Not racist or anything, and I believe all races are equal, but pls enlightened us why Indians are so smelly, stupid...

Not racist or anything, and I believe all races are equal, but pls enlightened us why Indians are so smelly, stupid, disgusting, poo in the street, eats shitty looking curries, hairy sluts,black, selfish, arrogant, boastful but lacks things to boast about in their culture, scums of the earth?

suht the fuck up....... i will kill u if u talk bad about india u motherfucker...... break ur bones painly many times....kbye

Try it faggot. Name a place and time.

T R I G G E R E D

Curries are the best user

>pic related

i dont know about their culture and shit but as a chef indian guys tell me their spices are so expensive and their food is healthy lol i only see rice and meat swiming in some shitty made sauce. spices expensive? u wot m8? Idiots are usual, niggers of the east

he probably lives in pic related

They smell because of the spices they eat and dont shower. Fuck shitskins. Melbourne is slowly being invaded with them. Fuck off back home seriously.

fuckin kek

Brrruder makes a good poinddddd

India is a shithole and indians are gross both physically and mentally.

But don't talk shit about their food, love that stuff.

im not racist either but since we are on the topic, why do white people smell like wet dog?

Prolly cause 99% of white people own dogs

they also basically invented religion

this does make me laugh every time tho

not it. i know pleanty that dont but the second i walk into their house, its like a wall of wet dog smell

I like Indians, they're like the peaceful version of muslims

Not a racist here but all niggers should be gassed

i fuck ur mother u shit ass ... i dare u say one more time that u fucking dog filthy dog we indians are smartest and educated

visible proof that indians are nasty, blindly aggressive people

and sexist as well

i do have a legit questions about Indians. Why do they all lie? its like there is no cultural taboo against lying, its like they are all members of the Trump whitehouse or something

At least they aren't obese I guess?

Can't afford to be

fuk ur mother india is cultured country who are smart with good cuisine unlike amerifats you fuck shit pusy

>Falling for the bait this hard

Retard

TĂș eres un hombre muy grande

filthy ugly smelly niggers

Can't be so smart if you misspell 'fuck' and 'pussy', can you?

Along with some real shit grammar, mate.

fuck u mother fucker dont talk to my indian friend like that u asshole mother fucker i am white and i thinkk indians are most smartest and strongest,,,

How can you not be racist if you literally used the term "scum of the earth"?

Sorry but, you don't belong here.

I'll give you that muhrican don't know how to cook.

Some Indian bitches would get it tbf

can't agree more, they are filthy scum, only arabs do smell more than them or almost the same.

their families eat curries in small apartments in india

they cook and eat and live old school, cooking that curry and food then eating it, and sweating it then going to sleep in all that sweat . all natty you know what im sayin. ya muhammad

they literally really smell like shit.
I live with an Indian since a few months and the kitchen just smells discusting since he is here.
Also this fgt chokes every morning his mucus. And while doing it he wakes up the hole flat.
They really behave like scum.

Fuck off, aren't there some faggot parades going on today you should be at

These guys aren't actual indians, you guys are being trolled
White people are idiots for generalizing a nation of 1.2 bloody billion

>kek
>the irony

Not sure of why the hate...

As a western white guy who travels there frequently due to work, I really enjoy it.

They are very hospitable, enjoy showing you their country and go out of their way to welcome you..

Some of my favourite food is Indian and I've never had anything remotely close to the flavour and taste of genuine Indian food in India

Yes there's shit loads of poverty and corruption..but every country has its faults

There are other sites you can go to if you want to talk like that.

>5 rupees have been added to your account

You're talking about Indians in India. Nobody gives a fuck about that shithole, and you failed to refute how much they fucking smell.

epic just epic

Smelly, yes.
Stupid, no. The highest achievers in my HS years included Indians.
Poopoo, yes. Not coping well with industrialization quite yet but they'll get there.
Eats shitty curries, are you crazy? Indian food is fucking amazing.
Hairy sluts, not sure.
Black, yes.
Selfish, some but not all.
Boastful without merit, often yes but not all.
Scum of the earth? No. The scum of the earth are the dirty ZIONIST JEWS.

To be honest I live in country where's there's a little India, it's the most smelliest piece of shit I've seen and they all sit on grass for nothing at all.

There's nothing wrong with hairy sluts young man. You'll understand some day, junior.

Good quality spices are expensive. Someday when you're old enough to support yourself and aren't living off your momma's teet, you'll understand.

Do you just hate indians because Aziz Ansari is obnoxious?

Some Indian girls are hot and know how to be sluts. I had one agree to let my friend get involved, she was sucking us dry like she hasn't seen cock in years.

theres a huge difference between north indians and south indiands tbh, most disgusting shit skins you guys are talking about are from the south while the north are people like sikhs etc who are actually amazing people

so you burgers have someone to look down to.

Indian accents annoy me. Especially when women are talking. They always sound like they're nagging at you.

north indian chicks are hot

Indians are two clicks removed from being full on nigger. Thats why.

As a native, I can definitely say this is true.

because white people let their dogs sleep on their bed.

Are these 3 north indians? I've fucked the one in the middle, altho I'd love to have right.

You can tell from the nose, the one on the left is definitely north Indian.They seem pretty northern too me although they are rather dark.

I would say more the smell of sheep than dog.

But niggers and indians smell like shit though, dark shit and light shit, its still worse than sheep......

This is why indians are stupid

im indian, feelsbadman

They seem to be quite petite with big tits. The one I had was pretty tight too so wonder if these are feature, or just the ones I go after.

Don't mind the chicks, but the sandals are making me puke allright

most north indian women are like that, at least in my family etc

Sikhs are great

fuckin sand niggers are way worse than shitskins mate

curry niggers

This exact same thread was up last night with the same picture and everything. Goddamnit I wish i had saved my reply, it was pretty amazing.

better smelling like wet dog than smelling like poo

Pakis are 10 times worse.

Curries are British. I could easily put up a picture of a fat white/black fat NEET weaboo, seeing clips and pictures of Indian slums doesn't mean it's true.

well the fact that there is 1.2 bloody billion of them tells you something...

Indian girls are easy, say I love you, fuck that tight pussy, then block

Indians are better than muslims and niggers

That bathing in shit isn't that lethal?
I would never thought

They litteraly choose to shit in the street over in a clean porcelain toilet

Come to kalkutta gandhistreet 1911 you little bitch

Wtf are you talking abou, shitskin?

Not racist or anything but I think Hitler had some great ideas. What is the harm in gassing the greedy, filthy Jews. Why stop there, we should gas all the non Aryan races, especially those obese, sense nords. With them out of the way, the human race may actually evolve. And we can use the amerifags for slaves. We won't have to feed the obese fucks either.

why do you have a problem?

we do?

found the northie faggot

OP, India is a thousand years beyond the collapse of their last great empire before the Muslims invaded, much like Europe was a thousand years beyond the collapse of their greatest culture at the dawn of the renaissance. Indian culture is a misnomer, India is a locational name, derived from al-Hind, or "people who are beyond the indus river". The cultures that comprise India are descendant from some of the greatest empires to exist on earth, so Indian culture has plenty to be proud of.

I don't have answers for the shitting the street thing but indians that live in the states use TP and normal toilets so I don't get what your problem is.

all else aside, what the fuck do you have against curry? curry is fucking amazing you pleb

The spices are incredibly expensive you twat

oh and Indian food is awesome. i knew an indian guy who doesn't smell like curry all the time and he said indians that smell just have bad hygeine. He married a white southern girl though and his head doesn't wobble so he's probably pretty assimilated

Why don't you take a shower u disgusting curry fuck

I got nothing against the curry munchers. They're not too bad. Better blokes than most yanks or Eastern Europeans, that's for sure.

i try to stay open minded and assume that its because of a language barrier, but every single indian i know who actually emigrated from india is legitimately a complete moron. even after living in the US for 12 years one of my friends still has the literacy levels of a 7 year old, im not even exaggerating. english is impossible for these people. my other friend who ahs been here for a year and is very much fluent is one of the slowest people ive ever known. all the other indians who i know, unless they were born and raised in the US and fed english from a very, very early age act like mentally disabled people.

>He married a white southern girl though and his head doesn't wobble so he's probably pretty assimilated
Kekked my fucking ass off to this

"I'm not racist, I just hate THIS particular race. They don't count because I said so"

Northern India comprised like half the distance of the silk road, and it's southern half was like designed to be lush and fertile. So India can grow like any spices and indian cuisine evolved around having access to literally every spice.

bro would you prefer a slab of beef and some vegetables from the fucking dirt (potatoes?) jesus

They are Niggers of Asia

>Generalizing over a billion people
Great job op
Please enlighten us all as to what vegetables don't grow out of the dirt you fucking moron

>Not racist or anything
>pls enlightened us why Indians are so smelly, stupid, disgusting, poo in the street, eats shitty looking curries, hairy sluts,black, selfish, arrogant, boastful but lacks things to boast about in their culture, scums of the earth?

kek