Virgin cause of small dick what do , to afraid to sex even turned down opportuniteis

virgin cause of small dick what do , to afraid to sex even turned down opportuniteis

Your dick is about the size of mine and I've fucked a couple girls. Be confident, learn 2 foreplay

Why is your hand fucking melted into your body

Loose some weight you fat fuck , your dick is big enough for sexual intercourse .

You're a virgin because youre a fat fuck your dick is actually pretty good

Too afraid to English.

>to afraid to sex even turned down opportuniteis
>virgin cause of small dick what do
>being this autistic

what was even wrong with her op, was she not pretty enough for your lard ass

OP what the fuck is wrong with your hand? Did you lose fingers or something? Thats your problem, not your tiny dick.

no iam justi pushin into the fat to make dick visible

I AM HERE TO HELP user, SERIOUSLY I HAD THAT SAME PROBLEM!!
Listen to me not some jerks.

Tbh with you user, your dick is not small, its fine for good sex, you are not some sex God but you got average dick.
Loose some fat, a LOT of fucking fat, your dick is buried into pubic area, its like 50% of your dick lenght.
Too much fat in that area makes your dick weak, pathetic erection quality, bed blood flow etc...
Do a LOT excersize for your core, lower abdomen strenght, excersize for mons pubs or fupa area. Do a LOT of kegels and make yourself a nice muscular lean body.
All that will make you a lot more atractive, stronger, you will gain confidence and you will have bigger and better dick.
If you want to step up further than do some PE excersizes, go to PEGym or thundersplace.
Those excersize work trust me, you can have 20-30% bigger dick in volume.
Your dick is NOT big and you got less than average girth.
1 year of all that I mentioned with all I told you (PE, kegels etc..) will make you verry atractive to females, you can have nice body and nice dick.
Thats all.
I lost 34kg, got a lot of muscle, a lot of stamina/cardio, 1year jelging, stretching and many more excersizes, I used proteins, good nutrition, diet, sometimes CLEN and Testosterone, Winstrol, growth hormon (small doses) and so on. After 1 year I feel like a fucking king.
I had bone pressed lenght ~7inches and girth 4,8inches
Now I have lenght ~8inches and girth 5,2inches.
Feelsgood.jpg

And honestly I fuck soo good that maried females and ones with bf's come to me for sex a lot, that tells me enough about me.

Lose weight you fat fuck

Does that stretcher work actualy, how long do you wear it?

You are a virgin because you are a fucking idiot, stop blaming your penis, witch is normal. Loose some fat if it will help you get more confidence and just stop being such a sorry beta.

First off, nice dubs. Secondly, you're a virgin cause you're a fat hairy asshole. Don't buy into the bullshit that a girl will only fuck you if you have a nigger dick, I'm an average sized guy myself, and if you know what you're doing you'll have no trouble at all.

There is one reason you are a virgin and thats your confidence. Girls like guys who are confident thats why girls go for jerks because jerks are usually over confident. You just need to loose weight and to learn to live with the dick you have. If you find a good girl shes not going to care about the size of your dick unless its under 5 inches. Trust me i used to be a nonconfident virgin loser with a 7 inch dick but i started working out accepted myself for who i am gained confidence and what do you know i started having some luck with the ladies. Im no player by any means but having confidence makes one hell of a difference. Oh and dont turn down sex unless shes related, under age or under a 6 hot

i turned her down for sex is she a 6

I would say a 7 possibly a 7.5 if she lost the whole mid 00s pop punk look and peircing

>needs 7 inches to win women
I've got 4.5 inches, I'm a little fat and I've got two regular FBs. You're doing something wrong.

Im saying that wasnt my problem. My problem was my confidence much like op

If you're turning down opportunities that's your own thing. They have no idea how big your dick is until they see it. Everything before that point is just you sperging out.

What a shit piece of advice

honestly its not your dick size that makes you a virgin. Its your face and body. Sorry bro but at the end of the day no matter how big your cock is, if you are an ugg mug then it puts no use to having a gigantic cock unless you make that the centerpiece of your life but then you risk being with girls just for sex which is temporary. Personality also helps.

Just lose some weight bro and get rid of whatever fucking contraption you have around your dick.

You could fuck me however you want if I was there

>face and body. Sorry bro but at the end of the day no matter how big your cock is, if you are an ugg mug then it puts no use to ha
you a gril

no, I just appreciate dick =)

Not you again, is this another prong of the cuck propaganda?
One sort of thread to say all women dislike you and another to get the insecure guys to look down at themselves and go "Fuck, that's small? Then I'm small too, better be a cuck".

To make the penis longer

>17cm
>Small dick
Fuck you op, die.

You dick ain't small, you're just fat and insecure.
Go do some training and grow a personality.
As says, 17cm=/=small dick.

tbf the 1cm is pushed so far into his skin it might as well be exiting his ass, he's probably 15 cm or 15.5, either way it's decent, OP stop being autistic.

femanon here. You're dick isn't that small. You do however look like a fat sack of shit, so that is probably holding you back. Learn to exercise you tub of lard. Also if you are the average Sup Forums autist who is a shy dork who can't talk about anything other than anime, vidya or Sup Forums garbage you don't get to blame being a virgin on any of your physical attributes.

Huh, people recognizing that this femanon is mentioning her sex because it is pertinent to the thread and not jumping down her throat?
Is Sup Forums sick?

Sure, you'll attempt to make your dick bigger by all sorts of stupid bullshit.... but when it comes to getting off your fat ass and working out, or eating food that isn't complete shit... I'm guessing that is just too much to ask? That's why you're a virgin shithead.

It's still potential dick length if he loses weight.

your dick is bigger than mine and getting laid isnt a big deal for me. follow your dreams op

you're the only one who recognized "her" faggot

The knee-jerk is usually tits or gtfo no matter why a person claims female though.

>tfw have 3inch dick
>tfw skinny so it looks even less
I can still jerk off at least...