Ask a guy who is gonna break up with his gf tomorrow morning anything

Ask a guy who is gonna break up with his gf tomorrow morning anything

can we see your dick?

Why do you feel the need to make a song and dance about it on Sup Forums?

nah

i'm just fuming right now, so I guess i just needed an outlet for my anger

did she cuck you

what are your favorite vidya?

no, she lied to me about talking to someone she used to fuck
it's not that she really 'did' anything, but i just don't trust her anymore

idk
KotOR
i haven't played much since i've been in college

well i think that lying about talking to an ex lover is a good reason to break up.

kotor was pretty fun i should play that through again sometime.

And she can't talk to someone she used to fuck?

Heck, back in my high school days, my gf was in the same class as her ex. We both talked with him, even though I cucked the shit out of him.

My point is, lying about who she talked to aint shit. If she had fucked around or shit, I would get why you want to dump her. If she lied about money, you would absolutely not be able to trust her, and should dump her.

But I guess, if you want to dump her from this, she doesn't mean much to you. You'l know if you did the right thing if it doesn't feel like shit when she starts to fuck around.

Are you going to break up with your girlfriend tomorrow morning?

Was the sex good?

Why did it take you this long to break up?

kek why you breaking up

We need more deets.

it's not that she doesn't mean much to me, but this isn't the first time she's done shit like this.
she's started talking to two other exes during different periods and hid it from me, like it's been a repeated thing
But idk man, what do you think that says about her? or is it all just me blowing it out of proportion?

any nudes of her?

I'd say you're doing the right thing. Especially if she's repeatedly doing it. Anyone who tells you that she won't try and see how far she can take a lie has either never dated a dumb bitch or dated at all. If it's fucking with you mentally, get out. You only fuck yourself by staying and acting like the shit doesn't bother you, which it should. Obviously she doesn't care that you don't want her doing it. So why should you?

pretty certain

it was amazing.

because I legitimately care about her

um well she had been talking to this guy, which she hid from me for a while, and then one day i a caught a glimpse of their fb conversation and asked her who it was, she just said it was a friend. then a few weeks later i see her get a message from him asking her if she wants to fuck, and she assures me that she has no idea why he would ask that. i then found out from a friend of hers that they used to fuck, so that's about it, that was kind of the last straw of me trusting her

It sounds innocent enough, but it is entirely possible that she has unresolved shit. If I were you, I would seriously ask her to stop talking with them, or at least keep it at a minimum. If she can't do that, she has unresolved shit, and if she can't keep it, then you really cannot trust her. But she might just stop talking with them, and be a good gf yet.

But when you ask her to stop talking with them, be nice about it, and tell her how you feel. Some dudes may be barking up your tree, and you don't like it. If you go rogue on it, you will come out as a massive controlling dick, which won't help anyone.

Lying about talking to someone is a shitty move but no deal-breaker

The fact that you don't trust her however is really good reason to break up

This.

However, not trusting her solely on the basis of talking to someone she had fucked, is a tad over the top.

If she's confronted, and repeatedly shits on it, then she truly can't be trusted.

yeah, she's told me repeatedly she wouldn't talk to any of her exes, she even did this unprompted when she could see i was visibly upset by it.

Have you told her that you dont trust her anymore, can she tell?

Also post pics man

i haven't said it directly, but i have told her a few times "i just want to be able to trust you", so idk if that served the same purpose

Trust degrading happens due to little things like that happening all the time, and even if the reason for lack of trust is over the top a break up is still required

No relationship shall ever function without trust

Do you think you might have to move, and change your favorite places?

no, i don't see why I would

My question is why youre not posting pics. If youre gunna ask people for advice least you could do is post some pics as the thread goes on lad.