What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? Also, general alcoholic thread

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? Also, general alcoholic thread.

I love not having to start work until midday tomorrow because I can get drunk and not worry about an early morning start.

Is this a self portait?

Beer probably, last Friday had quite a go at it though.
Me and a friend, started with beer, when that ran out we emptied a bottle of wine, then a bottle of Porto and finally moved on to Gin. I don't remember the Gin part but my friend told me.

Man you fuckers are forcing this real hard aren't you.

Same here home slice. I got home from bowling a few hours ago. I'm still drinking. RUM AND COKE ALL DAY SON. I work from 5-9pm and I make roughly $500-550 a week. I also sell significant amounts of marijuana as a side job. EASY LIFE IS EASILY OBTAINABLE!

I work 12-9 but not every day and also I'm not that big into selling drugs. Though there was a point where I was smoking absurd amounts of the stuff on a daily basis. I barely remember what I did from age 22-24. I had to quit, so now I drink to numb the pain of living. Yay for vices!

drinking whatever comes out of my water tap. feels good to live in a country with better water coming from the tap than you can buy in supermarket

damn , what do you do m8

Don't forget to grind that Jamesons really fine before drinking.

3 weeks sober tomorrow
>hit rock bottom 3week ago
>half bottle vodka before lunch
>go to pub drink more spirits with sad old fuckers in pub
>7pm daily absinthe shot before walk home
>drink feel weird and tingling all over eyes go back black out smash my head on stool have a fit wake up in hospital
30% liver damage
Feel even worse now but in a few more weeks I should be good
>2nd time around and no going back smoke a little weed before bed to help with night terrors and not eating properly

>Jameson

Why not just piss in a cup of gasoline? It'd be cheaper

Jamesons is alright.

I personally prefer Paddy if I'm drinking supermarket Irish, but Jamesons is ok.

30% liver damage? How old are you?

Tried an experiment on Tuesday night making cheap whisky sours with budget ingredients.

I mis-managed my measures, though, and ended up drinking 90% of a 70cl bottle of cheap as fuck scotch.

Don't remember going to bed and woke up yesterday at 12pm, still pissed. I suffered all fucking day.

I feel ok now, but I'm supposed to be going to the pub at 4pm to get a few pints in before the Rugby starts tonight.

Home brew mead.
2 years old
Its ok. Not great

no way man. the irish can make a hell of a beer but they have no idea what they're doing when it come to whiskey

They also make a fantastic Irish cream liqueur (Baileys is shit tho)

>drank since I were 16
It's my last chance tbh

Do you make it the traditional way or use a brewing kit?

I had brewing kit mead, once, and it tasted just the same as some shop bought stuff I had.

I really want to like mead, but I don't think I do.

>1 carton (1/2 pint) single cream
>1 large tin condensed milk
>3 eggs (thoroughly whisked to remove lumps)
>1/2 to 2 teaspoons instant coffee (to taste)
>1 cup whiskey (personal preference)

Put the ingredients into a bowl and whisk well.

Refrigerate and treat as cream.

You can add more than a cup of whisky, but be careful, too much will ruin the taste.

>
how much did you drink a week?