Hallo gibt es was neues von Marcel komm nicht mehr auf diese Seite hat jemand neuen Link für mich?

Hallo gibt es was neues von Marcel komm nicht mehr auf diese Seite hat jemand neuen Link für mich? archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was hat es mit dem Hund auf sich ?

Keine Ahnung musste irgendwas hochladen hat jemand neuen Link für mich

english please. Otherwise I have to ban you.
Thanks!

fick dich lern deutsch

He posted the pic of the dog questioning what he probably should do with the dog

Speaken der English, motterfucken! This is an American board!

Give me new links from this site;
archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/

make american board great again

Fuck i im German

the dog pick is FUCKING FAKE, theres no shoes, no knife, no marcel-face or anything else what would make it realistic. motherfucker

ask the japanese owner of your american board

'n admin hat den thread down genommen weils zuviel traffic gezogen hat :D

The german police puplished the pic of the dog, asking if someone know him.

So sick, poor dog

Just no. Some random guy uploaded a picture of a doggo here, later saying it was just for fun and how bad news media is.
In an archived /b thread, Marcel even said he did not own a dog nor did he post the picture.

Which archived /b thread?

He speaks English better than you, wurstbreath.

Also gibt es den Thread nicht mehr?

Think the first one.

So how do you know it was him? Everyone can write "Hi, it's me Marcel. Please send a lot of dick pics, i'm thirsty for cocks
Xoxo Marci"

You idiots believe anything you read on this board, just like the media.

But how do you know it was him who posted the picture of a doggo?
Isn't it better to assume the posted picture are not him based on no security then to assume it actually WAS him based on no evidence?

It was the dog of the woman?!?!?
Maybe he's still there; there aren't any informations bout this woman
Nobody knows who she is

Thats what I said. I bet 90% of the thinks that were allegedly writen by him are Bullshit. Although, the picture of the dog was puplished by german police.

THIS

It was published after it was published on a /b thread..i call bullshit on this. I agree with you, but it's just 50:50. maybe the dog is with him, maybe not. But to assume it's more realistic that the dog is actually related to marcel based on what was posted is plain stupid.

Send me Link where Marcel have post

There is a theory, that the dog belonges to the woman he allegedly killed. Police seems to assume that this might be true.

They finally stopped all the video bullshit and now this doggo shit.

What is he doing all day long ; just looking TV and reading some boring shit?

ohne Wein und adrenalin bleiben nur noch Kreuzworträtsel

He eat rice and drunks water

deepercutz is BULLSHIT, doggo is BULLSHIT, video is BULLSHIT.

the only thing we know for sure is that MH has killed a 9-yo-neighbour

Es gibt mehrere Fäden & du HURENSOHN musst unbedingt ein neuen machen
Bitte lass dich von einer syrischen Nadelbombe verschandeln

Lehrn deutsche du hurensohn, das hier ist ein deutscher faden

My theory about the doggo is, that the german police wants to know IF and when, WHERE a second murder was. The puplished the pic of the dog without any further information, so maybe they are going after the theory, that the dog belongs to the woman he allegedly killed.

German police: Master of the game.

ok wait 5min, then you get a pic with the same timestamp and my cat, and then i only have to wait ~10 hours and then i am famous. greez to spiegel, bild usw

Yeah, easy like that. It's the same with him hurting his hand. No one knows if it was really him, but the media puplished it, someone has read it, saw someone similar looking, called the cops and they raided a fucking hospital.

suck

am sack

If it's all fake and he's not posting anymore it's because of the bandidos are playing with him
Otherwise he's busy with what?
U're disgusting

Marcel

>U're

Absolutely disgusting

THIS iS AN INSIDE JOB FROM GERMAN GOVERMENT!!!

he already hurt his hand on 1st occasion. said so on whatsapp chat. maybe they talk about this. otherwise they are desperate anyway. need to take every chance to get him. being in charge of this case at police is one sucker of a job for sure. either that guy has a safe place when he is in a flat of a person without social contacts or he is dead rotting in some remote area. hard to get his tracks either way. only got what he posts here probably, if it is him at all, and that will take its time to find him, now that cia is going low spying from frankfurt.

bidde?

He's busy being a Manley. Have you seen the picture of him? He looks like a girl! Faggot probably has his own glory hole in the local toilets with a sign 'Free sucky sucky! I love cum!' No matter who he kills, he's always gonna look like a cum-guzzling little rent boy.

you got this link?