G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I won't kill myself because I love dicks

what do u love about them ?

man fuck you, I don't wanna masturbate anymore, stop this shit, every time I scroll I see tits an pussy

Porto will possibly defeat Arouca and even Juventus

The way a man can hold me down and pound away at my asshole and fill me full of his hot thick cum.
The scent of a man's musk from him getting all hot and sweaty, from a long night of him fucking me nice and tender.
The feeling of a nice thick cock deep inside me, as he's pounding away every last bit of me.
Just everything.

i'm sorry user.
huh ?

wow, i guess you really do love dicks.
do you love your own dick ?

Uh, my dick is fine I guess... I mostly just prefer being fucked, rather than fucking

What do you mean "huh"!? It's pretty clear!

not to me.
cool. at least u know what u like. glad dicks give you the will to keep on living.

Google it, Burger

ok.

because I need to wait for my Alvin & The Chipmunks DVDs to get here, ordered them 2 days ago and they should be coming later today

why wont u?

Wut? Couldn't you just download or stream them? And why the chipmunks? I have so many questions

>i still have hope that life wont always be shit
>too much of a pussy to be an hero

>Wut?
Alvin & The Chipmunks DVDs
>download or stream
Could, but if I'm killing myself, might as well leave some stuff behind that nobody would've thought I'd have
>why the chipmunks?
Why not?

bumpers

give us some hope user

tell us why you will not KILL YOURSELF today

why alvin and chipmunks tho ?

Why not?

i guess you're right. they are pretty cool.
i have no reason to kill myself. and if i do, who will continue this thread every day. I have an obligation to fulfill.

you're such a fucking faggot hahaha

going to a motorcycle state park in the woods.

omg thanks for letting me know, I never realised that
all these years of sucking dicks and having my ass fucked, I never understood what I was
thank you, Anonymous, for your insightful comment, now I understand life because of you

I don't have a great reason not to.. but I also don't have a great reason to. It's that limbo that will keep me alive til something kills me.

cool. what type of bike you got?