So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes

You have 2 choices..
Eat the creampie out of your girlfriends butthole
Orrrrrrrr... just dont do it..

she already is probably, let her do it, video it, take pics, then dump her

Don't get cucked bro. worst idea you'll ever have

Don't worry, everyone does it. It's 2017 for fuck's sake, not the middles ages anymore. It is completely socially acceptable these days to let a bunch of niggers fuck your girlfriend.

Do it, take video, dump gf, sell video

/thread

She probably won't stay loyal even if you don't do it
Follow his advice and leak it if you feel down

Youre a fag for posting this. Stop this nigger trash its a lame fetish

Best answer.
/thread

You're a fucking loser asking people on b for life advice. But since you are asking. You should just kys OP. One less autistic cunt on this earth, you'll be an hero

so true! from my experience, they end up cheating and leaving

This is another "u mad white boi" and a paid $hill thread. Sage Sage Sage

you have no gf

How much do you get paid for these threads seriously?

I'm interested in work
Tell me

Sage

No. Remember that women are in control of relationships. If she says you obey it.

I let my gf do whatever she wants. She has forced me not only to watch but to prep and clean afterwards the guys she fucked. She sometimes rewards me with eating the creampies from her pussy or butt.

Why would you even consider being a cuck? Beta af

This.

Dump her. She's probably already doing it or will regardless if you agree. If she wants to fuck a nigger, sure, but not when you're still in relationship with her

this isnt even a conversation. she suggests it and you leave

I've seen this thread before.

Depends. Have you demanded to be able to go out and bang a hot redhead / asian chick in exchange?

Being open to sexual experimentation is one thing, being a beta and just caving to her desire to get fucked by other guys is another.

It's fine if you feel like that, but personally I wouldn't consider it unless it goes both ways (as in I get to fuck chicks while she watches), she's using protection and with the understanding that if we did that, I'd get a paternity test for any of our future children.

I'm not spending 18 years paying because she felt like being bred by some stranger.

Yes and dump the cunt.

This. Gf sharing is very in right now

I am kissless virgin. The thought of seeing your significant other ride another dick in front of you makes me diamonds. Is this the reason why I'm still a kissless virgin? How do people in a relationship see this scenario? Horryfing? Also hot as fuck?

why the fuck is interracial cuckolding the new Millhouse?

Well either leave her or get cucked.
The choice is yours.