How do YOU deal with the overwhelming sadness, Sup Forums?

How do YOU deal with the overwhelming sadness, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/math/algebra?t=practice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I play video games to escape from my reality full well knowing its not fixing it irl but its fun so

I don't.

life can be great with this attitude

similar for me

i play a fuckton of ranked games to keep my mind off it, but i've also been putting in some effort to fix things and better myself

>full well knowing
it's
>knowing full well
you moron.

I don't have overwhelming sadness, mainly because I never let it get that far.

Can nobody handle their own emotions?

I guess I just have a different mindset towards sadness, or whatever bullshit excuse I can come up with

Go to sleep.

>I never let it get that far.
How do you keep it in check?

regardless of how bad i feel the amount of work i have to do never changes... i work and i work and i work

I just say to myself it's in the past, and work towards trying to make the future better, even if it gets shittier, I don't care. I keep pushing until I have what I want, I refuse to die with regret, I just won't let it happen. Like I said, it's probably just a different mindset, albeit simple to some, it has worked out for me so far.

Kill myself

How do I Come to terms with being completely useless. I am too stupid to do anything. I'm not creative, I have shit motor skills, I suck at math, I can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I'm not funny, or socially apt, or good at communicating, or leading, or remembering things. I'm not geared towards anything, and to top it off my uncle keeps expecting me to do something with my life. I just want to take a shotgun to my head

Mostly chocolate. It doesnt really help in the long run, though.

This is surprisingly good advice, at least from my experience.

>I am too stupid to do anything. I'm not creative, I have shit motor skills, I suck at math, I can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I'm not funny, or socially apt, or good at communicating, or leading, or remembering things.
These are all learnable skills. You may not be good at these things right now, but you can be good at them in the future. You just need to learn about them (easy to do with the internet) and put in the effort to train and practice.

Knowing I'll never be good enough for her? I do my best and settle.

Coffe? Energy drinks? Those things can wake you up when you feel like you have zero energy or you are major depressed

What is she, like 35? Way pass her prime.

bump, good words

What on god's green earth is this bitch wearing? Is that a swimsuit over jeans?

what ever cheers you up

Then what should I work towards. I want to do something good at

I like to take my feelings and force them deep down inside me into a little ball that can quietly fester until it expresses itself as a violent mental illness.

Well, the specifics would depend on what kind of career you want, but one thing that helps pretty much everyone is skill with Algebra. Do you know Algebra?

I like to pretend I'm people that are happy.

>that one time I pretended to be my dream girl's fiance, best time of my life actually...

Vaugley familiar with it. Not very good at it, I 9/10 timea get the wrong answer or spend like 30 mins thinking about 1 question

I know that feel bro, it's like everything you ever wanted in someone is gone, it's done, over, nothing left for ya. We'll you're not alone dude, I wish everyone could get that one girl, reality is cruel sometimes.

Here is one place you can learn and practice Algebra:
khanacademy.org/math/algebra?t=practice

Even though you say you're bad at math, I'm sure the first few lessons listed will be easy as shit for you.

Do you know what kind of career you want? Even vaguely?

Well I told my aunt and uncle I want to wrote for video games (mainly because it was my favorite part of being a DM), I wanted to be a game designer but I'm not talented enough.

Oh god.
I do this, too.

I've been told that I'm more analytically minded

Writing jobs for any media are pretty hard to get, but one piece of advice I hear repeated from all successful writers (authors of books, screenwriters for movies, writers for games, etc) is that you should practice writing as much as you can. They suggest starting a blog and typing up even just a couple of paragraphs on whatever's on your mind -- reviews, random thoughts, whatever.

As for game design, I'm a lead programmer so I can give you some more specific advice here, since a lot of game designers also have programming backgrounds.

As you know, programming is pretty math intensive, so eventually you'll have to learn Trigonometry and Calculus, but even without knowing Trig or Calc, you can practice programming right now. Google "programming for beginners" and you'll get a TON of great resources you can start using right now!

It'll take time to get good at math, but just remember it's a key step to becoming a game designer. There are so many programmers that had trouble with math at the start, but became great. It wasn't fast, but it was worth it.

You can do it, user. Never give up.

It used to be cocaine and strip clubs. Now that's not even working. It's not even sadness at this point, just a deep seeded numbing that won't go away. I believe it's indifference. Where I am not looking to die, but I don't really care if I do?

yeah me too.

same, if you control your emotions you're literally godlike creature