This piece of shit used to be a neckbeard back in highschool and now he's trying to act like it never happened! He...

This piece of shit used to be a neckbeard back in highschool and now he's trying to act like it never happened! He slept with my sister and my girlfriend in highschool but now he's just walking around like nothing happened!
He even has a 'gallery' where he puts his shitty paintings up downtown but there are allways too many people for me to go in and I'm sure he's having sex with
the other girls in there too.

what do Sup Forums?

Shit on his face then kiss him while jerking him off is the only rational option

Stop being so jealous of him and move on with your life. Focus this energy on other things.

I'd fuck your sister and girlfriend too.

>I can even do it in a high school

>neckbeard
>slept with you sister and girlfriend

Right.

your sister and your girlfriend laid with that said neckbeard ? you must be disguting yourself for your girlfriend to choose him instead of you

Everything about him just makes my blood boil.He told all the girls in the anime club that he liked anime just to get with them!

Damn this dude is a G lmao

I had sex with her too.She said she slept with him because she was drunk and she thought he was me :(
I know she was liying

fuck your sister cuck

OP is a cuck

lol i dont even know whats real anymore

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

He even took gay ass pictures with MY camera in her room after they had sex with my nerf guns that
my dad sent me for christmass.I can't just sit here and do nothing!

Kek I believed you until you said your sisters room, then I look on the walls and I'm like, why the fuck would a woman hang up hot wheels?

Those are my dad's and also some of mine.

The guy in the pics is OP

he just got a new haircut and is fantasising what his life could be if he left the bedroom

theres no way the guy in the pic has ever had sex look at those downie i never see sunlight eyes

I know him he works at Brushfire barbeque in
tucson arizona

why you still asshurt,fool? dunno where you got these but that was ages ago. and NO,i didn't fuck your girlfriend,nor do i have "gallery" downtown.

Bullshut! I saw you there last week and you just said you didn't know like the faggot you are! If you had any balls you wold
have fought me instead of walking back into your fucking gayass car!

...neckbeard

kys

Good for him that he ascended from his condition. He should be an example for you all.

This thread is just sad

lol..i'm pretty sure i don't know you cuz those pictures are old as fuck,dude.