Marty (M) went back in time and changed the present, causing a new timeline and erasing M's timeline...

Marty (M) went back in time and changed the present, causing a new timeline and erasing M's timeline. M from the now destroyed original timeline then went back to the new, alternate present.
Where was the Marty Mcfly from that new timeline (M2)? Did original M overwrite him, making M a murderer? Did M2 go back in time at the same time that M returned, but instead caused George to NOT punch biff therefore causing M2 to get stuck in M's original shitty poor timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/film/back-to-the-future/remake-sequel-robert-zemeckis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Did original M overwrite him,
Yes
>making M a murderer?
No
>Did M2 go back in time at the same time that M returned, but instead caused George to NOT punch biff therefore causing M2 to get stuck in M's original shitty poor timeline?
Entirely possible but unimportant

There you go

M2 had a life - he had friends, ambitions and memories. M coming in and overwriting it means that life no longer exists. That is murder in the most fundamental sense.
If M2 was overwritten,

Nope. it isn't.
:)

M2 must exist and go back in time to the 50s and repeat everything M did to keep the time line stable
The problem is how that affects M upon M2s return to 1985
Theoretically since they are arriving at exactly the same time in exactly the same place the two could have merged during time travel to become M3 which is somewhat supported by the changes in personality seen in the later movies

Or realize it's just a flick and wasn't planned out well enough so conflicts will exist

Time travel never makes sense.

This is now a Back to the Future (2019) thread

>Leslie Jones is Mary McFly who's accidentally sent into the 1840's in a time-traveling Hummer invented by her friend, Dr. Emmet Brown (played by Idris Elba), and must make sure her slave parents who work in a cotton field unite in order to save her own existence.

Don't give them ideas, even ironically

fortunately wont be remade until robert zemeckis dies

telegraph.co.uk/film/back-to-the-future/remake-sequel-robert-zemeckis/

>1840s
>her parents
lol is she hundreds of years old or something????? hahhaaha
Why are racists so stupid??

Prisoner of Azkaban time travel makes sense

I'd pay to see that, not even joking

I wouldn't tell my friends I've seen it, but I'd see it.

>time travel duplicates touching themselves
I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with herself 30 years older would put her into shock and she'd simply pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe!

Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

AW HELL NO

Don't give Hollywood elites any ideas now

No it doesn't.

>This many question marks.
>Getting this triggered by a joke.
>DAS WAYCISS

Hello Tumblr.

someone played zero time dilemma i see

>I don't like this
>dismiss as being of another site
I'm literally posting here you fucking dummy so obviously i am from Sup Forums retard
>hello facebook

Why did you give the baitman a (You)? Fucking autistic retards

You have it all wrong. The alternate timeline BECAME the original timeline, and by extension M, being the Marty of said timeline, was the sole entity who could be considered THE Marty of the timeline.

>The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.
Not based on the laws of thermodynamics.

But Marty's parents speak of M2 from that timeline regarding things that M2 has done that M never did, experienced nor has any recollection of

M and M2 are separate entities

All matter had to be revised to follow the new timeline's continuity.

Marty and Doc Brown were ahead of the revival wake in the past.

Marty did not get revised, and it is inconsistent because his photo did get revised in his hands in the past.

But I believe that was more about simply not existing anymore.

Seriously, this is time travel 101, op, what a dumb asshole you are.

There needs to be a way to incorporate pic related into baneposting

Well at the end we see M2 going back in time and M going to see Doc Brown who is still alive (presumably he would have died in original time line)

Seemingly The New nicer time line remained largely the same except M's family were richer and happier.

My Guess M2 traveled back to the 50s but faded away from existence before altering the altered 50s. And M gained new memories from his new life (but still remembered the old crummy past)

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN SWITZERLAND YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH.
So M2 was in Switzerland.

So there are now two martys alive and active in the one timeline?

I mean Doc Brown had another self in this timeline. He was condemned to an asylum or something. And Biff's dialogue to Marty and Lorraine in the penthouse suggests that Biff just assumes that Marty dropped out of another boarding school, which was the reason he was there in Hill Valley.

I too played Zero Time Dilemma

Doc Brown had been committed in that timeline, but like Marty he wasn't where he was supposed to be.

There wasn't another one, they were completely out of place because they were not corrected with the rest of continuity since they were not within the timeline while it changed.

>WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OFF YOUR MASTER PLAN?
>My motives are complex.

The answer is don't think about it.