Could Shin Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla beat Heisei Godzilla if Legendary Godzilla awakened a stand?

Could Shin Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla beat Heisei Godzilla if Legendary Godzilla awakened a stand?

I'm leaning toward no, and if so only just barely.

There's more than one Godzilla?

Holy shit, dude. There are like 9.

Shin could beat both with his legs cut off.

One thing I love about Heisei is that he makes you root for the bad guy.

Legendary is basically a good guy, and Shin has nobody rooting for him.

Shin Godzilla survived below the crust of the earth swimming in magma for days?

how? lasers? heisei could just DBZ beam-cancel it.

I don't think you know how heisei works lol

he can literally beam cancel in canon. he does it vs mechagodzilla

Which one is the coolest?

Heisei is the strongest by orders of magnitude, Legendary is the most realistic and physically "strongest." He can bench the most.

Shin is the ugliest, basically a horror movie version of godzilla. Pretty powerful, but no physical strength; t-rex arms and two highly focused beam cannons.

Zilla from 1999 probably looks the most slick, but has NOTHING ELSE GOING FOR HIM AT ALL

i don't know but that's a really fair fight

the fuck is legendary godzilla's stand going to be though? like holy shit what is a godzilla's stand

shin>anything else

sorry mayne

Yeah, but how? He literally only has beam cannons. You're going to have to explain how heisei doesn't beam cancel them and atomic-breath him into dust.

Just because you're an evengelionfag doesn't mean he's the best kaiju

>shin gets tired and takes a nap
>heisei literally necksnaps him

what are the movies starring legendary godzilla and Heisei godzilla? I wanna watch that shin. Shin godzilla was a great movie and I think he looks the best IMO

You're right legendary is coolest

although babbyzilla wins my heart

legendary is from the american Godzilla reboot.

Heisei is a long era of godzilla, from about 84 ti 95.

The Return of Godzilla, Godzilla vs. Biollante, vs. King Ghidorah, vs. Mothra, vs. Mechagodzilla II, vs. SpaceGodzilla, vs. Destoroyah

the one with breaking bad, not the 1999 one

Oh, it's hard to tell how strong legendary is I watched that godzilla as well and he only had about 2 fight scenes that were 30 seconds long so I think at least one more would need to be made. Unlike Shin which shows his strength and what he can withstand. Overall Americans did a trash job. That movie sucks besides when he blasts atomic breathe down that fags throat

It's just that he's supposed to be a more real animal so the fights are less kung-fu. His breath is the hottest of any godzilla; you can tell by the color.

thats why he awakens a stand, obviously

heisei's breath is equivalent to a blue supergiant star, legendary's is probably only barely hotter.

ah I didn't know that about the color, and it can be gritty and fun with less Kung fu they just focused way too much on the shit dude who brought nothing to the story
nigga this ain't JBA

bigger losers than me broke it down with star-science lol

I think Return of Godzilla will have a lot more of LG in it. I'm hoping for a classic Kaiju, too, but I think that's too much to hope for.

I want to say final wars, but isn't he just showa+heisei and balanced down anyway?

I mean heisei godzilla wouldnt take kaiser ghidora's shit for a second

All im sayin is Godzilla better have some actual screen time that doesn't involve him walking or swimming. And they hinted at Mothra in the movie