Sup Forums I don't get it?

>Be 2 hours ago
>Gf wakes me up in the middle of the night
>"I need to see you its really important.."
>Ok sure on my way
>In my damn PJs drive like a bat out of hell to her place
>Whats up babe?
>"I think we need to break up.."
>You wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me this? You couldn't of waited till later?
>Goes on this whole story of her falling for another guy because I'm constantly at work
>Ok whatever I'm out
>As I walk back to my guy she starts crying and chases after me
>"WAIT MAYBE I MADE A MISTAKE NO NO NO I DON'T WANT HIM I WANT YOU!!"
>But you just broke up with me and are in love with some one else? what the hell?
>"BUT WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING TO STOP ME FROM BREAKING UP WITH YOU?! DON'T YOU LOVE ME??"
>I do but YOU BROKE UP WITH ME!

Basically for an hour we're arguing about her breaking up with me and me not not fighting for her even though she loves another guy

does Sup Forums have stupid couple problems such as this?

pic not related

yeah i've got no time for such drama either

Just tell her to fuck off.
Don't lose time and energy with a girl like this, the more time will pass the more problems you'll have.
She wanted to break up, maybe she wanted to test your love, stupid game, you don't have time for that shit.
Believe me.

Op you gotta cut that bitch loose.

Man this is really stupid, she's way too emotional and doesn't want to let go.
Maybe she tried to play the card that she was honest and expected you to forgive and forget, maybe she was even aiming for you signing up for an open relationship with her.

Get some rest and your favorite shit and enjoy your free time.

Bitches are fucking insane.

Women LOVE to play mind games like this all the fucking time. SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN. Break it off immediately and cease all contact with her.

Cum in her hair then dip outa there

Don't let her play games with you. Just get the fuck away from her...

I guess

Oh trust me she wouldn't let go as I was walking back to my car. But then she started to have an anxiety attack and I had to take care her for a minute. But more or less the guy shes "leaving me" for is a college fratfag whose on his way to becoming a business guy at his dads firm. But has any other Sup Forumsros ever dealt with such behavior? Anyone have green text stories?

hit her with your car OP

"I had to take care her for a minute" See that don't do that just fuck her up and go.

She wants to know who's going to fight over her... then tell u as a valid excuse to break up that "I left u because u dint truly care or fight"

>9
nigga listen to me, dealt with that kind of shit, even being manipulated by her, injuring herself "because of me", played all the mind games, you are only doing yourself a favor by geting tje hell out of there, sorry for bad english , not my mother languaje

Had she not let go of me she probably would've ended up getting dragged by my car

I guess its because I have little sisters and seeing her anxiety attack tugged at my heart strings and I did love her up until tonight.

Well good thing its all over

i know right? that would cut into your 12 hours a day of fapping to traps and cuck threads on Sup Forums

>MFW that picture

my ex, on more than one occasion, woke me up and started yelling about me about something i did *in a dream*
me: babe you were dreaming that didn't happen
her: I KNOW BUT WHYD YOU DO THAT?

wtf.

dont think about it
you did the right thing
>ignore that attention whore

All of this - play stupid games, win stupid prizes. user isn't a stupid prize

If she falls in love so easily with another guy, SHE'S AN UNSTABLE BITCH AND YOU NEED TO BREAK WITH HER after she cheats on you.
And if she's just testing you for whatever reason women do this creazy shit, SHE'S AN UNSTABLE BITCH AND YOU NEED TO BREAK WITH HER anyway...

>>Be me 17
>>Crazy ass girlfriend at the time
>>Breaking my shit for no reason
>>"NOTICE ME SEMPAI"
>>"Calm down, I've had enough of your shit"
>>"You don't love me anymore, I'm going home"
>>Sure
Mins later got phone call " I don't love you anymore and I'm on top of the bridge nearby, with highway under it"
>>WTF.jpg
>>"I also might be pregnant but I want to die except if you say you love me"
>>Told her to jump the fuck up that I had enough of her shit.
hours later, another phone call, her bawling her eyes out " Why don't you love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? sobsob.bat
>>"For shit like that" Told her to get the fuck out of my live.

That's called a shit test user. You passed and flipped it back on her.

Fuck her in the butt then dump her.

I have.
The chick was threatening to slit her wrists
so I drove off
and she was all "oh i just took enough pills to OD"
so I asked her to write my name on her thigh
she freaked out
and cut her thigh in what was basically papercuts

kept trying to convince her to write my name on her thigh in sharpie
"DON'T YOU CARE??"
turns out she rly did try to OD
her sister texted me from her phone all pissed asking who I was

best night of my life.

>does Sup Forums have stupid couple problems such as this?
No, you were correct until you stopped walking. If every guy she tries to fuck around like that walks out, she'll either end up with a house full of cats of figure out she's being a cunt.

10/1010101010101

You did the right thing OP, and i shall have another beer in your honor from Australia, However....
>As i walk back to my guy

Never go full gay man.

GUYS STOP BEEING FUCKING CUCKS AND POSTING YOUR BS HERE NOBODY WANTS TO READ THIS SHIT

also by givin in to her, you are indulging in her toxic behavior, remember you are not doing this just for yourself, buit she has to understand that that´s not a way to treat another person

Contradictions in their logic is all too related.

>Gf decides to rebel and don't help in the house but lives there for free
>people get upset and i get inbetween
>tell her she has to change
>but user no one likes me here, i just want to be part of the family
>fuckingwot.jpg
>try to explain to her how she has to help inorder to get along with the family members
>but user i am no maid, whatever i will get my own flat and move out
>try to talk to her reasonably
>she completely loses it and breaks up
>i go
>5 minutes later she comes after me and takes it all back
>you calmed down now? Let's talk normally
>she completely loses it again.

That girl even punched me. Dude it was a fucking horror ride but i stayed with her with her and years later she changed and would be completel normal. Unless you have deity like patience and nerves i suggest you worry about other things and leave her asap.

>college fratfag whose on his way to becoming a business guy at his dads firm.
That tells you a lot about her as a person and she saved you from a lot of pain later on. You will move on from this and find someone who actually cares about you.

I'm now 34 and she still send me nudes to get me back. She'll never change.

Dump'em all!

Don't we all have experience with crazy chicks? my ex cut herself everyday. so i told her our relationship is fucked. At least she didn't go banana's

too soon
can't believe I am the 6th response and first to say that. What's habbning, b?

Well, I must confess that I have a thing for psychotic girls, I fucking attract them all.

>always tell gf she looks better without makeup
>she says im just being nice
>well, im not. and over the years, this back and forth escalates to the point where im raising my voice pissed that she thinks im lying
>one night she gets really barred out
>goes to makeup aisle in walmart
>puts on a bunch of makeup in the aisle
>puts a bunch of stuff in her pockets, right in front of store employees
>comes home crying about how she got caught and banned from the store
>'well wtf why'd you do that?'
>I WANTED TO LOOK PRETTY FOR YOU!!!

kill me now.

Good thing you Sup Forumsros are not cucks like the rest of the stupid population we have here. Here I reward you with this.

ooh user, same here those chicks Always come to be it's annoying af

My girlfriend has major anger issues. Once a week she starts fights with me, our roommate, or one of my friends. She is abusive and hits me and keeps me from sleeping because she is on so much aderol and screaming and crying. But she lets me choke her during sex and gags on my cock so I'll just hate my life

Jesus look at that mangled vag.

My ex used to hold mad grudges over dream shit that I never did irl too. Couldn't stand it, then after we broke up I kinda stayed friends with her and she'd talk about how we'd fuck in her dreams. Pissed me off, so I told her if she wanted to fuck we can but I wasn't holding my breath about it. Threw an absolute fit about how she didn't want to fuck and I was imagining things.

>mfw I tell her to go choke on her new bfs dick that got herpes from cheating on her

Well, most of the time it's worth it in bed, uh?

>listening to women
>taking them seriously in any manner other than a living cum dumpster

There's your problem

Just got out of a 6+ year relationship with a delusional, manipulative bitch who had me convinced for a greater part of the time that everything bad that ever happened between us was my fault.
I was going to post some stories, but my head is spinning just thinking about the fucking insane shit I had to put up with.
It feels weird losing someone after so many years. Like a part of me is missing. But I just need to keep telling myself that the person who she convinced me she is was just a lie.

No matter how logical or reasonable the things I would say were, if it did not fit her agenda suddenly I became a delusional, evil manipulative liar.

I feel like I have a second chance at life now.. Feeling pretty excited to start getting out this spring. She basically made me into a NEET and hopefully I can reverse the damage in a timely fashion.

I realize this post is kind of pointless but it was cathartic so whatever.

Nah, I'm not like that.

Yeah but dem psycho eyes tho hnnnngggg

amazing *.*

What do you honestly stand to lose by posting?

>could of
she's right, she's better off without you.
kys, faggot.

My principles.

Be me.
>>Go to awesome vegan with millenial girlfriend;
>>She sees a message i sent to her boss with a pic
>>Quad 10/10 brazilian
>>Gets mad slaps me in the face twice.
>>doesn´t want to come back home
>>Stays walking in the park like a lunatic
>>Because of pic. with girl in bikini
>>Comes home, discuss. litrally trys to jump the 16th floor; 80% body in the air. pull her back in, throwing her in the bed.
>>WTF!!!!!!!!.jpg
>>Hold her by the hand.
>>Still with her. Fear of batcrazy shit any moment.

user, we suffer dude...

>Sup Forumsrowses
>Attempts to claim moral high ground
>Trips on self
wot?

My kind is more common on Sup Forums than you think, man.

True, I just never mention that I have some

Good on you Sup Forumsro, at the end of the day you can be happy that you lost someone that didnt love you but she can suffer cause she lost someone that did love her.

Respect for letting the cunt fuck off and not taking her back as if she wouldnt pull the same shit again

ye it's nice, dunno if it's Always worth they fuck with your head so you'll need to be a cunt as well kinda feel like that isn't Always worth it

Kekd

NOBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER PERSON ACTIONS
Get over it, let that bitch fly, and go live a good life!

niceee. bet it took quite the strength to realize that

Why'd you spend an hour talking to her stupid ass if she esentially admitted to cheating on you and woke you up in the middle of the night to do it.

my god op, that's a story

i like here vag

Mate, did you just say you sent nudes of your gf to her boss?

On tablet so cbf greentext

Dating girl in hs, she goes to private christain school
I go to public school
Sex is ok but she tends to get a bit freakier than id prefer.
Find out she is cheating, whatever.jpg (im not into holding anyone down)
She gets her bff to try to sleep with me to see if im faithful so she has excuse to dump me
Friend actually buys weed from me on the down low and gives me heads up
Stop talking to her since she wants to start drama
Proceeds to tell people i raped her and abused her
School finds out and suspended
Parents know and are chill so halo1 for a few days
She hella pissed i wont acknowledge her existence anymore
Boy she cheated with realises she is bat shit crazy and runs
Working 4 days a week so was pretty cashed up and she was shallow so she wanted me back
Idk why she thought ruining my school life somewhat would make me take her back
Told her one day after like 10 missed calls to meet me at a party that night
Hiddencamera.webm
Blindfold, tied to bed. Walk out and sticky tape 50 condoms to the door with sign "free entry"
She cried rape again except had a vid of her begging me to take her back and tie her up. She fucked like 8 guys that night. While i got blazed and halo.

Bonus points, met her ex bff a few years later, turns out she was lowkey dtf that day but didnt want to fuck me over cause i hooked her up with good weed. Second best sex ever from the bff but she ended up kinda crazy too so cut her loose and moved town

I had that too.

You have to understand, that this kind of behaviour is most likely just a sign of an egocentric character. Such a person feels that it is the center of the universe and everyone else is just sort of a moving, talking doll.

Some girls just have an undeveloped character. Being together with such a woman is like being together with a child.

In the worst case, both scenarios are true. Get rid of her - with clear words. She will tansform your life into a nightmare.

> later

it's a nuclear shit test. The only way to pass it is to dump her and if you fail it then the relationship is over anyway.

>women explained in one post

Sounds like you dated a 13 year old

I like you, man.

It sounds like you didn't care that much about her anyway.

Anyway she sounds retarded, leave her if she says he like another guy. Can't trust people like that.