Hey Sup Forums newfag here...

Hey Sup Forums newfag here. I've literally been making nigger/faggot jokes and calling people nigger/faggot practically all of my life. Ever since a friend introduced me to Sup Forums my depression has been cured and my life is more enjoyable overall. I finally feel at home. I just wanted to say this is the greatest thing to happen to me in my life.

Go kill yourself.

rekt that newfag.

bait better kid

Also, thank you for accepting me.

manslaughter or nah

Well its confirmed Sup Forums effects on society changed.

Over the last years there isnt much differences between reddit, Sup Forums or 9gag.
Thats the reason you feel your depression was cured. Old Sup Forums when this was full of oldbags would end with your life.

So, yeah, another conspiracy theory confirmed, Sup Forums is full of cancers like you.

You have to be 12 or a newfag to say or na. Kys bitch.

thats not what your highly intellectual mom said when she was munching on this dick ;)

I'm a cancer for loving this beautiful creation? I'm a walking contradiction.
The difference between this and 9gag is the realism and the ability not to take random fucking losers like you seriously and knowing and being able to accept and indulge in that the world we live in is utter shit.

go play a game of seppuku

What was it like before the newfags? When Sup Forums was pure?

It was pretty much the same except without the newfags.

Sup Forums was beautiful a website full of absolute shit now its overrun by new cunts that think they fucking own the joint

OP here
That's because we do, bitch.

Stay mad you fucking losers. Out with the old in with the new.

An Oldfag (also known as Elitist Asshole) is a user of an online community who has been with the community a considerable amount of time and won't shut up about it. Much like the old men that hang out in front of the liquor store, Oldfags harp on and on about the good old days and how things used to be. Oldfags generally consider themselves better than everyone one else, sometimes even people outside the community, because we all know being a member of Newgrounds or Deviantart for six years makes you a winner in the real world. Some Oldfags become even more Oldfaggy by harassing noobs if they dare to speak. It is possible to be a helpful senior member without being an Oldfag.

Welcome to the new age, bitches.

>new fag rant
>new fag kill him self

Please feel free to kill yourself at any time. It is our greatest honor.

Random roll

I regret nothing.

/s

>2015
>Be me
>First day on 4ching
>I never lurked
>Looked around at the different boards
>Start posting
>Fit right in
>Saving every weird and random picture I find, stock up on memes as I go
>Seem to just inherently know what to do and how to act