It's illegal to have sex in the United Arab Emirates without being married. Thoughts ?

It's illegal to have sex in the United Arab Emirates without being married. Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylkOAtifuJ0
msn.com/en-us/news/world/couple-detained-in-uae-for-sex-outside-marriage/ar-AAo3bAn?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must be heavily enforced.

The UAE are an Arab Muslim country, so they have a different approach than us concerning this matter. As a consequence, be aware that, according to the law, it is strictly prohibited:
>to have sex without being married,
>to have sex with someone else than the person you're married with.

>vacationing in a shithole like the UAE

Religion will fall out of existence in time the same way slavery and not accepting the gays.

ooooh I smell flame war commin on

youtube.com/watch?v=ylkOAtifuJ0

>fuck
>the
>free
>world

kek

Is it a crime to rent a room with a person of the opposite sex youre not married to?

Are particularly hotel rooms wire tapped to enforce this law?

Here you go brah

msn.com/en-us/news/world/couple-detained-in-uae-for-sex-outside-marriage/ar-AAo3bAn?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

weed is also illegal in most countries
people still smoke.

they probably fuck without telling

dubai ruler himself fked 14 years old girl. Had a personal little prostitute called Yandy Liang (14) and Sharjah ruler operating child prostitution ring for his Jewish friends

That's why an Arab country is safe in middle of war zone. Because Jews can fuck here. Only locals get fucked.

Want to fuck? Fuck UAE and do it when no one is watching you lol

Religion

Aliens

>I told them to believe in the intelligent force, but they still are slow, maybe you should come then, too stupid now, doing Gangnam style

He says

> try to become one ! everybody ! just be different from the rest so we stand out and they notice us !

but make sure you keep it a secret because God/ or whatever you want to call your infinite intelligence, will have my ass

and you better travel space a bit, because other aliens out their believe in God

islamic countries
not even once

hmmm lets see

make that a new thread, see what happens

ok

unless you get an official 'free fuck' pass from an imam (not even joking)

but anyway, it's an acceptable tradeoff for being able to marry 6 year olds.