Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums,
It's my girlfriends time of month and she won't have sex with me.
She said if I brought her the sims 4 she'd try anal.
Help a cunt out for the love of god. I just had to pay insurance on my car i cant afford this shit.

origin.com/aus/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/digital-deluxe-edition

just torrent it retard

She wants the real shit.

Yea you fucking dimwit, also what kind of shitty relationship are you in. if the dumb cunt won't fuck you then leave her alone. She wont fuck you just because you buy her a game, shell take it and bugger off leaving you with your dick in your hand.

Also just pirate it

torrent Sims 3, its a shit ton better anyway

Just rape her while she sleeps and get the fuck out.

she's got it already but she says she likes the graphics for four idk.

kys army fag

If you cant afford to buy things for your gf then don't get one.

she's a graphics whore? ew she must smell bad.

.. op.. is her name angela by chance? if so, run. just run now.

Ehh, I think you are making too much assumptions about ops relationship, if the relationship has been going long enough this shit is pretty normal

If it's a relatively young relationship then however this is a huge red flag telling you to dump her.

Here's a better idea. Send me the $30 for it on my paypal as a fellow girlfriendless fag and let me rub it in ops face.
[email protected]

Nah we've been together for almost two years.

>#Sims4Anal

i'd do it but i'd rather rub my 30$ on both your and op's face.

Yeah shit like this is pretty cute when you're stable and 2 years in

>97
I would call you a newfag or underage b& but I just realized everyone from 97 turns 20 this year, shit goes way too fast.

Then 10 years to 30 and my life is over basically.

It's not worth it

You expect her to have enough time to have anal after you buy her a game to play?

Christ dude use your brain man.

I could do it while she plays

Yeah life flies by way too fast and I don't know if I should be happy because I'm nearing death at a nice pace or depressed that it'll be over so soon

Well whatever. Everyone here is a faggot either way

That we are user friend that we are.

are you so underaged you dont have 20 bucks to spend on your dumb cunt of a girl friends game
reported

I just payed for my car insurance and shit man.

>are you so underaged you dont have 20 bucks to spend
This just points out that you are actually underaged or a sheltered adolescent, when you actually work and pay bills there are plenty of months where you're broke the week before you get your next paycheck. It's not that bad because any sane person has enough food and shit in their house to easily get through, but it does mean that there's not a single penny left for anything else.
>reported
Yeah this confirms my suspicion of you being a a faggot

Oh and op, sorry, just paid all my bills too so got nothing to spare for now.

If you post your gf's puddy I will buy it. No censoring her face tho to make it worth my while.

You cheeky bastard you just want someone to give you Sims 4. I bet you don't even have a dick.

It's all good user i know how it is.

Yeah, it's a shame all these underage kids haven't got the common sense to ignore threads they don't like

"Reported" though.
My fucking sides..