"Hang me from the highest branch with a cunt full of cum so I may feel the breeze between my bare toes as the noose...

"Hang me from the highest branch with a cunt full of cum so I may feel the breeze between my bare toes as the noose slowly snuffs the life out of my body."

"You're gonna love watching these little feet panic as I'm executed. The soles are gonna wrinkle up nicely as I'm slowly killed."

"Ever since I was a little girl I knew I'd be executed by hanging. I could always see myself plunging barefoot through the gallow's trapdoor, my gorgeous cunt spewing piss and cum as I struggled not to die."

thats deep

So, is this like... a chick that you want to fuck this way?

>pass user since 2012
>he literally paid for a pass for 4 years

How pathetic is your life

"Fuck my wet dead cunt."

Pretty good. How are you?

... Why are you putting it in quotes?

>How pathetic is your life
>Pretty good

So he's retarded too

Can you stop being so cryptic and autistic and tell us what you are trying to do with this? Or would that be too reasonable?

Well, your question was a loaded one, so i answered a different, related question.

Thought I'd see if anyone else had an execution fetish but it seems like no so I'm gonna bounce.

This guy is all types of stupid

i'd like to watch her choke out

Ahh. Okay. Have a nice day.

Emily felt the breeze brush against her throbbing clit as the hangman read her sentence. The trapdoor slammed open and she plunged only a few inches before the rope began to crush her throat. Drool ran down her face and onto her tits as piss and bloody cum spewed from her dying fuck hole. The crowd roared as she finally succumbed to death.

Is this taken from Vagina Monologues?

she wimpered as they strapped her down to the chair. as they chained her arms down and clipped the electrodes to her nipples, she began to beg for mercy. as they threw the switch, she screamed as her whole body pulsated and her huge tits shook with pain. she jiggled and bounced until one final gasp, her body writhing no more

Nice. Name?

bump

Moar pls

bump