Vent thread

Vent thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I Come to terms with being completely useless. I am too stupid to do anything. I'm not creative, I have shit motor skills, I suck at math, I can hardly string a coherent sentence together. I'm not funny, or socially apt, or good at communicating, or leading, or remembering things. I'm not geared towards anything, and to top it off my uncle keeps expecting me to do something with my life. I just want to take a shotgun to my head

Should I smash my best friends girl

yes, if i could smash mine, id fucking do it. go for it man, do the thing i cant

Niggeeeeeeeeeeeeer Faggooooooooot!!

Good talk

FUCKING MUSLIM SCUM WEARING HIJABS AND BURKERS IN 40 DEGREE HEAT GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU DONT FUCKING BELONG HERE

I HOB'd a guy

im tired of memeing

I hate whiny cunts who do nothing but bitch about things on the internet.
>Yes, I also hate myself.

I'm unlike able and it's completely my fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

I can't even tell you how good it feels to have this off my chest. Phew.

I am thinking about murdering someone and it's highly possible that I will do it.
I have no regrets.

I hate how for all my friends, sex is just kind of something that happens. I can't even imagine what it's like to have sex. It's kind of like how you know George Washington existed, but you can't imagine it.

Why are you going to kill them?

Your boyfriend is nothing but an abusive, violent smackhead. It will never work between you, and I'm sick of you coming to me and crying on my shoulder. I'm beginning to believe that you deserve what you get as you're too stupid to see what he's really like.

I hope he gets murdered in a painful, slow way.

its amazing . you're missing out kid

I want to murder alt-righters. I know the day will come. They think liberals are unarmed lol they have a nasty surprise coming.

Settle down you friendzoned betacuck

I fucking hate women they do nothing but fuck up my friends and families lives

I'm armed and know how to shoot.
>Come at me bitch

>alt-right
there's no such thing tho

I hate my nasty uncut penis. It looks like a dangling, half put on sock. A retarded sandworm most women dislike over cut cocks. Im too chicken and poor to get a circumsicion so all day long I make threads on this and different forums on cut vs uncut cocks putting down cut guys instead. FML Im such a pathetic loser with an ugly, smelly dick.

Yeah act hard now, but you wont know what hit you when it happens, conservatard. It'll be lights out fade to black like at the end of the sopranos, faggot lmao.