Thinking of selling home brew at my school. Cost 8$ per gallon and I think I could turn a good profit...

Thinking of selling home brew at my school. Cost 8$ per gallon and I think I could turn a good profit. I want to know how strong I should brew and any other useful information and tips.
Setup is like pic related.

I'm not gonna give you any ideas on how to sell your vile poison.

You are such a faggot, what a gay thread. It has no point

Do you homebrew already? I don't think $8 gal would cover the brewing costs

Just get a homeless person to buy booze and flip it at your school.

Faster. Smarter.

/thread
plus, enjoy the raping from the ATF for selling alcohol without a permit

NYPA

Fucking alcohol is for niggers and rednecks enjoy you're livers

Yeast is one dollar and cheap juice is around 8 dollars How bad can it be people sell far worse shit
Yes you are

You're a dumbass. If I was underage like you, why wouldn't I just pay someone 5 extra to go get me some booze from a liquor store, instead of buying some poison from some stupid faggot? I hope you get arrested.

I don't drink heavily the point is to get other people to drink heavily

i think the liquor stores already got the market cornered, champ.

Sell meth

>alcohol is for niggers and rednecks
You are autistic.

Fermenting juice with bakers yeast will taste like shit.

Source: I'm an award winning homebrewer
Pic related a 5 gal carboy during active fermentation

I don't brew with bakers yeast

I still think fermenting fruit juice tastes like shit

Either way have you done any homebrewing before? Do you have any clue what you are doing?

It takes months to get wine finished. I will take all you have at 8 bucks a gallon of you can get it to 17% alchohol.

Stfu

To add, most fruit juices have chemicals in them to prevent the growth of microbes (like yeast)

Enjoy the mean streets after you are denied an education and sent to juvy.

Whats up the the nigger tape or cellophane on stopper?

Not frozen ones

17% won't happen most brewing yeast max out around 12% before it becomes toxic to them

No need to get butthurt over the truth

Do you even know what that means you mongoloid?

Do you even know what controls the final gravity, brah?

nigga needs to grow up.

stop trying to cut corners and be a dodgy cunt, or you'll be living a shit cunt life because you couldn't be fucked to put the bare minimum in

You are not much of a brewer i see.

nypa

Explain

Be specific

>award winning
>on B

I've through about this. If you're in high school go for it. If college, you won't make anything. I make my own wine too, been doing it since high school. Good luck

Yes awarding on Sup Forums

I have won medals for my homebrewing at homebrewing comps

I haven't brewed in 10 years but ive used montrachet and towards the end i bottle fed the yeast and have got 21% on one occasion and upper teens withought even trying.

Blowoff tube. So the foam doesn't go everywhere

Local fairs im sure

Dont get juice. Atleast not _only_ juice.

Use yeast meant for wines/brewing, and fresh fruit with some added sugar.

I had one go to town in my bedroom once, i learned my lesson real fast.

Hey I homebrew too. Last thing I made was a Belgian blonde. Was gud

The abv tolerance of red star montrachet yeast is 13% (pic related). Do you even know how to calc abv?

One time one literally exploded and hit the ceiling. There was bits of apple, which created a blockage

It takes a specific combination of ingredients and specific fermenting to reach your target gravity.

Throwing a bunch of hodge podge cheap shit together in your closet will probably not achieve this.

Plus high gravity tastes like shit, normally.

this
you'll end up making nasty piss water OP, but if you put enough sugar in it and wait long enough it'll be strong

also you're using gallons so I'm assuming you're american. No-one'll buy your grog cuz it's so cheap there anyway. Why would they pay $8 for a gallon of alcohol ass water when they can just get a case of bud for $12 or something?

i mean i know college students'll drink anything at the end of the day, we've all been there, but you'd have to be pretty desperate

Regional but hey it's prob more medals in brewing than you ever received

I recently moved so I put my brewing on hold for the most part. I got some mead aging in tertiary ferm right now tho

Forgot pic

>You are such a faggot, what a gay thread. It has no point
Probably because someone took it up their ass; namely you.

Lol now i know you don't know jack shit. Ok mr know it all i guess my wine is magic.
Local wine supply store has regular get together and many people bring in upper teen % wines.
Might be hard for you to comprehend but it is fact.

Do you even ferment, bro?

I dont use red star yeast

Explain how yeast can continue to ferment after it has pasted its alcohol tolerance? I'm a biochemist and did research on fermentations so please don't skip on the technical stuff

>implying montrachets isolated strains from different yeast companies are really that different

Biochemist lmfao dude at best you know a nig that runs a meth lab.

In the process of moving so also on hold. I have some Mead too, and sake. And a gallon of Welch's red wine.

The point is to make a large enough batch that I can sell cheaper My current brew is going fine
Yes

21 jump street comin for you

>implying they don't fudge numbers
>implying change in density in wine must is solely because of increase alcohol

Have you ever ran your homebrew or any brew for that matter through a GC-FID to see how accurate hydrometers really are

Explain why you are a simpleton.

cheapest recipe is apple juice, sugar, yeast make it up to 14% and it turns into a hard apple wine, clears really well, looks like white wine once finished.

Dude your one stupid ass bastard i guess maybe thats how you spend your days trolling. So see ya, have a good day and go fuck your mother then learn to brew.

believe what you what you want user. I don't have to prove it to you

Psh, seriously learn some chemistry

Never tried to make sake

You just need a Chinese yeast ball and glutinous rice. Sweet rice. It's pretty cheap it just takes a while

I got a recipe from here once. I'd laugh if it was yours

$8 for home brew urine seems like a lot.

Naw that's some jenkem. Use sweet rice, also found in an Asian grocer. White rice will make weak sake

$8 per gallon? That must be some shitty ass beer. I'm sure campus and the ATF would have zero problem with that. Please dump your shitty beer out so nobody has to suffer, and then, promptly kill yourself.

Kill all the gays and the faggots

economy of scale
plural noun: economies of scale
a proportionate saving in costs gained by an increased level of production.

---
You will never be able to compete with the giant agri and petro chem industries.
They are able to process megatons of waste byproduct, like carbohydrates/starches and unfermentable sugars into fermentable ones. This why they can sell all those bottom shelf vodkas for $10 for a 1.75 liter bottle. (Popov, Aristocrat, Congress)