So i've had a constant headache for over 24 hours now. Wat do?

So i've had a constant headache for over 24 hours now. Wat do?

Painkillers aren't helping.

drill to forehead

3 glasses of ice water

If painkillers aren't doing anything go to the hospital. Don't be afraid of money go it could save your life.

tbh, go to hosplital after 5 more hours. then find some nice colf bleach and kys lol jk go to hospital

If you're not using naproxen(aleve), then go to the doctor. Don't want to sound like i'm going to bat for them, but they just ARE stronger than tylenol or ibuprofen. Take like 3 of them with a bunch of water. If that doesn't work, doctor.

Ice water or a full speed run into a wall. That should fix it.

go to the ER faggot. could be serious medical condition.

Water

This

Try drinking water every once and a while faggot

are you a caffeine addict who hasn't had any in a day?

Drink plenty of water, it isn't a hydration issue
I am a caffeine addict, but i've had my fix and it hasn't helped

Yeah but, like, effort man

Is the pain located in your eye socket? Do you feel like there's a needle being stuck in your eye or like you're having the most painful eye surgery ever? You might be having a cluster headache, and you should go to the ER so that they can hook you up to an oxygen mask.

If you don't have this you should still go to the ER. You might be dehydrated or it might be something worse. 24 hours is way too long, mang.

Hmm, might try this one. Cheers user!

sounds like what I get after I stop drinking caffeine.

Nah, not the eye socket. It's the top right of my skull, just above the hairline.

If i had to describe the pain i'd say it's a dull ache, maybe 6/10 but gets much worse if i move suddenly or tilt my head down

Yeah, ive experienced caffeine headaches, this definitely aint it

Advil

Anvil*

>Don't be afraid of money
>If you don't have money to pay for medical attention you don't get medical attention

America makes me fucking lol

I usually just take some painkillers followed by a hot shower and letting the heat hit the area of the headache and the back of my head/neck. I also use Vick's rub and put it all over my forehead and temple area

hospitals are required by law to treat anybody who enters an ER with a complaint.

Do you feel a pulsation? Do you feel nauseous or like you want to hurl? Can you do things around the house or would you rather just lay down and wait it out?

listen to suffocation and headbang until it goes away or you pass out.