ITT: we force memes

ITT: we force memes

UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR!!!\

Perker

Force it all you want, but a meme is in it's ability to be repeated by other people. Your low quality ms paint abomination isn't appealing in being clever, funny, sad, ironic, sexy, rekt, dank or anything else. You're like the guy who shops squiggly S eye and X eye onto everything with an agenda to get people to check out his website. The offense isn't even the low quality or the ms paint 3rd grade art level, it's the lack of original thought or emotional content. If you can make something people enjoy repeating, that is what it is to be a meme

There's a website?

I'm not a meme.

this place needs alot more cucker disgusted judging face to keep us all in line

yeah but I couldn't even find the original guy's picture, let alone his website or shit. But one time I asked him what the forced meme was about and he told me, it's to get people to come to some website. Better that he dies in obscurity than for me to remember and basically do his work for him. I don't really see that meme around anymore so maybe he gave up

Force it all you want, but a meme is in it's ability to be repeated by other people. Your low quality ms paint abomination isn't appealing in being clever, funny, sad, ironic, sexy, rekt, dank or anything else. You're like the guy who shops squiggly S eye and X eye onto everything with an agenda to get people to check out his website. The offense isn't even the low quality or the ms paint 3rd grade art level, it's the lack of original thought or emotional content. If you can make something people enjoy repeating, that is what it is to be a meme

Datboi.jpeg

I won't bother trying to find an image

Oh shit

>Kangaroo found the toilet paper.

Sad Lmao

Booty Loops