Hey Sup Forums i need your help. I was bitten by some bug and it started to swell...

Hey Sup Forums i need your help. I was bitten by some bug and it started to swell. What is that and how can i cure it home (im out of my town for week)
I tried alpa, bandages and cider.

Second picture

why the fuck are you asking us? get that shit to a hospital

Dude go to the hospital right now. You could lose your foot/leg.

Not this again ...

Real talk, hospital now. I have an entomology degree. Whatever bit you is highly venomous. That isn't a brown recluse bite, but whatever it is will stop blood from flowing soon. That's a big fucking deal OP. Go now.

Dis Nigga Foot Bout Fat As Shit Cuhh CTFU

Yeah I was going to say, it looks like you are going to have a fucked up leg.

The next stage will be that it starts to lose circulation, and will turn purple, this is when the leg is dead.

Post more pics.

i can tell you're american because you resort to Sup Forums before a hospital

Med fag here. Dont listen to these fags op rub rubbing alcohol on it every 2-4 hours and leave it elevated for a few days.

RIP leg.

What are you gonna do with it?

i never noticed that cleveland looks like black science man

I had it highter on leg and i went down did i cure it

OP. In all seriousness, PLEASE get to the ER. Call an ambulance if you must. Don't worry about $$$ they have to treat you by law in a case such as this.
You're having a serious reaction to whatever it was that bit/stung you. You need to get it taken care of ASAP.
If not you may develop some severe problems, least of which would be infection, necrosis, up to gangrene, toxic shock and even death.
Please OP. Don't be foolish. Get help immediately.

Guys i cured it before 5 times
idk how but it eventualy cured and i didnt go to hospital

I would say go to an actual doctor, but if you don't have access to one I'd try activated charcoal. It draws out toxins. I used it on spider bites(recluse), blood poisoning(should have gone to a doc with that one) and diabetic relatives used it on wounds that wouldn't heal. I usually mix the powder into some base salve, put it on the infection and wrap it up over night, then wash it off the next morning and repeat. If that doesn't work after a day or 2 go to a damn doctor if you're still alive.

ok

Looks fine to me

Best case scenario is that it's just a general allergic reaction. They'll give you an anti-inflammatory or a NSAID for swelling and pain, some antihistamines to help fight the reaction, and an antibiotic like, Cipro, or Bactrim, and send you on your way.
Let it go, and things could go bad, very quickly.

Had the same thing. You will have to see a doctor to get antibiotics, otherwise you are very likely to get a blood poisoning

Bernie why are u here ?