More than a symbol. More than I bargained for

More than a symbol. More than I bargained for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhwOZyfjon0
youtube.com/watch?v=YuVEr_BY0vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was making eggs, which means I had to go buy eggs.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegs

I have a shirt that says eggs on it.

Eggs are great, I like mine over hard

Snuggles also has a shirt that says eggs on it. He inspired me to get one myself.

Over easy are my favorite.

Not a fan of runny yolks, I also love them scrambled

how are you james

I like mine soft-boiled with a little salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhwOZyfjon0

I also like boiled.

Oh yeah, can't forget boiled, deviled eggs are also pretty sweet

Soft boiled I have never had. Someone ordered soft boiled once then got angry that the yolk was runny.

that is indeed a nibi and a snuffles

sup?

Customers can be pretty stupid, that reminds me of a story where a customer insisted that he get a hamburger with cheese, not a cheeseburger

I don't know if I consider those to be eggs though, they're made from eggs, but, like, there is extra stuff you have to add to them.

They're made from eggs, so close enough for me

That's idiotic.

It's definitely egg based. In that case, egg salad is great for sandwiches.

They're good if you like a runny yolk.

Never been a fan of egg salad, don't know why, just always tasted off, might have been bad egg salad lol

I've never gone anywhere that sold them.

It's really hard to fuck up, like potato salad or tuna salad or chicken salad.

My family members are fairly incompetent, I could imagine them fucking it up, I should try and make it for myself and see

HOW MANY BISEXUAL MEN ARE IN HERE?!

Quite a lot, including me

You should. My mother and stepmother both are great cooks, so I always grew up with wonderful home cooking.

My mother was only capable of the most basic of meals, but it sufficed, at least I didn't starve as a kid

They could make anything and make it good. My favorites were always the simplest.

I like fairly simple, fairly plain food, plain mashed potatoes are up there as one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=YuVEr_BY0vA

My stepmother made fried potatoes that were astounding.

Fried potatoes are great, especially with little chunks of bacon and onions mixed in

me too

She would do them up with some garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.

Man, now I'm craving some fried potatoes, goddamn it

I always have a couple of potatoes.

Hey Nibi, you hunt yeah? What's it like? I always wanted to go as a kid, but never had anyone to take me
Potatoes are easily one of my most eaten foods, potatoes are about as close to perfect that you can get

Plain white rice is my favorite food. Steam it until is sticks together like paste then put just a bit of soy sauce on it.

Never liked rice, just way too bland for my taste

You could even steam it, get a bit of dried fish, wet your hands, put salt on them, then roll the dried fish into the center of a small ball of rice. Delicious. My dad used to make us kids that when we were younger.