/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10850183
strawpoll.me/10850187
youtube.com/watch?v=UNMuzJYcdGA
youtube.com/watch?v=e0orJVOjj04
youtu.be/wqZzK5oezrs?list=PLxAYjK42gEEnYZevLBdAtVmTUdA6UvVGi&t=1429
youtu.be/6LVJkLJ6cnw?list=PLxAYjK42gEEnYZevLBdAtVmTUdA6UvVGi&t=376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/10850183

ROUND TRIP
O
U
N
D

T
R
I
P

strawpoll.me/10850187

>Be a vet
>Be shitty at comps
>People don't really like your personality
>Can only lie and mist

>Make it further than Tiffany and Frank

You have to admit it's pretty impressive.

>Wed 2:15 PM BBT Natalie says she would put Bridgette up because she's targeting James, and is responsible for Bronte. She's not sure who else tho

ok thats it im done with nat too. FUCK HER

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Day was so set up and insulated with alliances since WEEK 1 and literally could have slept her way to week 5-6.

But what did she do? She started doing dumb shit and has broken up the big alliance she's in, her fatal 5 alliance is now 3, and no one trusts her and she's getting evicted in the next two weeks

n - b o m b s
-
b
o
m
b
s

cool it with them

Salty ass Tankbros mad she beat his ass

>bridgette rubbing frank's back

:>

つ _ ༽つ LET'S GIVE FRANK OUR MEME MAGIC SO HE GETS THE ROUND TRIP ༼ つ _ ༽つ

FRIDGETTE BTFO

QUEEN DA'VONNE HAS FINALLY STOMPED ALL THE MINIONS IN HER WAY

FIRST THE TIFFAGS NOW THE FRIDGEFAGS

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN THAT DA'VONNE IS UNTOUCHABLE?

Frank needs y'alls meme magic because he sucks at this game

Yall too delusional to admit that Day played a better game

Kek has spoken: only Adam posting will save Frank

>they payed day, james, and nicole at least 50k each to be back on the show

༼ つ _ ༽つ

Trips confirms

I don't care. Everyone this season is playing poorly, including Frank.

Day implied in her convo to Michelle that she got way less than what Frank got

How is this better than Real Housewives or The Hills or whatever? It's just about who's being mean to who.

Glorious Kek

So Michelle managed to be the genesis of most of this timeline from what I can tell. She wanted that Tank dick, but feels like she was cunt blocked by Bridgette. She then gets all the girls to agree that Bridg is the devil.

Admittedly Michelle has a much more common girl personality than Bridg does. Bridgette definitely feels a bit like that "I only get along with boys, tee hee" trait.

lmao shieeeet they be wishin they wuz white n shit

༼ つ _ ༽つ

Before Paul, A Baller was the most despicable House Guests. Like is he not legitimately retarded?

Day plays a shit game and Frank plays a supershit game. Not really the biggest compliment.

reminder: paulie was the most instrumental in getting tiffany and now possibly frank out while day just braided her hair and "mhmm'ed" her way to another week

this guy is going to say Z is playing a better game next

based idiotic normie NEVER come in to my threads again with your double digit iq pea sized brain

After Fridge is done, it's no longer about who you want to win. Its about who you want to lose the most.

What about the new Derrick and Cody?

>mfw Frank got outplayed by Paulie, Corey, James, Paul, Victor, Natalie, Day, Michelle, Nicole and Z

did u relly just call me common
I bet ur fat
I am a unique individual, beautiful, (skinny, definitely not fat), a nutritionist, not a bully, scared of everything, hanging from trees, love hair extensions, great eyebrows, can take a joke, and nice (sometimes)

Deny I'm special one more time and I'll have ya boy paul call u out

People talk shit on BB9, but it wasn't boring. I went back and watched all the seasons after 2012 and seeing ian on it for the first time, and quite enjoyed 9. Like there was that one moment when Ryan didn't use the veto to backdoor Matt, that was such a great moment. And the funniest moment in the show's history was Ryan, and Matt reading the bible.

Corey is playing the best game

reminder that if you get called out for having a double digit iq pea sized brain you should watch this before making another post
youtube.com/watch?v=UNMuzJYcdGA

Z is playing a better game than Frank.

Yall autists dont realize that laying low and not doing too much is also playing the game. You aspies want people to be playing discussing strategies and making alliances but that leads to overplaying fuckwads like Frank.

Even better, watch the 1 hour supercut

He worked with retards, but A-Baller was GOAT

They're a mega alliance that haven't told him the truth since week one. What is he suppose to do when no one will budge because they don't give a shit because it's just summer vacation to them and they already made jury.

Tiffany and Frank both got ate by the "Just Make Jury, Fuck Strategy and Trying to Win" alliance.

this is the pro general, senpai

the junior varsity bench team troll thread is that way ---> your shitty attempts at b8, blows buffalo dick

Glad one person in this thread has the balls to admit that Day outplayed Frank.

I will take season 9 and 15 over this current shit anyday

most bb game theory implies that there are a few players in the house that are actually playing the game. this season there has been 3: frank, paulie, and da'vonne. everyone else is just trying to last until jury and will do whatever the house wants. no one will flip votes to improve their own game because they are scared of the backlash and potential to get out before jury. once jury starts people might start playing, but it will probably be too late to salvage this season by then.

glad one person in this thread has small enough balls to samefag reply to his own posts

>Revisionist history

Frank got fucked because he talked to too many people about future moves too early and they compared notes. Stop pretending like he didn't overplay.

But if you lay too low, you'll get clipped when the big dogs don't want to target each other.

He's supposed to see through their lies and convince them to vote with him like every single good player in the show's history.

that and amount of extremely undeserving players making it to jury simply by virtue of there being so many of them makes this dip so low

if they are a few they get used and played, it's fine

>it's a James blows his chance of winning by side with the house even though he's on the bottom of their ranking again season.
Is he only there for the puss? All he ever does is flirt with girls.

I love this man

Nice try. Not everyone thinks Frank played this godly game where he was screwed by people other than himself.

Frank overplayed but what he did could have easily been swept under the rug by his alliance.

Day was the one who could sit still for 5 weeks and started targeting him, which was stupid for her game.

So if they're winning that means they're not trying to win, and if they're losing that means they are trying to win? Jesus Christ, Frankfags are delusional. Just admit he's a terrible player who you like for his personality. Stop making excuses for why he's been failing, it's his own fault.

THIS. Would Dr. Will or Dan Gheesling have had this happen to them? No.

>tfw our guy frank will get 100k+ to appear on all stars

lol thats hilarious man, how can you be that bad and photoshopping text

baka

>first season
>james is at the bottom of the totem pole
>sides with the majority anyway to not make waves
>is the first to be clipped

>this season
>james is at the bottom of the totem pole
>sides with the majority anyway to not make waves

This is why frank got paid more.

This is what I was talking about as one of the funniest moments in BB history. Starts at 23:50 if the timestamp thingy doesnt work

youtu.be/wqZzK5oezrs?list=PLxAYjK42gEEnYZevLBdAtVmTUdA6UvVGi&t=1429

Getting to jury isn't winning.

They all decided long ago that this isn't going to be a strategy season.

If you think all these antifrank posts are one person you are delusional as fuck. No wonder you are a "tankbro"

nigga he just wants to get some poon why are you bullying him :c

So they're all going to quit once they get to jury?

Ian himself even told him to lay low and sleep until jury. If Frank did that and started making an alliance RIGHT NOW instead of 20 in week 2 imagine how set up he would be for the finals.

Instead he overplayed, just admit it man.

he's literally retarded. If he wanted poon he should have gone to a whore house. Pathetic he comes on this show and basically preys on women (not that nat isn't reciprocating). He's a waste of a hg spot much like Z is. Like go on the fucking bachelor or something.

i dont even know what a tankbro is, brah

and i didnt say all the antifrank posts are one person, just the one you replied to yourself on.. yeah thats the same person. its cool though, keep going i got all day and night. im guessing you have to work or sleep at some point

Anyone else like Ryan?

He's a feedfag, of course he doesn't work. You need the diagram?

>you will never discuss the bible with your bros

you're such a mean girl like michelle

>72490142

Clearly you are doing it for the (You)s. Lol if you really think thats photoshopped you are delusional. Nobody going to waste their time on a delusional tankbro like you.

naw, he wouldnt be so bad at knowing the game if he were

He just wants to get laid and that jury stipend. Do none of these fuckers have a decent paying job?

Guess if they did they wouldn't be here.

How is that mean? He hits on all the women both seasons, even though meg didn't like him he was like doing whatever for her. Now this time someone actually took his bait and he's just content to make it to jury to cuddle more. Z might have a good game later on and is just lying low, but james is going to go because he is too retarded to realize he's expendable to the exact group he has given more power by cutting bridge/frank and by not saving tiff and forming a James/Nat/Tiff/Bridge/Frank power alliance.

Anyone who says Davonne is playing a good game is probably just a n-bomb fantasizing about a the first black person winning this show.

Found another one, starts at 6:15

youtu.be/6LVJkLJ6cnw?list=PLxAYjK42gEEnYZevLBdAtVmTUdA6UvVGi&t=376

vets don't get a stipend fuck off

>doesnt even know how to reply to a post
>thinks he is trolling somebody

babby's first summer

Will you at least admit that Frank holds responsibility for his loss?

yes

you're trying to make arguments that don't exist. try to find somewhere that someone said he didn't you stupid fucking n-bomb

of course but that doesnt mean day is responsible for it

wait so Mochelle
>flipped the house to save Tiff in order to use her against Frank
>treated Tiff like shit the following week until they evicted her anyway
>Hates Bridgette because she's jealous of her friendship with Frank
>Refuses to use the veto on Frank
>Goes crying to him last night because she doesn't want to be in Jury without him

what the fuck

Children of summer, underage b8 and newcomers to Big Brother.

Please watch some old seasons of Big Brother or at least this supercut of Dr. Will

There are so many players with good games out there in the history of the game:
Dan Gheesling
Dr. Will Kirby
Danielle Reyes
Evel Dick
Derrick
Vanessa
Etc.,

I love Frank, and hes a competitive beast, but hes bad at this game. Hes too trusting to the wrong people, too loyal, and overplays.

The ass slap was Frank's downfall t.b.h

Me too

>72490333

Did it on purpose to not give you the (You), silly. Now get out of here Willie.

1. Please watch the implied language, friend.
2. Here , where you said he couldn't have done anything because everyone else was a dumb doodoohead (despite the fact that he was one of the leaders of the megalliance for the first three weeks).

which houseguests are which pokemon
i'll start

>flipped the house to save Tiff in order to use her against Frank
no
>treated Tiff like shit the following week until they evicted her anyway
yes
>Hates Bridgette because she's jealous of her friendship with Frank
yes
>Refuses to use the veto on Frank
considered using it if the house agreed until James told her the replacement would NOT be davonne
>Goes crying to him last night because she doesn't want to be in Jury without him
she was crying because she realized everyone is seeing how mean she is

>frank is trusting to the wrong people

well when the whole damn house is in an alliance against him and bridgette what did u expect him to do he has to try and make deals

Well it was a symptom of him being WAY too comfortable and trying to puppetmaster before that.

Take note /bb/ If you ever make it on the show, a little paranoia is GOOD. You don't have to be vanessa, but always be aware if someone's not in the room with you, it probably means they are talking about you.

Child of summer, underage faggot and newcomer to speaking to human beings

nobody said Frank is playing a good game of Big Brother, we just like him you annoying:
autismal
fat
beta
virgin
greasy
faggot
etc,

I love Frank and hate you

Heh All you anti-tank bros are getting gaslighted so badly by me right now.

Just sign me the 500k check already Julie