Can fat women be fuckable?

yeah but not fat men unless they have money

all angles

I'm fat and loaded. Still get none.

Nobody said they will be, just they can be

hell yeah boy

Loaded?

my boy bringing in the facts

Depends how long they can come up for air.

fat women get laid more than average tbh. they are so fat and thick they know they are fuckable. being a women is so easy even a fat disgusting woman has about 30 dudes orbiting. a fat dude is fucking worthless,

that is the reason God made Tequila.

Plenty of money.

of course

>Can fat women be fuckable?
yes. i have fucked three fatties and they were great. enthusiastic, up for anything, great blow jobs, wet, wet, wet...

google bluewut and tell me

Fat traps are better

Yup. Let's not be foolish - probably every second man would fuck that fattie if it would remain a secret. There's something to relentlessly fucking their massive bodies and grabbing all that soft fat.

It's just that they're absolutely not suited for anything beyond. Way too much trouble and embarrassment.

And since normal-weight women get 95% of the men going as well, that's what everyone settles for.

love reyna, she reminds me of my ex gf so much.

I'd take left over right any day.

I just hate the way fat pussies look like caves instead of cute tight holes. Like you have to dig deep to find that shit. And most fat bitches pussies goddamn stink.

maybe you're personality leaves a lot to be desired

I agree with this. It's embarrassing if your friends find out you're fucking a fatty. I cut off ties with a slampig just because my friends wouldn't stop teasing me over it

Nigger go to school and learn English cause you failed so far

i'd fuck a cute fattie any day

You won't believe me but I'm possibly the nicest person you could ever meet.

bluewut. fuck or nah?

In your own opinion? Yeah not so sure about that bro

asshole for those interested

full ass

well spotted. i fucked up

I would fill you up with semen, and I'm not even a fat weaboo

bluewut definitely looks like she needs some personal hygiene and grooming tips

of course

Did you read my post? I'm a guy. I replied to the user who said fat men only get women if they have money.

Roll up to a few parties, talk about your money. Pussy acquired.

>I'm possibly the nicest person you could ever meet
that's your problem. nobody likes nice. they like confident and charismatic. nice is needy.

I could understand the appeal of fat people in the Tudor or Stuart times. It meant the bitch you were pining for was a wealthy cunt with a dowry the size of a whale's cock. Now it just means you eat like an idiot and don't do any exercise - not the kind of partner that would be of any use to you.

Fat black bitches ftw

nope.

i recognize this girl, ive had this picture saved for a long time and ive never seen another pic of her, but its her

fat woman here. some of these comments make me feel awful. but i guess its true. its just real hard to lose weight though when you are busy all the time.

Nobody likes a show off.
Yeah, I've learned that the hard way. People do take advantage of the nice guy. Problem is without sounding like a tool I pretty much have nothing in between being really nice or being a complete cunt. So I try to be nice.

Just eat 1600 calories a day and drink water/tea/coffee instead of milk/juice/sugary shit

post tits

I'm the fat guy in this thread with the money. I'm trying to lose weight, just got to try and find a little time to exercise and cut out the crap foods. I don't care what anyone says about size not being in your dna as I come from a family of big people, sometimes it feels like a losing battle but you need to push on.

Just for that... Have a close-up of her hairy cunt

You wouldn't get fat eating a normal amount of calories and doing moderate exercise twice a week. Shit is literally impossible unless you have the world's worst thyroid, and even then you just eat slightly fewer calories.

Dear god

I'm op, sorry, but this thread has made me realize how fuckable fat women are.

So are you a dietician or a doctor? Or just a gobshite on the Internet?

This!! They are much better than your typical girl. They try harder and are willing to do anything!!! Much better if you ask me just dont get the attituded one that thinks they are skinny and hot. They are useless!!!

Hey, I've got me one of them!

go eat a steak

Yes, because you need to be a doctor to know that weight gain is due to consuming more calories than you burn. Enjoy that diabeetus fat albert.

Every part is fuckable if you're brave enough but the same could be said for a porcupine or a tree.

They don't get it, I've tried a thousand times. It's not worth your time to even try, trust me.

fuckable?
no
can be fucked?
yes

Delusion is a powerful thing. Almost like a goddamn cult. 'It must be muh genes'.

looking at this disgust me

Dubs of truth

sure they can be fuckable and easy, tthey on POF looking for dick

Here's a funky screenshot from a vid of her sitting on my face and smothering me with her pussy

>I had to lift her gut out of the way so I could breathe

No.

and see
I don't hate fat people. I hate the fat mentality.

Anyone is fuckable with enough alcohol and no lights

disgusting landwhales, hell no.

>needs to go to school because he made you think
No that's just good writing.

Any other apps?

anything warm and wet is fuckable.

that doesn't mean you'd ever actually WANT to fuck them.

the closest they get is "man she'd be so hot if she weren't a hamgalaxy. what a shame"

It isn't "genetics" the make you and your family fat; it is that you learned your shitty eating habits and lifestyle from them. That's why.

That said, keep trying, but no more excuses.

OKC too, horny women there too

When was this recorded, 1990?

I've had tits since I was a baby. Dna had to cause that.

No, your parents feeding you too much caused that. Babies are born naturally fat. If you don't over feed, that fat is gradually consumed as the baby grows.

And your parents? Slim-jim and thin-Fran? You are what you eat buddy sry.

Just curious...

a slimy rock with a hole in it is "fuckable"
a goat is "fuckable"

so yes, as long as they have at least one moist hole that can accomodate your dick they are fuckable

but ask yourself this OP

would you fuck a goat?

Tumblr is the infinite sauce of fat fucks who convinced themselves that they are beautiful. Fuck i hate them

Never

nigga u crazy

I lived with my girlfriends family

All of them are morbidly obese

Every stereotype you've heard about fat people is true

Plus there are things you would never believe are true that I've witnessed.

For example, they can't properly wipe their ass. I know because I've seen piles of underwear with heavy skid marks.

They also have to apply huge amounts of baby powder between their rolls to keep themselves from getting infections.

It's not hard. People just don't know how to lose weight and then blame others or their genetics or what ever fucking else of an excuse there is.
You have the internet start doing research.

All of you are disgusting sacks of wasted nutrients and natural processes.

You're just salty because your woman perished in the harsh winter.

Kek

Roll them in flour and go after the wet spot

How did you know I was in Russia.
>CIA HACKED $CHAN CUNTFIRMED!

As someone with a partner who is on the big side and who has made great progresses losing weight, my advice to everybody wanting to lose weight is to get a personal coach/trainer. Accountability is everything. It will keep you going when your drive to exercise is low, when you had a bad week and gained weight instead of losing it, when you feel like you are too busy or don't have enough time (sessions with a personal trainer are much more efficient than any random bout of exercise you could make so it actually ends up saving time and being more efficient.

Moreover, a good trainer will work with you to get you into good eating habits that you can tolerate or even enjoy and that are customised to your needs, as opposed to any random pop-diet of the week that more often than not are more harmful than beneficial.

Lastly, work in your self-esteem to set up reasonable, realistic goals. If you are obese, chances are that you'll never have a model's body unless you entirely dedicate your life to exercise and really strict eating habits /and maintain such habits for life/. But you don't need to have the body of a model. You just need to reach a body where you feel comfortable, sexy and confident. A body that is healthy and lively and flexible is all that you need and if you own it, (even if you are far from bikini-ads-standards) people will notice you.

Most people who are not imbecile teenagers are perfectly content to have a partner with an "average" body as they know that it's what's inside what matters. Obesity is a turn off not so much for the looks but because it betrays poor living habits, poor self-control and likely, poor self-esteem, all things loathsome in a potential long-term partner.