ft kongs vs one 300ft Godzilla.

Standing on each others shoulders?

Kaijukino is upon us.

this nigga looks like shit, but the toy looks great

That Kong trailer made me hard as a rock but so did the Godzilla trailers and that movie ended up being "eh."

Looks like the jap man feels disgusted to touch that

anyone would since its not even fatzilla. its some weird korean knock off thats kind of similar but not really like all the pikachu stuff

>Repaint a pig
>Call it a Pikachu

that's kind of usually it is in his films. Sure, he might get a big "he destroys the city" scene; but usually the monster he fights gets majority of the screen time.

I found the Mutos to be very boring. I would have preferred if they had one monster that was as large as Godzilla for him to fight.

Hopefully Kong will not be as shit as Godzilla was.

Wasn't one of the mutos bigger than godzilla though?

Dunno, their version of atomic breath looked weak as fuck.

King Kong vs Godzilla is my favourite Godzilla movie, so they better not fuck this up.

You are absolutly right!

Looking at the Atomic Breath of millenium series, for example, was very powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=JiwFIKHG7w4

When has "breathing" looked like a laser beam?

I get people like the original style, but at least it looked like Godzilla was breathing it out.

Not, just look like blue fire, that is breath for you?

A few clips got leaked for the 2020 Godzilla vs Kong movie. Pic related

If Breaking Hal had been the main character it would have been a whole lot better. But nope we get his retarded son instead.

The kong movie will have the exact same fate as 2014 Godzilla. The trailer looks fucking awesome and original, but the movie ends up being bland and generic.

>If Breaking Hal had been the main character it would have been a whole lot better
i hate this complaint. not because i liked what they did, but because everyone was riding his dick because of breaking bad. like if the faggot who played john snow was in godzilla 2 and died, everyone would be bitching that he shouldve been the main character because theyre memetic faggots.

if you wanted him because you prefer his acting, fine. the entire movie would have been different and we wouldnt have gotten close up action since hes old and cant lug nukes around. but if you want him because "lol heisenberg i am the danger" then you can fuck right off. and i guarantee most of the people saying they wanted him to be the main character wanted him solely because of breaking bad

kek

pandering to african americans
goddamn this diversity shit

Fuck you I called him that because I cant remember his real name, I've liked Hal since Malcolm in the Middle.

They could have kept Kickass for the action scenes but the guy was just so fucking bland as a character, while the broken conspiracy theory obsessed dad was way more interesting. He should have been the main character with soldier bland as his sidekick.

New Kong better do that again.

Oh wow.

Godzilla v King Kong

Thank DC for providing this meme.

>Godzilla = Red(Stop)
>Kong = Green(Go)

Poetry

They really fucked up his size too

I hope Skull Island will be able to introduce Rodan or Mothra

Better version

What's that monster movie where notch and a bunch of college students go around studying trolls like they're some kind of dangerous wildlife?

Troll Hunter.

It's a lot like Raids Again where the suit can range from totally goofy to horrifying abomination depending on the angle it's viewed from.

Holy shit

>white hole

Shieeet

Sauce? LMAO

when breathing, your breath spreads out (unlike blowing) it shouldn't come off as a solid like normal godzilla does

then again, that's not really something I nitpick about.

Some SNL bullshit

sketch from the last oscars

Deleted scene from the new Ghostbusters

Kong?

kek

youtu.be/xQEWgwEJu5o

You're a big ape.

rubber suit fags btfo
>its fine when toho does it
for real though, they really made it look like a man in a suit, so kudos to that

>mfw Godzilla 1985 comes out on Blu-Ray in America this year
>mfw it's the only Godzilla flick I don't own

I agree. I looks like a suit, they made sure the new Godzilla still had that feel.

Loving all this OC

Sasuga the Master!

Because they used a mix of suits, puppetry, and CGI.

>mfw I know that feel