Does anybody else get the feeling that they saw this Dr Phil episode years ago?

Does anybody else get the feeling that they saw this Dr Phil episode years ago?

After doing some research, I found out the first episode with her aired in September 2016 but I can clearly remember seeing her at least 2-3 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkaBYmix-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=hGbP_kTM4CA
thefreedomforum.com/topics/nibiru/
youtube.com/watch?v=MN9aL0JHiRA
dailymotion.com/video/xqsf13_waking-life-clip-1_shortfilms
knowyourmeme.com/memes/cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah?full=1
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2pZ8sCjsw
youtube.com/watch?v=87cdX4cA4ho
youtube.com/watch?v=MqtE9-SD7iA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5cpjglU4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PnRuNhV4qs8
youtube.com/watch?v=T1jI1Aye0Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I thought the video originated in 2014, felt like I'd seen it ages ago. However the follow up ep where she goes to that ranch shows that she still looks 13 so maybe this is one of those weird mandella effect things

That's what I was about to reply to OP. Isn't the human brain a hell of a trip?

I thought this was from 2014ish and normies were just catching up now

Yeah Ive seen this before

Yeah it's fuckin crazy

Did a black cat cross your path twice?

This is EXACTLY what I thought.

So did I (not OP) but when I went to revisit the vid nothing before sep 2016 is up. Maybe this is the goverments plan to normalise child sexuality and they're not even using a child!!

I thought I remembered seeing it on facebook back when I lived in my car in 2013.

Saem

Right next Jimmys net and catering right?

That's usually how it works dawg. youtube.com/watch?v=gkaBYmix-ok
So wait wait we're all the secret insiders secretly parodying ourselvs right?? ;) youtube.com/watch?v=gkaBYmix-ok

real talk tho I thought this chick rang a bell for me . Pretty sure I awkwardly bonered to this already sometime round 2013 or 14 or shit I can't remember when....

Kek

any more pictures from this set?

youtube.com/watch?v=hGbP_kTM4CA NwBR RI

ITT: Pedos try to justify their reasoning as to why they're attracted to an underage girl

>threads get popular
>people point out she's 13
>UM NO THE EPISODE CAME OUT YEARS AGO IDGAF THAT A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS ITS JUST A FEW MONTHS OLD I AM NOT A PERVERET CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>now the information is more and more commonly posted
>GUYS I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS AN OLD EPISODE YOU OTHER PEDOS AGREE WITH ME RIGHT?? WE'RE NOT FREAKS!!

omg yes! I swear I saw her episode in 2014

Sick burn, even though no one in the thread has said anything about her being attractive.

I'm sure you had fun though.

when this first came out i was telling my mates i swear i saw this ages ago

it's just a thought but does she not look significantly older in this follow up episode, a lot of maturing for 5 months? (the video says 3 months ago but it's not the official dr phil which came out sep 2016)

Not sure how I missed this. My life is over, my life is complete, I'd rest in peace if I did after seeing this sheet.

yeah only he came up with that thought, he could be a closet pedo?

It's almost like she's started puberty or something

probably because every dumb nigger sucking little whore like her say the same thing.

They go on fake doctor show, and fuck with the crowd.

Entertainment for the bottom 65% of society

puberty makin girls go from lookin 11 to lookin 18 in 5 months! new generation have evolved

Mandela effect bro..

I can clearly fucking remember i saw this years ago

k, milo

Tell me are you purposely being stupid or can you not admit you want to fuck a 13 year old?

Sure you can, because it aired and then it was decided that every record of it should be taken off the internet and put back 2 years later. Life is just one giant conspiracy when it comes to reality television.

How about this, bro.

I am absolutely certain that my friends were all a twitter about the movie Kung Pow Enter The Fist in, say, 1993 or 1994. I remember because I would have been in 4th grade and those were the friends I had then, not friends I had later. And at lunch they were all giddy about it. I never saw the movie, it didn't interest me then and it doesn't interest me now...

It came out in 2002.

Just another way the human brain is fucking crazy.

this episode aired in 2014 I swear this is proof we are in an alternate reality where it on aired in 2016.

I also remember seeing this years ago. I know, I know.. Mandela. BUT how in the fuck do a bunch of random strangers on the internet all remember seeing this dumb nobody years ago? Why would all of our brains have the same thought?

The Mandela Effect is fake and gay

I am 1000% sure that I saw the same episode years ago. I remember her wigger ass vividly. Fighting with her fat single mother and shit

Probably subconsciously did that so she would be 16 so you would feel slightly less guilty about wanting to have sex with her.

(you)

Nah, but I remember seeing this news report about some mom who sued the airport because they put her son on a wrong flight and I remember I saw it again and tripped out.

Yep, was sure i saw it 2-3 years ago.

I'm just surprised people still watch Dr. Phil

I don't think any of us actually watched it. I just remember it becoming a meme years ago, just like now.

I meant the fact that it's still on the air. He's beaten every topic to death at this point I'm sure.

In walmart parking lots actually. Different one in a different county every other night usually. Stop in town, do some stage hand work, hit the road with another 200 bucks after expenses, repeat. Was dope.

Anyways sage because I'm tired of seeing this trashy bitch everywhere

Not only that jokers most famous line " Nobody bats and eye" has changed aswell

/Thread.

P.S I wouldn't be surprsized if this forum already happened a few years ago two. Probably only a few real anons here that reptiled by abducted aliens got. Can I haz?

What has it changed to?

Yessss!! I saw this exact clip about a year ago on some site. Title was "this brat will make you cringe" or something. Glad I am not alone.

If I say I wouldn't fuck her regardless of age would that help quell your thirst?

Im 100% sure I saw it atleast 3 years ago.

I can vividly remember remember when the meme started popping up thinking the fuck this shit only coming up now for, shits old as fuck.

Word for word, my thoughts. I could have sworn this shit was a really old meme that re-surfaced.

stop talking about reptilians and abductions

this is your only warning.

My first thought when I saw this this year was that it was an old clip that I'd seen years ago already.

I had a similar effect with lady in the water, I swore I watched it before it came out in theatres. I was even able to describe the movie almost scene by scene, but no one believed me because the official description was very detailed as well.

God, this happens to me so often I never knew it was a thing. I've forgotten most of the examples now, but it happens a lot I swear

I meant to say
"probably only a few real anons here who actually replied, the rest got abducted by retptilians"

thefreedomforum.com/topics/nibiru/

More of her please

Tbh I think you're all just remebering incorrectly

youtube.com/watch?v=MN9aL0JHiRA
The Old Man and the Sea tells the story of a battle between an aging, experienced fisherman, Santiago, and a large marlin. The story opens with Santiago having gone 84 days without catching a fish, and now being seen as "salao",[a] the worst form of unluckiness. He is so unlucky that his young apprentice, Manolin, has been forbidden by his parents to sail with him and has been told instead to fish with successful fishermen. The boy visits Santiago's shack each night, hauling his fishing gear, preparing food, talking about American baseball and his favorite player, Joe DiMaggio. Santiago tells Manolin that on the next day, he will venture far out into the Gulf Stream, north of Cuba in the Straits of Florida to fish, confident that his unlucky streak is near its end.

Tbh fuck off. Have one of these experiences, then you'll understand.

>OP still hooked on this dumb cunt

I have a friend who claims he amsaw this like 6 years ago
Facts prove otherwise tho
Probably some other dumb as fuck cum guzzling whore that likes hitting her mom and talking like a nigger

I had the same kinda thing but with Austin Powers

It's not the mandolin effect or whatever, it's really just that we need ozzcom's razor here.

Cmon people, truth is stranger than fiction.

fuck

OMG THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Moar?

>I'm 14 I've been to wikipedia!!!!!!

I'll bite. dailymotion.com/video/xqsf13_waking-life-clip-1_shortfilms

Shit I just looked the meme up on knowyourmeme and if you scroll down it says that other people are saying the same thing and that they've seen this before. I guess you guys aren't the only ones

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah?full=1

Wtf are you talkin bout? I'm not 14 you ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2pZ8sCjsw

The # of people who claim to have seen this years ago IS astonishing tho, even anongst people i know irl.
Its starting to look like a conspiracy, Sup Forumsro

Protip: the gov't cant read your mind with a collander on your head AT ALL TIMES NO EXCEPTIONS

EXACTLY Sup Forumsros we are on to something here

That ass is crazy

Kill yourself, snowflake

I don't care about being attracted to 13 year old girls. I think it's great, and they can be hot. Fuck the haters. However, I don't find her attractive at all, and I do remember seeing that years ago. It freaked me out when I read that it was supposed to only be a few months old, tbh.

Lol you guys are retarded. It did come out years ago. Just check the archives.

I thought the exact same thing, that i'd seen it years ago but it turns out I was getting it confused with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=87cdX4cA4ho

I remember it too. I thought it was just making a comeback. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/cash-me-ousside-howbow-dah?full=1
youtube.com/watch?v=MqtE9-SD7iA

Btw how has no one googled whatever it is that's being referred to here. No one doing they homework? Some original clip?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5cpjglU4Y

new generation of pedo pieces of human refuse like you going way out of their way to over-explain that shit, more like

Is this thread making anyone else feel kind of scared? I always get spooked after talking about paranormal type shit like this

Hateful person, you are.

I just chalk it up to political cycles, Dr. Phil seems to have his place in them, so the stories will all get redone at some point.

Who is this

dude guys there have been tons of underage slut stories on these shit daytime shows over the years, they just all sort of blend together because the girl is always the same, super hot white girl ruined by niggers

I know that there have been tons of these god awful stories but I remember it becoming a meme, is the main problem.

when this really went viral, and everyone freaking out about it, i told people, "thats old, saw it a few years ago", but then i looked farther in wondering why everyone cared all the sudden, and apparently it happened recently. i too have been wondering what is going on.

No. You're not special and you sure as hell did not initiate it.

initiate what now?

Yeah I mean, I don't believe in this shit at all but it's still giving me the creeps

youtube.com/watch?v=PnRuNhV4qs8
this

I remember it in 2002

Cmon the one we're getting confused with is around here somewhere. This hippy leftist media is really confusing our brains, turn off the matrix and vanilla sky folks. Yall lookin all requiem for a dream in a mothafucka b.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1jI1Aye0Uo

Came here for the boobs.

Yall niggas all mastarbatin to dat bubble butt?

Hurrrrr it's a rip in the space time continuum

every year you're alive is a smaller proportion of your total life than the previous year, so things that happened in that year are generally a smaller proportion of relevance and importance to your total life. once this starts going on for awhile, 10+ years, almost nothing seems so important that you remember exactly when and where it happened, and everything just sort of blurs together.

What it actually is slight evidence the simulation you are in is failing. Everyone's existence actually ends eventually but up to that point you experience infinite variations.

This is your last variation.

Yeah as soon as I saw it recently I thought the normie just discovered it. I vividly remember seeing it and linking it to a few friends because I thought it was funny in mid 2014 or so. And now seeing this thread and all the people who remember the same thing..... The fuck is going on anons...