time to goh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIpFL0FWd1o
youtube.com/watch?v=HcKa4-AfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=h71_UJGnBYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Eezty5c4O9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TtgzY7UICoc
elitedaily.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-best-friends-bran-tommen/1565076/
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rickard_Stark_(king)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for the One True King's redemption arc in Season 7.

Based Old Bran thread. Thanks OP!

post a scene of this "brilliant" acting, because honestly, everything about him screams sub-par

>everyone who hates bran must be a sophiefag
nice boogeyman faggot

he's maggot food

he's dead
he isn't coming back

I know it hurts, because his character was completely fucked, but you have to move on

FUCK YOU

>everyone is teleporting around westeros no problem now
>Arya wont teleport to Winterfell to meet her family in S07E01

How are they going to explain this one

i can tell you're the sophiefag based on IP count in this post

>>everyone is teleporting around westeros no problem now

It's not "now", it's been happening since season 1.

It's cool because if you stand right in front of Maisie, she can't see you.

>Sandra
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough about her to send an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered

Name a more eligible bachelorette in Westeros for Jon.

Pro tip, you can't

kek

kek

truly horseface

oki doki

Leave the Soapfaggot alone, it isn't as if he's posting lewds are disgusting shit about Sophie.

If the Tullys take back the Riverlands will they feel comfortable siding with Jon as their King?

Blackfish in the books didn't trust Jon cause of Catelyn, not sure if Edmure would in the show

Youre welcome

Depends if the Westerlands would send the Lannister army again to take the Riverlands back.

Edmure should try to do whatever it takes to prevent the Riverlands from becoming Poland again.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIpFL0FWd1o

puppers

would you adopt grey wind and summer /got/

Has he gone too far this time?

So salty in here.

2deep5me

>hating faggot cults is now reddit
baka

>le baka
You need to go back.

10/10. Would rescue from network jews.

baka

>Cast Ian McShane and Max Von Sydow, two of the most celebrated actors alive.
>Their characters were just sort of "there". Underutilized as fuck.

Who is responsible for this?

McShane at least had a good monologue.

3ER could have been played by the same old guy from season 4 and nothing would have changed. Still gets a guest actor emmy nod while Walder and Oberyn didn't for some reason.

Is that what he does if he sees a vagina?

Who here /Sweetsansa/?

Get hype

youtube.com/watch?v=HcKa4-AfbuU

Has Marcus gone too far?

no, this is

This kid is as queer as a $4 bill.

[daughter] of the Lord Reaper of Pyke. __ __ ___ ____ __ ___ ____ ____ __, Asha thought, as she took a _ ___ ____ [of/at?] the land.
The leader of the enemy wore silvered plate and mail, inlaid with [detail?] of lapis lazuli. The [crest] of his [helmet/warhelm?] was [tall?], fashioned in the shape of the Twin Towers of House Frey. Before him rode three banner bearers. One bore the stag and lion standard of King Tommen, another the Twin Towers of House Frey. The third brandished a bloody head impaled upon the point of a tall spear. An old man’s head it was, white-bearded and one eyed. The spear was ________ with a pale wood, almost white. ___ ___ along its upper shaft had ________ dark and red. Crowfood Umber, Asha knew. The old northman had fought to his death, it seemed. Perhaps the [foe?] had thought the sight of the severed head would [take?] the [heart] of the…
They rushed together [like?] ___ _____ _____ _______ _____

>courtesy of BryndenBFish
>press F to pay your respects to Crowfood

>baka
Get out

not even you.

I'm confused, going by Petyr's original plan, he'd beat the Boltons, make Sansa Queen, marry her and combine North and Vale forces to presumably take the throne right?

How did he plan to take on the Reach and the Lannisters?

Was he gonna snitch to Cersei or Tommen that he and Olenna poisoned Joffrey so that the Tyrells and Lannisters would be divided and at each other's throats?

And how lucky for him that Cersei fucked everything up herself and got rid of Kevan and Pycelle who in the books were on their way to fixing the previous bad shit Cersei had done.

b a k a

He got already lucky that Lysa loves his dick more than her family for some reason.

The rest should be easier than that.

LEAVE

baka!

Dorne is literally filler. How can he not understand this?

GO PLS

is that a yellow seal wearing a scarf?

Who here /Sweetlyanna/?

You can pick one actor from the show to voice the audiobooks

Who do you pick?

Pic related mine

You mean Robin is going to fuck the aged corpse of Jon's mother? That would be quite the tweest.

Sophie Turner.

So she can finally read the books and hopefully stop being a retard with shit opinions

Lyanna Mormont famalambo. Westeros new 'it' couple.

just caught up after being in a coma who am i supposed to root for in season 7 now that stannis is dead

Bran

night king

Who /Sweetarya/ here?

Nice try, here's the original image.

FROM THERE TO HERE AND HERE TO THERE

the rightful King in the North.

seeing these threads get less and less populated by the day is so depressing.

the fact that, outside of the show, the books and GRRM's head, Westeros and the known world doesn't exist is also heavy.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

The True Warden of the East, Sweetrobin.

Jorah, Karl, Stannis or Beric

Probably not Arya, tbqhwyfambo.

Reminder that

each

and

every

thing

has happened because Cersei wants to keep fucking his brother.

I'd say Ciaron Hinds being wasted was also a big pistake.

>tfw your Lord Commander leaves via a fleet of ships from Eastwatch, escapes from the only other "port" on the coast which is covered in hundreds of thousands of undead, and then somehow arrives at Castle Black's gate on the other side of the Wall
>this is never explained and you carry this question to your grave

no

tbqh Bran just to see what cool shit he does with his powers

She wouldn't if Robert had moved on instead of remaining obsessed with Ned's ugly Targfucker sister.

Idk famalam, a lot of rebellious tomboys go for aloof intellectual types like Robin.

Have to unironically go with the most experienced voice actor from the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=h71_UJGnBYc

>Implying shit didn't hit the fan when Jon Arryn raised his banners

Robert's Rebellion was a mistake. Aerys was a better king than Robert. Rhaegar did nothing wrong. The Doom is to blame for everything.

Friendly neighborhood reminder that ASOIAF ends with the red comet striking Earth.

Iain Glen

seriously, listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Eezty5c4O9I

>Ned's ugly Targfucker sister
>Implying Rhaegar fucked Lyanna

Jon is Bobby's rape bastard. Rhaegar loved Elia.

>I'm depressed because I only just realized that my beloved LARP fantasy world wasn't really real outside of some fat neckbeard and a couple of kike's heads when my internet butt buddies GTFO'd back to their subreddits now that the latest season of their favorite shitfest is over
Sounds like you might have autism m8

>Rhaegar loved Elia.

Not even the Dorneniggers believe that

How did the Starks end up having Children of the Forest powers? The fug?

youtube.com/watch?v=TtgzY7UICoc

Then how come Jon looks like a Stark when Bobby has the strongest genes in the universe

His sweet bb voice ;_;

DUDE APOCALYPTIC BIO WEAPONS MADE FROM OBSIDIAN BECAUSE THE HUMANS WERE CUTTING DOWN OUR TREES TO BUILD HOUSES WITH LMAO

bran the builder aint gotta explain shit

I've been waiting for six fucking seasons for the actual plot to get started, and now that it has, I hate it and couldn't care less about this show anymore.

Radiation from nukes from a bygone era

Magic is technology

>clickbait of the day

elitedaily.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-best-friends-bran-tommen/1565076/

Why the fuck did D&D think it was necessary to show Leaf herself making the Night King? Do they honestly think the audience is so stupid that showing other people of that EXTREMELY recognizable species would be too much for their tiny turd brains to grasp? So this Leaf is literally thousands of years old, and she has showed no sign whatsoever of aging? Are the Children of the Forest Highlander style immortals?

It's not that hard to understand. Jon has to land on the north side of the Wall and be accepted through Castle Black because he has thousands of Wildlings with him. Do you think he'll be unharried by any Umber, Karstark, or any other Northmen if he lands the Wildlings south of The Wall?

Reminder that it is only acceptable to have read the books because of the show

>how come Jon looks like a Stark

Because GRRM is making this shit up as he goes. Starks just look like dark haired horse people. Edric Storm may as well be a Stark.

>Bobby has the strongest genes in the universe

Targaryens*

The Crannogshits fucked the Children and had kids, eventually a Stark King in the North conquered the Neck, killed a Crannogshit King, married his daughter and fucked some babies into that.

>Targaryens*
Jon begs to differ

It's little details like that that really highlight the difference in quality between GRRM content and D&D fanfiction. Yeah, the story is there and I get it, but they have no attention to detail.

this sounds inaccurate

**Tullys

objectively this

Rickard Stark begs to differ

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rickard_Stark_(king)

>posts clickbait
>says it's clickbait

Probably because of the presence Weirwood tress in the North. I mean, after all, the CotF created the WW simply because their precious trees were being cut down. They must be quite important magicwise.

Time did one today, too.