Our guy, James Cameron, is a Hillary supporter

Our guy, James Cameron, is a Hillary supporter.

Looks like #ImWithHer now.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/13/james-cameron-praises-captain-america-the-winter-soldier/
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
slashfilm.com/james-cameron-terminator-genisys-endorsement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>our guy
Sup Forums - Television & Film, is a Ridley community.

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry more.

whoa

I am now #mentallyhill

dropped

wtf I hate James Cameron now?

>Canadian weighing in on American politics.

He also praised capeshit, guess we need to acknowledge we were wrong about hating it boys.

comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/13/james-cameron-praises-captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

I say we grease this rat fuck son of a bitch right now.

'Sup Forums' liked TWS though.
Muh politicool thriller.

Winter Soldier was fucking awesome though.

>hillary
>climate change

Yeah I'm sure her billionaire wall-street donors will let her do anything about it. Bernie should have won.

I thought Jim was perfect; but it seems he's another human being like the rest of us. Hopefully he learns of his mistakes.

James Woods is for Bernie, so yeah.

winter soldiers was the least capeshitty capeshit since unbreakable

>Trump has Dan Bilzerian, David Duke, Gary Busey, Stacey Dash, Azealia Banks, Ice Cube, Ted Nugent, Alex Jones, Gary Busey, and Obama's brother
what a list

Yeah, this is the same faggot who went out of his way and try to sell Terminator: genysis. Not really much of a shocker to see hes a Shillary supporter

>James Woods is for Bernie
Haha

And Chuck Norris.

>alex Jones

Kek

That guy is mentally ill

>Hillary has Chloƫ Grace Moretz and her zombified husband.

His movies are really left wing and he hated bush enough to deny himself American citizenship but you all thought he was some crazy right wing nut because?

>Hey James, would you like this dumptruck full of money? All you need to do is say that the new movie is really good for about 5 minutes on a dumb promo video.

TWS was one of the few good capeshit movies, so I don't see a problem with this.

Guess im a cruzmissile now

>People surprised the guy that made Pocahontas in Space 2: Electric Boogallo is a libtard

Contrarian memes can't go that far.

Nolan is our guy

They all have that in common actually.

Humans have a massive impact on the climate by releasing millions of tons of trapped co2 into the atmosphere. This is an undeniable scientific fact.

um...if there was any of the recent marvel capeshit to praise, it would be TWS.

Wtf I love Hillary now

That's why it's called anthropogenic climate change or anthropogenic global warming

What a stupid image.

Great b8.

Wait, Chloe is married?!

This is why democracy is stupid, the opinions of a bunch of uneducated (about politics) and easily manipulated people should not be taken into account

democucks on suicide watch

good to know theyre just as corrupt as she is

Even Cameron thought Prometheus and Exodus were kino.

>t. juvenile Turk

What a putz.

He should have just produced the whole convention if he's going to lick her ass like that. NEITHER of the nominees should have a brain using voter wanting to vote for them. Voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil when the stakes are this important.

We could really use some computers in charge. They always know what's best.

>Ridley community
how long have you been here? Sup Forums is a haven for admirers of Christopher Nolan's works.

Implying that makes it any better.

So this director who i like and whose movies ive watched/enjoyed is trying to get me to watch a movie from a franchise he was involved. Cool right?

>movie ends up being biggest piece of trash ever

Wow, i thought this might be good because i had Camerons word. Guess i wont really believe him next time.

>lol he was paid tons for it

Oh, so this guy sold out. Dropped anyways.

>Stacey Dash, Azealia Banks, Ice Cube
WHITED

Just a reminder this guy stopped eating meat because China said so.

James (((Cameron)))

Wtf I hate James Cameron now

BLANKED*

*COLONIZED

based Cameron

anything over 1 syllable ruins it honestly blame my t-rex brain

>All those empty seats during Hillary's speech after Bernie sold out the people that voted for him and they all decided to walk out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

That's a separate contest.

I was merely referring to Sup Forums - Television & Film's place in the decades long Ridley vs. Cameron conflict.

post-2008 is when capeshit became capekino, maybe you should get out of your cave

BATMAN DOESS'T KILL LMAO

Well I guess I'm #MentallyHill

>our guy
I hated Avatar so much I wanted to throw paint all over the screen

>Being surprised tt the Hollywood machine does anything other than make money at any cost

The sad part is that Cameron did it for free

slashfilm.com/james-cameron-terminator-genisys-endorsement/

Even Nolan's batman killed, at the end of TDKR when he shot missiles at Natalia and her driver and drove them into a drop.

Anything is better than populist two party politics that the media decides the outcome of anyway

I'd just rather not see everyone's ignorant opinions that were formed by watching CNN a couple of nights a week

Or maybe you could think for yourself and not be sheep that follows. Just sayain.

He's been a climate change shill for a long time, that isn't anything new. He's still my favorite director because I'm not an autist who can't love art because of politics. And he's not a retard like Lena Dunham or Michael Moore

That's good because computers don't watch CNN or any television I believe.

Really makes you think.

Guess I'm #MentallyHill now.

t. Libcuck

Well we're decided then

Someone call the coding team

Truly leads you to ponder.

Also
Clint Eastwood
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stalone
Dolph Lundgren
and everyone that is not a nu-male faggot

Meanwhile Hitlary Clitoris has Lena Dunham

Citation needed

Wow. James Cameron that cuck. Lost all respect

>someone from Hollywood is a liberal
so shocking OP

there are only a few people who aren't like Clint Eastwood and I don't think Malick is a liberal either

>Arnold Schwarzenegger
you just made that up. arnold hates him. arnold is even going to the dnc, yet he didn't show at the rnc.

Nah, just knows how to appeal to crazies so he gets money. See that IASIP episode, where Frank is getting people riled up because he has a stake in a gun shop iirc. Then he moves on to water purifiers LOL.

Nope.

Arnold supported Kasich in the primary.

bee

That Kennedy cunt he married ruined him. He was pretty right-wing before he married her.

>#ImWithReddit

Why wouldn't he be?

>Sup Forums science
bullshitbutibelieveit.png

We're just loyal to one man user...

>Snyder
>man

But he said it on a subreddit.

Better than reducing the complex weather system of Earth to a simple experiment of putting a bag full of co2 in the sun.

if climate change isn't real
where does the co2 go

Into plants.

Interstingly enough, there is more vegetation on the earth now, than there's ever been since we started tracking that shit with eyes in the sky.

Additionally, ice is at a record high since NASA has been tracking since somewhere in the 60s. It was at its lowest in like 2008 if I'm not mistaken. From that time to now, global emissions have increased, so it's not because of the EPA.

>James Cameron

Still waiting for Avatar 2, fuckwad...

>Into plants.
i think we've burned more dead ancient plants than there are plants on earth

after avatar it would be surprising if he had any other pov

How come Hicks never did jack shit after Aliens?

Whoah, ANOTHER famous white millionaire supports Hillary Clinton? I guess I have no choice but to get in line, now.

I kind of don't understand all this support to get a corporate shill as the President just so another corporate shill doesn't become the President.

It really is just "they're not the same political party as me, so that means they're the bad guys", isn't it?

trump is a meme shill

Trump has working class people, he doesn't need celebrities.

The co2 plants absorb is released back into the atmosphere upon their death.

Trump is against the TPP and NAFTA, I don't think any corporate shill would take that position.

>millionaire
I think you mean billionaire