Just bought a Gamecube on ebay for $50. What are some games I should buy?

Just bought a Gamecube on ebay for $50. What are some games I should buy?
>also general gaming nostalgia thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Metroid prime
Star fox adventures
Smash bros. melee
ask Sup Forums

Dispose of it thoughtfully and purchase a PSX.

By "thoughtfully", I mean incinerate it so nobody can have the misfortune of playing it ever again.

Mario sunshine aka best mario

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Halleluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujah

Is star fox adventures the one where u fight dinosaurs? I love that game but my faggot serious gamer friends say its a shit game and make fun of me

Fuck you Gamecube was great. Really great exclusives. I was only young when it came out but have good memories playing it. What's with the hate?

thought the exact same thing, i remember playing some dope ass starfox game but not the name. I do remember the dinosaurs tho
fcking nostalgia

Wind Waker

>the one where u fight dinosaurs?
Yes, I mean, ii was an odd choice for fox franchise, but the game was good, fun mechanics, diferent bosses. I liked it, user.

Luigies Mansion was loads of fun.

Wii Sports

Soul calibur 2

Eternal darkness - sanity's requiem
Custom robo
Super Mario sunshine
Wind waker

It was only $50, but I think I bought this a little prematurely. The games are expensive as fuck. Any tips on where I can get games cheap?

Plus tricky was cool AF

Eternal darknes

eternal darkness

isn't it time for school buddy?

Resident evil 0

GX

This

Phantasty Star Online

YES.

Also Gotcha Force.

Geist my guy

fuck the bomb race

Dude I got one for like ten dollars at a thrift store

THIS

Yeah I've been looking in op shops (thrift stores in Australia) and had no luck whatsoever. Finally caved in and got one off Ebay.

hi

Best fucking RPG

you should get Rouge Squadron 2 and Mario Kart

Tales of symphonia , Best Jrpg on the console

should have just downloaded dolphin

>Just bought a Gamecube on ebay for $50.
Why

>What are some games I should buy?
Why

Why not just buy a Wii and softmod it? Then you have the full library of both the gamecube AND the wii.

You didn't think this through, OP...

* resident evil 4

pikmin 1 and 2

Lol I love faggots like you
>hurr y don't u just mod stuffs
Btfo household hackmaster, it's called being lazy and having disposal income. Poor fags can't relate

Assuming one can be arsed going around checking thrift stores and garage sales all day long for one that works.

OP I have a bunch of quality GC games up here at best on ebay prices. Buy a few and we can work out a better deal on or off of ebay, your choice.

my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

Phantasy star online

Rouge squadron 2 and gold leader are the best star wars games of that era

If OP is still here I highly recommend viewtiful joe. Such good replay value.

They're plane games. You're not a jedi you're in a fucking fighter

Why the FUCK didn't you buy a Wii?

It's cheaper and plays Gamecube games. Also you can softmod it in about an hour and get the entire Gamecube library for free and run the games from an external Hard drive.

Same with Wii games.

OP, you're fucking retarded.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Get gud pleb

Came here to post this

/thread.

Running around w a lightsaber isnt gonna be that much fun until vr gets better imo

Well then you're gay
I mean why not play a real fighter plane game

Get Animal Crossing, and all of the feels.

Mod chip in your game cube and get the games for free like a real man. You have to know how to solder tho

The nostalgia factor and they are also fairly hard games that give you a real star wars experience.

Yeah it was hard, I liked jedi Knight Academy 2 or whatever it was.

And gold lead has walkers as well

Eternal Darkness
The only one of it's kind and only on GC.
Play it by yourself in the dark
>as if there's any other way
for maximum effect

Custom Robo.

Nigga, you couldn't destroy a gamecube if you tried. I took a pickaxe to one in my younger days and it still took 3 days of work to truly end it

This.

>this
And also paper mario, thousand year door

Bleep bleep toryahh/10

Also Phantasy Star Online, guaranteed that there is still online servers.

Forgot pic

Chibi robo

This

This. Not that there's a lot of great wii games, but the ability to mod is decent

this needs a sequel or hd remaster

I played NFL Street, shitty game, but loved it as a kid.

Because star wars.

Fuck yeah, best star wars game imo. Played it on pc

Luigi's Mansion

I've never understood this. You have the option of downloading the games, playing them at higher resolutions than with what they were originally released, and using whatever controller you want - but instead you pay at least $50 to play the games in the most inconvenient way available.

Yes. The game was a mostly complete game called dinosaur planet, which was purchased by nintendo/starfox studio and sort of shoehorned and finished into an starfox game. This is why Krystal has a finished model and animations, despite how little you play as her. Kind of fun still, but pretty unlike any other starfox game.

Smash, mario sunshine, metroid prime, pro skater 4, KIRBY FUCKING AIR RIDE, and for me personally this game called Hunter: The Reckoning were all real fun. Enjoy user.

Wind waker

Emulating is a pain in the ass, and not that fun for multiplayer if you don't already have a htpc set up. The shit resolution and guaranteed compatability are nostalgic and comforting. There are a lot of great games that are still shit on dolphin.

Can someone link me a good article or tutorial on how to "softmod" a Wii? Never heard of this but sounds brilliant. And we are talking the original Wii? Would it work with the Wii mini?

If you have a game cube, play this. So much fun and nostalgia.

Kirby air ride is under appreciated. City trial is best mode

>PSX is better than GC

Le meme xdxd!!1!

As far as I'm aware, Wii mini won't work. Mine is modded, but it's honestly a pain in the ass to get it doing anything cool

Battletoads?

Emulation really only works best pre-N64/Playstation era, anything after is just a fuckfest of incomplete games.

50 for an out of date machine that you could emulate easily, you got ripped off

That still doesn't explain why you wouldn't just buy a Wii and still have access to both the entire Wii and Gamecube library

Sounds just retarded to me

Get a copy of that game that teaches you to not be a pussy faggot, then play it as much as you can.

Oh fuck nigger

That's the Nintendo Gamecube

Buy literally any game and you'll be amazed

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Mothafuckin' Egg

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (won't play on it, but fuck it, right?)

Metroid Fusion

Charlie's Angels

And finally

Minecraft, cus yo bitch ass needs some blocks nigga

Gamecube can't play 3 of those, I know. But shit, if you went online and spent 50 bucks for nostalgia, you would spend 50 bucks on shit that can't even play on it.

Like Metroid Prime (1 or 2, but 2 is for real niggas)

Mario Sunshine cus I need a vacation

I'm serious about Billy Hatcher nig

Resident Evil remake or 4, if you wanna cry like a bitch. Can't believe they killed Krauzer bro.

Super Smash Bros Melee to beat your sister with the Gamecube holding the handle cus she keeps pickin Kirby the bitch

GTA none of em cus Nintendo don't play with edgy game companies. They just make happy shit.

What my ex used to call her faggy self (Twilight Princess)

WindWaker cus why you gotta ask?

Motherfucking Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee

F-Zero D-O-double-GX cus when you gotta blast some ass and haul it ain't nothin better

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes cus Kojima remade that shit for Nintendo fans with fuckin rad-ass cutscenes

Mario Kart Double Date

Star Fox Adventures cus it started my furry craze. Lasted about 2 years before I realized what a fag I was being

Eternal Darkness cus it fuck with you hard

And last some Harvest Moon, but that shits pretty hard. Gangsta shit, I don’t even wanna talk about the shit I seen in that game, ya dig?

Yep wind waker and smash, wtf else could could you need?

this jv5'd this /thread

Twilight Princess.

Too bad dolphin emulator on android is still laggy and unless you want to waste your money and get one of those nvidia tabletsthen you are pretty much have to buy the console itself or stick to pc.
Anyway, since it is a nintendo console, not much I can help you with. Just get one of those Mario series, Zelda series, Donkey Kong series and that fps shooting game (can't remember its name).

Great, so I guess the new age requirement on Sup Forums is 13?

Windwaker is a must

Bitch I'm 32

Satoru Iwata's dead bro

>pic related
>it's you

Oh shit you right damn howd you know