Why haven't you joined up with Antifa and put the beatdown on some fascist Trump supporters?

Why haven't you joined up with Antifa and put the beatdown on some fascist Trump supporters?

Because you're clearly in the wrong and everybody knows it. You're lashing out in an anti-intellectual way that disturbs the peace and doesn't create it. Pure lunacy. A disrespect for human life.

Cuck

Because antifa are a bunch of larping communist idiots who break down in tears as soon as someone starts returning the violence they use on other people.

Your memes are weaker than you are ya mask wearing coward fuck.

Because even when you dress up cry-cry fag loving feminism in a bandana it still looks gay as fuck

Antifa = Hypocritical pussy faggots.
Bernie Sup Forumsro here.

ANTIFA, if I ever catch one you fucks I will beat you fucking senseless.

Because there are better groups to join than some unemployed junkie teenagers?

umad bro?

It's more fun to beat up liberals. The noises they make are more satisfying.

It's an older meme, but I'm afraid it doesn't check out.

No you won't.

You missed the part where you're in the overwhelming minority and the rest of the population doesn't approve.

Because I am a Trump supporter faggot

also having a gun to some cunts head and free speech are a bit diffrent

ANTIFA are a bunch of pussies.

because they heve the rjght to their opinion

Now you're just creating noise because that was nonsense and you know it.

you didn't even disprove user and posted strawman. good job

While refugees rape your women you fight for the right to be a cuck. I will kill you.

Because they are gone get hung in the streets and I rather hang then be hung.

I'm ready for war on these trump supporting faggots, fuck you too russia!!]

>refugees always depicted as a family
That's not what you get, though.
What you get is 4300 military-aged men, about 100 women and 1-1.5x the amount of women in children.

So there, ANTIFA is already lying to you.

Welcome to anti-fascism becoming Fascism.

>itt: uneducated murkans

Because Donald Trump is the legitimately elected president of the most militarily able country on the face of the earth, and burning a couple more garbage cans isn't going to do jack shit about it.

He was democratically elected! Do you think that opposing democratically installed authority figures with violence is at all legitimate? How do you think it's going to end when it's a small mob against hardened riot police with better equipment than most of the military and the support of most of the general populace?

Trump has eight years max. Either wait him out, or challenge him in four. Heck, if the left can get its shit together, they can take Congress in less time than that.

>Still believing the Russian narrative after Vault 7
Do you even try to think and research or just following Soros money

99% of all antifa girls are ugly

>He was democratically elected!
>lost popular vote

HMMM

because the majority of the population in the us is retarded. you're politically illiterate and indoctrinated into liberal ideology so much that you don't even see it. you don't even have a "left", you only have right and righter. have you seen any other country apart from colonial liberal shitholes where they call neo-liberals "left"?

/thread

It's like when 6 year olds complain that they had more pieces when you took their king in chess.

You'll never be able to catch one because if they're not in a mob they won't identify as antifa. They're a bunch of hive minded, hypocritical, middle class, self loathing, cowards who only start shit if they have a mob. Fucking pussies!

heard about this.
apparently liberals assaulted some old guys and sprayed pepper spray in one of their faces so bad he nearly suffocated.
either youre with liberals, or they violently attack you. sounds like fascism to me personally.

It's happened before. The electoral college is a quirk of the system. We can't get rid of it without throwing doubt on at least the first election without it.

It also helps decentralize the power from extremely dense population centers like California and New York.

History is a bitch to leftists

...you don't actually know how to play chess, do you?

If i see EVER see these fucking idiots i will savagely beat them. No catalyst required, simply brutalize them almost to death, maybe to death.

How many of them did it take to mildly kick that guys ass?

You cant solve conflicts by violence, only by answers. Some are there

seriously though, can you explain why they
>hacked the DNC and RNC, but only released DNC material
>why trump is always sucking putins cock
>why half of trumps campaign team has previously worked for Russians? Manafort LITERALLY helped a Russian puppet get elected as president of Ukraine.

Look at the size of that dude. Note his facial expression. I bet he fought half a dozen antifags and won

Because this is just bait.
Yup. Your faggotry OP, is the only reason.

Interesting how "the system" is automatically "democracy" without question. Also

>there are 10,000 people who are X
>there are 100 people who are Y
>obviously X and Y should each get one vote
>because there's one X and one Y

So you're saying we're democratic but majority votes shouldn't carry the day?

I'll bet he cried like a bitch the first time someone hit him in the nose.

I love it when left wingers want a repeat of the French Revolution, when they know nothing about the French Revolution and probably would be the first to the guillotines when their fellow Jacobins throw them under the bus

Robespierre anyone?

Sorry during the 5 years that I play chess I thought the person loses when he loses his king.

It's even worse than that. Some old white guy went to protest with those BLM assholes, and they beat the hell out of him and he was on their "side." Liberals are just a violent hate group looking to be assholes.

Stop projecting

The game ends before the king is actually captured. Checkmate is a situation in which there is no way to avoid the king being taken....on the next turn.

gb2chesscamproflcopter

>he STILL doesnt understand what the EC is

lol

Im not a christian so this faggy attempt to guilt me into flooding my country with a shitty appeal to emotion doesnt even come close to working

This

Because they're too stupid to realize that THEY (Antifa) are the fascists, if they even know what fascism means.

You're spoiled and entitled little cunts.

The electoral college is basically antiquated, among other things it served to provide a consistent and educated voting base before instantaneous dissemination of information was possible. Now that we can all research these issues ourselves there is no real reason to have the system in place anymore.

At least thats how I see it.

because of this

I love the irony of the left's hatred

Yea! Liberalism: join us or we get unruly and vandalise our surroundings and attack innocent, weak people. Were just like islam. But were spoiled neets who live in the best country inthe world.

>Oh Goi
>The shekels are stronk with him

>liberals

because I'm not a nazi who feels the need to beat up people because they didn't vote for my cannidate. grow up.

Ok can you guess why the game ends? Because you can take his king on the next turn. Still doesn't depend on the number of pieces you have. And there are still people who bitch about that.

The only thing you accomplished was that you posted a pic literally called enlightened while probably tipping your fedora and whispering to yourself "Go read a book".

Yes, but you're stupid.
The electoral college is not antiquated at all. It is simply a way to choose the president based on geographical representation, which, by the way, is how the UK gets its prime minister.

>The electoral college is basically antiquated

youre literally only saying this because you lost. And you clearly know dick about history to since the actual reason for the EC is to prevent all political power being concentrated soley in the most populated urban areas while ignoring the rest of the country.

Its there to save america specifically from the likes of an unruly mob, like antifa and the SJW retards

Cockiness, good. That will make it even more satisfying when I boot stomp your hoodie wearing ass on the curb stop.

Join us!

>the best country in the world.

Do you mean America?

Democrats being corrupt and being exposed by rusdians or not by russians doesnt become the fault of republicans even if they were complicit.
Youre like a kid getting caught in a lie and sayin " well johnny shouldnt hav3 been spying on me when i did that bad thing so its his fault not mine

No idiot. The electoral college prevents 2 populace cities from controlling the fate of the rest of the nation. You know, where other people that matter live.

Go fuck yourself.

My god! Trigger discipline, bitch, do you have it?

They are communists, communists have no respect for human life, what did you expect?

All lives don't matter.

That guy does not look healthy. Physically and mentally.

I have to take baits on Sup Forums

Isn't the commie kill count higher than the Nazis could ever dream of and rising.

You're not 'as bad as Nazis'. You are quantifiably worse.

>Le edgy nihilist xDDDD.

Lives only matter if they have proven their worth.

Nice dubs though.

Because the Antifa guys in my area are SERIOUS losers. Pathetic, whiny, and none of them have ever had a job in their lives. If the three of them got into a fight with a 9 year old I would be concerned for the safety of those Antifa faggots.
I almost wish I was speaking in satire, but homeless drug addicts aren't worth banding with for a social movement.

Ohhh the irony

>>hacked the DNC and RNC, but only released DNC material

the DNC was LEAKED from the inside from a democrat who was disgusted by what the party had become

>>why trump is always sucking putins cock

hes not. This is just some lie you made up to try and discredit him.

>>why half of trumps campaign team has previously worked for Russians? Manafort LITERALLY helped a Russian puppet get elected as president of Ukraine.

you mean like how Podesta and his brother LITERALLY shilled and lobbied for a Russian Company, which is mostly owned by the Kremlin, to mine for Uranium in America? And how Hillary accepted millions in donations from Moscow which she tried to keep secret?

Also, the DNI reports came out months ago and pretty much admit they have no evidence for these retarded claims.

Saved

Then just beat one in the mob. They scatter like roaches at the slightest resistance.